Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla ? How can we make it more enjoyable with coffee???
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla ? I am curious if this taste anything like milk. I am wanting to switch our family to this.
What is you recommended but milk which the best nutrients ?
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Henrico, VA
Almond milk is such great alternative to traditional milk, its got way more calcium, and minimal carbs (which is what I like.) Its totally lactose free so that should no longer be an excuse for something not taking in their recommended daily dairy intake. I personally enjoy the 30 calorie unsweetened original flavor, I can also settle with the unsweetened vanilla as well. The sweetened versions are too sweet in my opinion and they made my cereal intolerable, and this is coming from a gal with a horrid sweet tooth.
Cottonwood Heights
Almond milk has lately been highlighted for its nutritional appeal but it is also completely delicious! It doesn't have an overbearing flavor and is only slightly almond tasting which makes it perfect for eating with cereal, mixing with protein powders or meal replacement powders, or even drinking plain! The original tastes more like almonds than the vanilla or chocolate, however the chocolate flavor tastes the least like almond. It is low on sugar compared to regular milk which is helpful if you're concerned about your sugar intake and it is equally as satisfying. Try it and see!
milwaukee, WI
I dislike milk, so I switched to soy milk. However, soy has the same health concerns as milk, so I looked into more options. Almond milk seems to be very popular right now, and I have bought the Silk brand and the Aldi's brand, and prefer Blue Diamond. They deal exclusively with almond products, so who better to trust in making an almond product? I have had the unsweetened, which is healthier, but I prefer the vanilla. I also like the chocolate and dark chocolate, but they are less healthy as well. Overall this is great by itself, in smoothies, or over cereal. Fan for life!
Seattle
Being lactose intolerant, I look constantly for milk alternatives for cooking, and the occasional glass of "milk"! Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk is the best version by far, out of all the other almond milk brands. Almond milk is much healthier for a body than traditional milks. Has just as much nutrients as well. Makes sense that this product is perfect (imo), since Blue Diamond is nuts! Literally! Can't go wrong with a brand that specializes in nothing but almond growing and almond products. :)
Tallahassee, FL
Every single form of this almond milk contains carrageenan. I encourage everyone to do a little research into the studies that have been done on it. It is a thickener made from algae, so it's considered "vegan" and "green" but it's also used to cause pain and inflammation in animals when labs are testing the effectiveness of analgesics (pain/swelling reducers). If it's linked to causing inflammation, why would you want to put that in your body? There are other almond and non-dairy milk options out there that do not contain this additive and the difference is imperceptible.
Turlock, CA
I love Almond milk. I put it with everything from in my coffee, to cooking and baking. Lately i have been too lazy to make actual "meals" so my boyfriend and I have been making hamburger helper with ground turkey and almond milk. It's seriously the BEST. It adds an amazing creamy nutty flavor to the meal. Ugh.. LOVE! It's also great for dipping cookies in.
Portland, CT
I did not enjoy drinking regular milk anymore because I was trying to be healthy so I switched to Almond Milk. This was the first brand I picked up and I was instantly hooked. I don't understand why anyone would want to drink regular milk knowing how bad it is for you. We are the only species who drink other species milk past adolescence. Almond breeze is good for you and the vanilla is so tasty!!! I'm very pleased with my purchase and will continue to buy this milk until they run out :)
I love to put Blue Diamond Almond Breeze milk in my smoothie and in cereal. But the best thing of all is that not only does it taste great but this product in vegan which means no animals "cows" were harmed in order to make this. If you are someone who likes vanilla then i would definitely suggest on getting the vanilla blue diamond flavor it is yummy.
SAN pablo, Ca
I've used almond milk for years (I refuse to say how many!)and this is excellent. I drink both the vanilla and the plain, unsweetened version and find it to have a smooth, creamy feel and light, delicious almond taste. It's not overpowering, but it's certainly almond. I use it for warm drinks, in cakes, and to make instant puddings for my spouse. It sets up firmly and quickly, and he loves the flavor. I also love the taste cold, with cookies! And, my cats like it better than cows' milk
Flushing, NY
When I first saw this in the grocery store, I gave it a try and fell in love right away! I don't drink milk anymore, and I don't like the American brands soymilk because they tend to be really thick. Almond milk is just right and good for my stomach. I love the Vanilla one and after trying other almond milk, I still think Blue Diamond makes the best one.

326 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coquitlam
6 months ago
Kaleigh D. • 5 months ago
I use a little immersion blender! It makes it frothy and delicious (even warm the milk and use it for a latte effect)
Brownstown, IN
6 months ago
Donna M. • 2 months ago
It tastes a little like milk but I think it is better. I prefer the Sweetened Vanilla myself but then again, I like something with a little flavor.
Reeves
a year ago
Is Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla any good? What are some of the benefits. Thinking of putting my daughter on this because she’s lactose intolerant.
Elyssa G. • 10 months ago
Yes very good! I have 3 kids who are all lactose intolerant and we only do non dairy milk.
mission , TX
Dawn W. • a year ago
I like it
Waterloo , ON
Cass K. • a year ago
I love Almondbreeze, but i really love the SoFresh and SoNice earth’s own brand!