Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla ddo you prefer the sweetened or unsweetened vanilla almond milk?
What is your favorite almond milk brands?
Are the ingredients in this product actually good?
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Nargis M.
Purchased at: Target
I like almond milk, it’s dairy free and vegan. Also, it’s a good source of vitamins E and D, it’s enriched with Calcium. It tastes good and you will not see a big difference between regular milk and almond one. I see only pros in it. It’s good for cappuccino, smoothies and milkshakes. But, it’s not safe for those with tree nut allergies, be careful.
Maria N.
Marrero
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Maria N.
Purchased at: Target
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla I add this almond milk vanilla flavor to chia seeds and honey in a mason jar and I get chia pudding. This is a good on the go breakfast.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,481 reviews
This is a wonderful milk substitute if you are lactose intolerant you would definitely love this or if you just want something with good flavor and want to be healthier this is for you I would definitely buy again
Mei B.
San Jose, CA
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Mei B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is absolutely my favorite Almond milk! It's affordable and you can find it pretty much any glossary store! I've been drinking unsweetened vanilla and it's just perfect for Cereals and Almond latte👍
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Jessica F.
Good alternative! I use it in lieu of a creamer as it’s sweet enough! Don’t need to add any sugar to my coffee
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very nice to have on hand for emergency milk, or just to drink with cookies or cake. It preserves perfectly on the shelf. Just put it in the fridge a day before you want to use it. I order a lot of groceries from Walmart and can't always get to the store, so getting milk this way is convenient, and the taste is smooth and rich. You have to try this.
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Alexandra M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I use this every day in my smoothies!! I love it!! Although I use it up rather quickly most times , i love how it doesn’t go bad like dairy milk! Very smooth!
Teresa C.
Advance, NC
I enjoy making my own ice cream with frozen fruit and almond milk. I use almond milk in everything! For someone with allergies to regular cow milk, almond milk is a tasty replacement.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
Cow dairy does not settle in my stomach well so I drink this! I love it! It does have a nutty flavor but not overwhelming. I buy it at Costco all the time in the shelf stable containers.
Katie F.
Hinckley, OH
I despise the taste of regular milk. But almond milk is just perfect and I am in love with it. I use it for baking and cereal and it makes everything taste a million times better. SO happy.

345 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manda B.
il y a 3 mois
Iveth V. il y a un mois
Unsweetened 🤩
April B.
Topeka, KS
il y a 6 mois
Teagan M. il y a 6 mois
Out of these I've only tried 2. I get the Almond Breeze. The other one I got was the Silk and I like it, but would prefer it if it wasn't unsweetened. That all depends on preference/diet though. 💜
Eliana D.
il y a un an
member-f934e1 il y a 10 mois
Yes it tastes good. I use this on my cereal and instant breakfast. I have also made chi tea latte with this.
Sabrina P.
Laval, QC
il y a un an
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla im really curious about the difference in terms of taste? Especially in smoothies, do we notice a strong taste?
Sekourtnie C. il y a un an
this is good in smoothies good flavor.