BY ALMOND BREEZE #2 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I cannot say enough good things about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. One of my daughters started having food sensitivities to certain dairy products once she reached 10 years old. She was certainly upset that she couldn't enjoy one of her favorite snacks, a bowl of cereal, let alone all of the other dairy products and meals that demand milk alongside of them, like pancakes, without feeling sick. Many mornings her stomach was upset on the way to school, and before we realized it was dairy, I was concerned something was wrong at school that was making her nervous, but she always said school was fine. She would rest in the morning until she felt better so she was late for school many days before we nailed the problem down. We tried several different milks, lactose free, soy, almond milk of another brand, etc. All recommended to us by friends and family who raved about each product, but we couldn't find one she even wanted to continue drinking. Until we got a recommendation from a friend when we were over for dinner one evening. He somehow knew we were looking, even though we hadn't even talked about it, and he offered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk. My daughter said yes please willing to try anything to replace the milk she loved, but she thought it would be like all the other replacements she had tried and didn't like. Her little eyes sparkled when she drank it and had two large glasses that night at dinner. Since then, we've never turned back and the whole family enjoys this product. I recommend trying this brand in all of the varieties until you find one you like.
Alina M.
Eagle Lake, FL
I was never one that liked milk at all but when I started drinking this let me tell you, it's one of my favorite milks of all time. It's sweet so if you have a sweet tooth then it's perfect for a midnight snack. I love this milk and it's so creamy and it doesn't even taste like milk. I love this milk so much and I think honestly since I've been drinking it it's been clearing up my skin as well. Since regular milk has all the other stuff in it, this milk is so good.
Mariya P.
Almond milk us a switch for me lately due to my choice of diet . Doing whole 30 and kind of choosing it to be my life style. I love this almond milk . Some almond milk may have a little grid taste and this is nice and smooth . I also enjoy I can froth it for a cappucino nicely . Some almond milk are to watery and don't froth well. This does . I will keep buying
Jordan M.
I used to hate almond milk, but my taste has changed a lot since the first time I tried it. Almond milk generally has way more calcium than dairy milk, and also significantly less calories if you get the unsweetened version (which is just as good as this kind in my opinion). Almond milk is great for drinking, baking, and having in your cereal. When it comes to cereal, almond milk is better in my opinion, because it adds a bit of sweetness and doesn't ruin the flavor of your cereal at all. Almond milk also doesn't give you weird bloating problems commonly associated with dairy products. Why wouldn't you make the switch to a healthier, tastier milk? Pick it up next time you go to the grocery store.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this milk I was scared to try it at first because I'm not good at trying new things but I love it!!! It has a good taste and its better for you. I use it in my protein shakes to give it a better flavor and it does me just fine!! I would recommend others to use and I want to try it using it while cooking food !!
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I highly recommend this almond milk. It is affordable and has a great flavor to it. I have tried both original, sweetened, and unsweetened, and am satisfied with all versions of this product. I love almond milk more than soy, and think this is a great choice for anyone who agrees with me!
yemeniabeauty ❤.
Hamtramck, MI
So I cannot drink milk anymore so i wanted to find an alternative to it. I seen the almond milk and was a bit sceptical about it, thinking its going to taste weird by itself or with cereal. But i was wrong its so good and it doesnt change the taste of the cereal. Best alternative ever!
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
This is a staple in our household; it's a wonderfully delicious substitute for whole milk! It goes well with all kinds of cereals or anything requiring milk.  There is a sweetened version as well as one that is not, based upon taste they're both great.
Crystal W.
I’ve not been a big milk person, and was searching for an alternative. My grandma recommended this, and it is great! Whether on cereal, in recipes, or used in smoothies, this product was great! Would highly recommend!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
I LOVE Almond Breeze Vanilla.  I have never been big on regular milk (unless it had chocolate in it).  When I got big into drinking coffee I realized how much milk I was really using and wanted a healthier substitute.  Almond milk has been a game changer.  The vanilla flavor adds just enough but not too much.  I use this with almost everything that requires milk.  I also put them in shakes & it adds the perfect amount of flavor!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?