BY ALMOND BREEZE #1 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I love this milk an I can't drink regular milk I'm lactose intolerant but this is a very good alternative you can definitely taste the almond flavoring but it's not over powering I would recommend
Brittany M.
Maryville, TN
We love Blue Diamond Almond Milk! My husband and I both don’t do dairy, so this is a perfect alternative for our cereal, making iced chai, and of course drinking with chocolate chip cookies 😀
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This milk is realky good, it doesnt not contain lactose, and is good for those that suffer from lactose intolerance. Its reasonably priced and can be purchased innyour local grocery stores.
Ligibell S.
DE-LIC-OUS!! Having two children I am very particular with the milk I offered them after breastfeeding. I found that this almond milk was the best transition for my babies. They love it!!
Jenna S.
Two out of three of my babies can't drink milk. So almond milk is a staple in our home. There are usually good sales on Blue Diamonds Almond Milk. My kids love the vanilla flavor.
Isabella N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love almond milk especially because I am lactose intolerant. I like the unsweetened vanilla because it has some flavor but not too much. It is good as a stand alone drink, cereal or as a milk substitute.
Porsché S.
Brooklyn, NY
This milk is OK. I have other brands that I prefer drinking and they are more flavorful. If I'm away from home and this is available, I will have this as a second choice.
Kristina M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
the perfect addition to any type or cereal when you don’t want to consume milk. I use this every morning at it has given me a noticeably different wake up routine. It is affordable and delicious.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
The only milk I buy. I use this in my cereal and coffee I usually get the unsweetened original but have tried other flavors. They are low calorie and have some vitamins
Cyndi S.
I can't stand cow milk. My entire life my family has been on me to drink milk for the calcium. Finally my brother convinced me to try almond milk and now I have to have a glass every morning.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?

Walmart