BY ALMOND BREEZE #2 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I cannot say enough good things about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. One of my daughters started having food sensitivities to certain dairy products once she reached 10 years old. She was certainly upset that she couldn't enjoy one of her favorite snacks, a bowl of cereal, let alone all of the other dairy products and meals that demand milk alongside of them, like pancakes, without feeling sick. Many mornings her stomach was upset on the way to school, and before we realized it was dairy, I was concerned something was wrong at school that was making her nervous, but she always said school was fine. She would rest in the morning until she felt better so she was late for school many days before we nailed the problem down. We tried several different milks, lactose free, soy, almond milk of another brand, etc. All recommended to us by friends and family who raved about each product, but we couldn't find one she even wanted to continue drinking. Until we got a recommendation from a friend when we were over for dinner one evening. He somehow knew we were looking, even though we hadn't even talked about it, and he offered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk. My daughter said yes please willing to try anything to replace the milk she loved, but she thought it would be like all the other replacements she had tried and didn't like. Her little eyes sparkled when she drank it and had two large glasses that night at dinner. Since then, we've never turned back and the whole family enjoys this product. I recommend trying this brand in all of the varieties until you find one you like.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
There's definitely a reason this one is at the top of the list! I never thought I'd drink "non-dairy" milk, but I made the switch this year for my skin. This is the only alternative I've found that I actually like. So many just taste like watered-down milk. This almond milk is creamy and flavorful. I use it in smoothies, coffee, and cereal. It will take a few times to get used to, but after that you won't even notice the difference.
Jordan M.
I used to hate almond milk, but my taste has changed a lot since the first time I tried it. Almond milk generally has way more calcium than dairy milk, and also significantly less calories if you get the unsweetened version (which is just as good as this kind in my opinion). Almond milk is great for drinking, baking, and having in your cereal. When it comes to cereal, almond milk is better in my opinion, because it adds a bit of sweetness and doesn't ruin the flavor of your cereal at all. Almond milk also doesn't give you weird bloating problems commonly associated with dairy products. Why wouldn't you make the switch to a healthier, tastier milk? Pick it up next time you go to the grocery store.
S A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this milk I was scared to try it at first because I'm not good at trying new things but I love it!!! It has a good taste and its better for you. I use it in my protein shakes to give it a better flavor and it does me just fine!! I would recommend others to use and I want to try it using it while cooking food !!
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I highly recommend this almond milk. It is affordable and has a great flavor to it. I have tried both original, sweetened, and unsweetened, and am satisfied with all versions of this product. I love almond milk more than soy, and think this is a great choice for anyone who agrees with me!
yemeniabeauty ❤.
Hamtramck, MI
So I cannot drink milk anymore so i wanted to find an alternative to it. I seen the almond milk and was a bit sceptical about it, thinking its going to taste weird by itself or with cereal. But i was wrong its so good and it doesnt change the taste of the cereal. Best alternative ever!
Miya! N.
Berkeley
I love this almond milk. It's so much healthier than dairy milk, and it's super affordable. I usually don't like almond milk, so I was a bit wary of this one, but now it's a staple at home. Little kids really love it as well. Would recommend, especially if you're dairy-free!
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
This is a staple in our household; it's a wonderfully delicious substitute for whole milk! It goes well with all kinds of cereals or anything requiring milk.  There is a sweetened version as well as one that is not, based upon taste they're both great.
Alex D.
Orlando, FL
I started drinking Almond milk about ten years ago, and my body just feels so much better than when I would drink cow’s milk. Blue Diamond is my favorite brand! The almond milk is smooth with a creamy, fresh flavor! Shake before pouring and enjoy!!
Cassidy H.
I love this almond milk! I was cared to try it for the longest time, but I ended up liking it a lot more than normal milk. The flavor is so good and I can actually tolerate drinking it by itself. Delicious. If you’re debating if you should try almond milk, I say you should go for it!!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?