BY ALMOND BREEZE #2 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I cannot say enough good things about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. One of my daughters started having food sensitivities to certain dairy products once she reached 10 years old. She was certainly upset that she couldn't enjoy one of her favorite snacks, a bowl of cereal, let alone all of the other dairy products and meals that demand milk alongside of them, like pancakes, without feeling sick. Many mornings her stomach was upset on the way to school, and before we realized it was dairy, I was concerned something was wrong at school that was making her nervous, but she always said school was fine. She would rest in the morning until she felt better so she was late for school many days before we nailed the problem down. We tried several different milks, lactose free, soy, almond milk of another brand, etc. All recommended to us by friends and family who raved about each product, but we couldn't find one she even wanted to continue drinking. Until we got a recommendation from a friend when we were over for dinner one evening. He somehow knew we were looking, even though we hadn't even talked about it, and he offered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk. My daughter said yes please willing to try anything to replace the milk she loved, but she thought it would be like all the other replacements she had tried and didn't like. Her little eyes sparkled when she drank it and had two large glasses that night at dinner. Since then, we've never turned back and the whole family enjoys this product. I recommend trying this brand in all of the varieties until you find one you like.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
In the last few years I’ve become sensitive to certain dairy products so I’ve started drinking almond milk. Usually I only drink the original flavor from Blue Diamond, but I accidentally picked up the vanilla one day and I’m so glad I did! I will always buy Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk — it is the best! The vanilla tastes great but isn’t overpowering at all (granted, I only use milk for cereal and smoothies mainly). I will always recommend this and any almond milk from Blue Diamond!
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was never one that liked milk at all but when I started drinking this let me tell you, it's one of my favorite milks of all time. It's sweet so if you have a sweet tooth then it's perfect for a midnight snack. I love this milk and it's so creamy and it doesn't even taste like milk. I love this milk so much and I think honestly since I've been drinking it it's been clearing up my skin as well. Since regular milk has all the other stuff in it, this milk is so good.
Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
It took me a long time to admit to myself that I was lactose intolerant because I love my milk and cheese. Thank God that almond milk came into my life because not only does this help with my digestion but I prefer the taste of this over regular milk now. I use this in my smoothies, cereal, sometimes even cooking. It really doesn’t even taste like almonds but it is sweet and has a slight vanilla taste. It’s so yummy!
Mel C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Amazing!! Simply amazing. I used to drink dairy gallon milk and after I tried this vanilla Almond milk, I never went back! I love the taste of this! It isn't too sweet nor too bitter, it's perfect! It goes so well with everything, with my coffee and smoothies. I will never go back to buying gallon milk ever again. This stuff is so amazing, I buy a carton every week. My family loves it.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this milk I was scared to try it at first because I'm not good at trying new things but I love it!!! It has a good taste and its better for you. I use it in my protein shakes to give it a better flavor and it does me just fine!! I would recommend others to use and I want to try it using it while cooking food !!
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
So I never liked almond milk and really didn't get what was the big deal about drinking cow milk. But I decided to find some better alternatives just to see if it could help with my skin and honestly this tastes so much better than cow milk! I buy the unsweetened version and it's great. Totally recommend!
Amber B.
louisville
Can be found almost anywhere that sells milk. Can be pretty pricey if you use a lot of it. I only use almond milk in cereal, which I don’t eat often, so I don’t need much. Very tasty and a great alternative to regular dairy. Literally taste like a watery almond drink. (That’s basically what it is). If you don’t like almonds or are allergic to nuts, I would not recommend. Much more expensive compared to regular milk prices, unfortunately.
yemeniabeauty ❤.
Hamtramck, MI
So I cannot drink milk anymore so i wanted to find an alternative to it. I seen the almond milk and was a bit sceptical about it, thinking its going to taste weird by itself or with cereal. But i was wrong its so good and it doesnt change the taste of the cereal. Best alternative ever!
Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Milk is my absolute favorite!!! I drink it by itself, with my sweets, moothies, protein and milkshakes, and just about anything else that requires milk. I wouldn't trust or drink any other brand for Almond Milk than Blue Diamond.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?