BY ALMOND BREEZE #1 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Emily G.
Fort Meade, MD
I cannot have dairy on a daily basis so I choose to use this for cereal and smoothies and I do love it- but you must shake it well before use because it does seperate and it's not as thick as milk so if that bothers you. I'm not a huge fan of the taste but this is way better than the Silk brand
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I highly recommend this almond milk. It is affordable and has a great flavor to it. I have tried both original, sweetened, and unsweetened, and am satisfied with all versions of this product. I love almond milk more than soy, and think this is a great choice for anyone who agrees with me!
Mikyla S.
Endwell, NY
I can’t drink normal dairy because of an intolerance but I LOVE cereal with milk so I was conflicted for a while until I heard of almond milk. I thought it would be nasty but nope. It tastes so good, honestly better than regular milk 100000%. I HIGHLY recommend to everyone and anyone.
Miya! N.
Berkeley, CA
I love this almond milk. It's so much healthier than dairy milk, and it's super affordable. I usually don't like almond milk, so I was a bit wary of this one, but now it's a staple at home. Little kids really love it as well. Would recommend, especially if you're dairy-free!
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Why is almond milk even a thing? It takes everything that is good and nice about almonds destroys it and produces a lusterless juice that is honestly gross. Why do people drink this stuff? I really do not get it. Are they dietary masochists? Do they not have taste buds?
Christine B.
misoula
I love Almond milk but Blue Diamond is as good as the bigger brands and it costs less. It is made with all natural ingredients. I usually buy this product at Walmart because you get additional savings. I have already suggested this brand yo my family and friends Delicious!!!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I just recently started to drink this and love it. I have never had almond milk before and this is a healthy alternative to drinking cows milk. I like to use this in my Morning Coffee or just have a glass of it after dinner. I will definitely be repurchasing it is delicious!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
Best almond milk on the market. My husband is lactose intolerant but he still wants some type of milk on his cereal. He really likes this over soy milk. I think that it's a good value and I usually can find it easily at my specialty supermarket which is Whole Foods.
Bianca S.
The flavor and calorie count is amazing from the almond milk. I’ve finally got my family hooked on this milk it gives things like cereal a much better flavor to it. The vanilla isn’t too over powering it’s the perfect amount of it. It’s a great alternative from regular dairy milk.
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
This is a staple in our household; it's a wonderfully delicious substitute for whole milk! It goes well with all kinds of cereals or anything requiring milk.  There is a sweetened version as well as one that is not, based upon taste they're both great.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?

Walmart