Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla

We blended natural vanilla flavor and real California almonds into a deliciously creamy dairy milk and soymilk alternative. Almond Breeze® Vanilla contains just 80 calories per cup and no saturated fat.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla ? How can we make it more enjoyable with coffee???
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla ? I am curious if this taste anything like milk. I am wanting to switch our family to this.
What is you recommended but milk which the best nutrients ?
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
I am a fan of this product, I can not drink the whole milk nor the 1 or 2% milk, it normally hurts my stomach, but this milk is very light on my stomach, and it holds that good vanilla flavor that I love. It is also more of a healthier choice to me, it doesn't have many calories. I enjoy this when i'm making my protein shakes and I also use with my cereal.
Purchased at: Safeway
By far my favorite milk yet.Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla is so good with the rich creamy almond flavor and the sweetness of the vanilla it’s amazing and it’s very healthy too which is the best part about it.Although you’ll have to drink it a few times to really taste it, for me it took around 4 but should be your only concern.
Morris,IL
Purchased at: Walmart
For my dairy free friends I strongly advise you avoid this one all together. Very bland taste for things like cereal, oatmeal, and baking. We LOVE oat milk. If you are forcing yourself to like this....you dont have to. I wasted way too much time trying to make this work and wish someone would have told me....just don't drink it. It's bad.
Purchased at: Target
Couldn't find the actual page for the coffee creamer, but its the best and I also really enjoy the regular milk. I have dairy sensitivity, so I can only drink certain kinds (sometimes 2% also but my hubs likes that one more). I'd recommend this creamer to anyone that likes the almond flavor, or anyone who can't use regular creamer!
Syosset
I use this for everything smoothies, cereal, yogurt. My boyfriend and I are severely lactose intolerant so we are both thrilled to have found a yummy tasting product that we can both use. I do not recommend drinking almond milk with coffee. For some reason, it does not taste delicious at all.
Russellville, AR
So, I have a dairy allergy and I was super bummed out about it when I found out. How would I ever make chocolate milk again? How would I eat Oreos? I didn’t care for soy milk so this was my next logical choice. Great choice! It’s great with cereal, Oreos, and makes a pretty great smoothie base!
Johnson, KS
I have two children who are lactose intolerant. We tried many different types of milk substitutes and finally found Almond Breeze Vanilla. It's perfect! It's got just the right amount of sweet without being over powerful. We use it for everything. It's the only brand we use now.
Atlanta, GA
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla uploaded by Debora D.
I always buy this brand. I love it because is much lower in calories than cow's milk is healthy and delicious. It keeps my skin plump and well-hydrated. It’s great for those who cannot or choose not to drink cow’s milk, and who are looking for weight maintenance or muscle gain.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son and I have a Lactose sensitivity and this is our go to milk alternative. We use it in so many different ways and never hurt after drinking it. It tastes so good, I actually love the Vanilla flavor to it just for drinking. A must have for our daily lives in my home.
California
It is amazing!!! What can I say the first time will be weird but you get used to it never get the unsweetened one because it will taste gross only use the unsweetened one in smoothies! And best of all it has more calcium than milk I buy it and prefer it over milk

326 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coquitlam
5 months ago
Kaleigh D. • 4 months ago
I use a little immersion blender! It makes it frothy and delicious (even warm the milk and use it for a latte effect)
Brownstown, IN
5 months ago
Donna M. • a month ago
It tastes a little like milk but I think it is better. I prefer the Sweetened Vanilla myself but then again, I like something with a little flavor.
Reeves
10 months ago
Is Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla any good? What are some of the benefits. Thinking of putting my daughter on this because she’s lactose intolerant.
Elyssa G. • 9 months ago
Yes very good! I have 3 kids who are all lactose intolerant and we only do non dairy milk.
mission , TX
a year ago
Dawn W. • 10 months ago
I like it
Waterloo , ON
a year ago
Cass K. • a year ago
I love Almondbreeze, but i really love the SoFresh and SoNice earth’s own brand!