Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Darlene H.Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Joanne H.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #23 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If s...2 Answers
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I cannot say enough good things about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. One of my daughters started having food sensitivities to certain dairy products once she reached 10 years old. She was certainly upset that she couldn't enjoy one of her favorite snacks, a bowl of cereal, let alone all of the other dairy products and meals that demand milk alongside of them, like pancakes, without feeling sick. Many mornings her stomach was upset on the way to school, and before we realized it was dairy, I was concerned something was wrong at school that was making her nervous, but she always said school was fine. She would rest in the morning until she felt better so she was late for school many days before we nailed the problem down. We tried several different milks, lactose free, soy, almond milk of another brand, etc. All recommended to us by friends and family who raved about each product, but we couldn't find one she even wanted to continue drinking. Until we got a recommendation from a friend when we were over for dinner one evening. He somehow knew we were looking, even though we hadn't even talked about it, and he offered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk. My daughter said yes please willing to try anything to replace the milk she loved, but she thought it would be like all the other replacements she had tried and didn't like. Her little eyes sparkled when she drank it and had two large glasses that night at dinner. Since then, we've never turned back and the whole family enjoys this product. I recommend trying this brand in all of the varieties until you find one you like.
Chardae J.
I started using this a few years ago and there's absolutely no reason for me to go back to cow's milk. I use this as much as possible whenever cow's milk is needed. I've never drank it by itself but I prefer the vanilla kind to the original as it has a hint of sweetness to it.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Such a good replacement for regular milk I use in my coffee cereal tea made with real almonds creamy so so good I recommend I like the vanilla flavor only 30 calories so I use instead of milk trying to lose weight this is great my new go too
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I started my kids drinking this milk from the reg milk and they love it as much as I do we use it for everything and it taste good as is. It's inexpensive easy to find and it goes with everything I will continue to purchase
Vika R.
This stuff is addicting! I was never a big fan of milk, except maybe putting some in my coffee. I hate eating my cereal with milk, I don't drink milk with my cookies, and I certainly don't just drink a glass of milk. But I decided to give almond milk a shot and I'm so glad I did! Plus, I just had a baby recently who has food sensitivities and her pediatrician recommended cutting out dairy. I use this for smoothies, I use it for shakes, I even started putting it in my coffee instead of actual milk. I also started drinking Upspring brand chocolate lactation mix, so I mix that in with some almond milk and I actually drink it! Never thought I'd be the one to say I drank a glass of milk, but this stuff definitely converted me! I may never buy real milk again.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I had my doubts about Almond Milk but I have to say after trying it, I'm quite impressed with the flavor. I personally think it tastes better than regular milk with more benefits. I love the flavor options as well, especially vanilla. It's soooo good, I can't get enough of it. I love that you can get different sizes as well to fit your home style. I get the smaller ones for me to take on the go and the big ones for the family. I also love to mix these into my smoothies and shakes to really spice them up. Really great product. Good bye milk, Hello Almond Breeze.
Cassidy N.
Mustang, OK
This stuff is amazing I love it! Tastes so good and I use it with all types of cereal or if I just want a tasty drink with my meals :) I like this more than the silk brand to be honest, and I would totally recommend this as anyone looking for a milk substitute :)
Geraldine G.
Tujunga, CA
I absolutely love cereal but over the last few years i have become intolerant to milk. I tried silk first but didn't care for the taste. A friend recommended almond breeze to me and I instantly fell in love! It tastes great and isn't gritty. Tastes good by itself or in cereal or smoothies. I will definitely keep buying this!
Jany F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this milk! I have drank this milk for a very long time and I like that I can use this for anything when I'm baking something sweet. I make these pancakes that are made with these and without adding additional sweeter these were awesome!!!
Alex B.
This is such a great alternative to regular milk. I was afraid to use almond milk in my cereal, but I love the vanilla flavor to it. It isn't too much where it overpowers, but it definitely has the right amount of addition to the cereal that I wouldn't usually get with regular milk.
Janelle C.
Has anyone tried using this as a cooking/baking replacement? If so, how were the results?