BY ALMOND BREEZE #2 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I cannot say enough good things about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk. One of my daughters started having food sensitivities to certain dairy products once she reached 10 years old. She was certainly upset that she couldn't enjoy one of her favorite snacks, a bowl of cereal, let alone all of the other dairy products and meals that demand milk alongside of them, like pancakes, without feeling sick. Many mornings her stomach was upset on the way to school, and before we realized it was dairy, I was concerned something was wrong at school that was making her nervous, but she always said school was fine. She would rest in the morning until she felt better so she was late for school many days before we nailed the problem down. We tried several different milks, lactose free, soy, almond milk of another brand, etc. All recommended to us by friends and family who raved about each product, but we couldn't find one she even wanted to continue drinking. Until we got a recommendation from a friend when we were over for dinner one evening. He somehow knew we were looking, even though we hadn't even talked about it, and he offered Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk. My daughter said yes please willing to try anything to replace the milk she loved, but she thought it would be like all the other replacements she had tried and didn't like. Her little eyes sparkled when she drank it and had two large glasses that night at dinner. Since then, we've never turned back and the whole family enjoys this product. I recommend trying this brand in all of the varieties until you find one you like.
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was never one that liked milk at all but when I started drinking this let me tell you, it's one of my favorite milks of all time. It's sweet so if you have a sweet tooth then it's perfect for a midnight snack. I love this milk and it's so creamy and it doesn't even taste like milk. I love this milk so much and I think honestly since I've been drinking it it's been clearing up my skin as well. Since regular milk has all the other stuff in it, this milk is so good.
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
When ever I drink milk, or consume anything with milk in it I get the worst stomach pains. I recently stopped, eating anything with milk which is sad (I sometimes cheat though, not going to lie). I found out I am lactose intolerant and I get the worst pain, and its SO painful. I obviously want to eat stuff like cereal, so I started to drink this stuff and its so good! It taste delicious, and not going to lie again. I feel so healthy when drinking this, I haven't had any stomach pains and it taste lowkey better. I love putting this in my milkshakes and coffee (when I drink it)!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Almond milk us a switch for me lately due to my choice of diet . Doing whole 30 and kind of choosing it to be my life style. I love this almond milk . Some almond milk may have a little grid taste and this is nice and smooth . I also enjoy I can froth it for a cappucino nicely . Some almond milk are to watery and don't froth well. This does . I will keep buying
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this milk I was scared to try it at first because I'm not good at trying new things but I love it!!! It has a good taste and its better for you. I use it in my protein shakes to give it a better flavor and it does me just fine!! I would recommend others to use and I want to try it using it while cooking food !!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I recently cut milk out of my diet.  Almond Breeze Almond Milk Vanilla is the best I’ve tried so far.  It has a smooth and rich taste to it.  I love adding it to cereal and smoothies.  It really is a perfect drink or an addition to any recipe.  They have so many varieties and flavors.
Kiki M.
Orlando
So I never liked almond milk and really didn't get what was the big deal about drinking cow milk. But I decided to find some better alternatives just to see if it could help with my skin and honestly this tastes so much better than cow milk! I buy the unsweetened version and it's great. Totally recommend!
yemeniabeauty ❤.
Hamtramck, MI
So I cannot drink milk anymore so i wanted to find an alternative to it. I seen the almond milk and was a bit sceptical about it, thinking its going to taste weird by itself or with cereal. But i was wrong its so good and it doesnt change the taste of the cereal. Best alternative ever!
Samantha R.
Almond milk is the greatest thing in the world!  I use it for my protein shakes before and after I exercise and it is so much better than water.  It helps add a little creamy consistency that is just perfect.  The low calories are the best part of it!
Nicole Z.
I don’t like to drink regular milk as much and switched to almond milk instead! Its only 80 calories and it tastes GREAT! Its definitely healthier than cows milk and theres different flavors! I always repurchase!!!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate the taste of this but still have some in my fridge. I can't handle it in cereal or tea. Any suggestions for other uses?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What's your favorite Flavor?
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Do you substitute this in for regular milk while cooking?
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
Does this product taste too thick?