Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla

After we introduced Almond Breeze, we received many requests to bring out a version with no added sugar. So we did just that. Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute that contains just 30 calories per cup. It’s also low on the glycemic index, making it an ideal choice for people who want to avoid sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

How is this compared to regular milk?
Has anyone had their [product:almond-breeze-unsweetened-original] look like this? It’s very think and almost clumpy. It is a new gallon and a month from expiration.
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Great choice for a dairy alternative. I tried putting coconut in my milk previously and hated it. After that, I was of the strong belief that nothing was better in coffee than real milk. Well, one day Amazon fresh was out of skim so I had to get this almond milk. I loved it!! Seriously, it makes my coffee so creamy and delicious. In addition to that, I actually like the taste of this product on its own, whereas I think drinking milk by itself is gross. I purchase the unsweetened original variety though am open to trying the vanilla one as well. I plan on using this in cereal too!
I have loved this milk for several years. Over the past year I have been using it in 2 different frothers (different brands) for lattes at home and the milk foam is beautiful and so delicious every single time! However, beginning this week I have purchased a few different half-gallons from different H-E-B's and there is absolutely no foam at all. I contacted Blue Diamond and was told that the recipe has not changed. They then told me that it is not meant to produce foam, which of course does not matter as it does every single time, until now! What I was told about the recipe not changing is not true as every single half-gallon before this has produced beautiful milk foam. I just want to let people know that Blue Diamond appears to be watering down their recipe. I am hoping someone from Blue Diamond sees this and will address this change. Until then I am forced to another brand as I want more than hot milk poured in my coffee.
Frostburg, MD
I switched to almond milk because it lasts longer than dairy. I tried almond milk yesrs ago and didn't like how thin it was compared to dairy milk. Something in the standard almond milk formula must have changed since then, because the consistancy is more like dairy milk now across all brands I've tried. I only buy unsweetened original though. Otherwise it is way too sweet. Great dairy milk alternative! Store brand is great too, but almond breeze is the only brand that has shelf stable almond milk in store.
Benicia, CA
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dear @Bluediamond @almondbreeze Aye you are free of dairy soy lactose cholesterol peanuts caffeine and gluten you are free of Carrageenan you are excellent source of vitamin D and E you are made with real California almonds you are vegan you are without sugar you have 50% more calcium than regular dairy milk almond breeze 35% DV 450 mg @smartlabel let’s just say Almond you are mi mundo 🗺 🌍 You are always needed in my life for everything 🙌🏽💕Thank Youuu ✨💯
Pharr, TX
I personally don't like to drink regular milk,low fat,or full fat,none,my stomach gets super easily feels sick no matter what. Which is why i decided to start taking almond milk,i always make sure it's unsweetened regular or unsweetened vanilla,make my own smoothies and add my own sugar either truvia,monk fruit in small amounts. And it's way better for me! And from all the brands out there this one is the best so far i like.
Marietta, GA
One word, YUM! I’ve recently found myself to be lactose-intolerant and this product saved me!! I love milk and I almost every day use it. This Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original is the perfect substitute for all of my milk needs; from pouring it in my cereal to mixing it with my tea or even making home-made mac n’ cheese! This almond milk really tastes like milk and is a wonderful alternative!
St Augustine, FL
Almond Breeze is my whole families most preferred milk alternative! After trying several milk alternatives, everyone can agree on Almond Breeze. I prefer the unsweetened as a healthy option, there is a slight flavor that is unlike regular milk, but it’s not at all a bad flavor, and the consistency is very much like milk. Overall a really fantastic option for milk alternative.
Reisterstown , MD
1,079 reviews
This is the only kind of milk we buy in my house it is a favorite it's very affordable it's healthy and it's good for anyone who is lactose intolerant I've been buying it every since it 1st came out And my kids love it so I'd recommend it I'm not a big milk drinker but the kids love it And if it works for them it works for me
Killeen, TX
I started using almond breeze in place of milk about two years ago and I absolutely love it .Its not heavy like milk is and I use it in place of half and half for coffee cereal milk even baking. I love this product so much that I've turned my parents onto it as well . its low in calories and sugar and that to me is a huge plus especially when your trying to lose weight
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite milk. I stopped drinking dairy milk about 10 years ago. I can’t remember when I switched to this brand but when it came out I tried it and loved it. I love how it taste and love that it’s is only 30 calories per serving, and the nutritional value. It is an affordable milk. I would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashville
il y a un an
Has anyone had their Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla look like this? It’s very think and almost clumpy. It is a new gallon and a month from expiration.
Cecile G. • il y a un mois
No. Did u have it stored near heat. I would not drink it. See if u can get a refund?. You have no way of knowing if it was shipped that way.
Sun City, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Sherry M. • il y a un an
Oh yes! It is delicious! I use it every morning on my cereals. I just made my oatmeal with walnuts and dates in the microwave with it and put it in my coffee. Excellent!!!! Been using it ever since it was in the markets!