BY ALMOND BREEZE #9 in Nut & Alternative Milks

After we introduced Almond Breeze, we received many requests to bring out a version with no added sugar. So we did just that. Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute that contains just 30 calories per cup. It’s also low on the glycemic index, making it an ideal choice for people who want to avoid sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

annie a.
Sometimes it's good to take a break from regular milk or heavy creamers. I use this almond milk in my coffee just about every morning. It has the perfect thickness and make the coffee perfectly creamy. There's a slight hint of vanilla flavor but it's not overpowering I prefer the unsweetened version also.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I purchase this almond milk at my local Kroger. I love the taste and use it in recipes, smoothies and also drink it by itself. It is a great alternative to regular milk if trying to be health conscious. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase this brand.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Being that as I have gotten older my body doesn't react to dairy products as well anymore so Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original has been my go to for about 2yrs now. My stomach reacts way better and did I add it was healthier for you as well!
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
I started buying and drinking almond milk solely for the shelf life. I love regular milk, but in my small household it never gets consumed fast enough. This is amazing for cereal and in tea, and it keeps forever so it's cost effective, too. Oh, and using it to make oatmeal is really tasty.
Auddy W.
Absolutely delicious! I use this particular milk every morning, and it doesn't have all that fat and sugar like regular milks do. I like that there are different flavors, but vanilla is by far my favorite! If you have your milk and are trying to get healthy, this is the milk for you! YUMMY!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
The unsweetened almond breeze is my ultimate favorite almond milk! I stopped drinking regular milk and switched to almond milk because it’s healthier. There are a lot less calories in this than normal milk. The sweetened almond breeze is good as well but I like the unsweetened in cereal. The texture is good. Not too thick or thin.
Burgers A.
I wish that they made this size in all supermarkets! i use the normal gallon size, but love this type of almond milk. It's great, low carb and tastes good even though it is unsweetened. I use this for my coffee or even in Kraft Mac and Cheese if you can't have real milk!
Thea G.
This is legit the only brand and variety of almond milk I'll drink. Many brands taste "slimy" but Almond Breeze tastes smooth and refreshing and the price can't be beat! I generally go through a couple of cartons a month.
Bianca s.
Dalton, GA
Perfect for traveling and easy to carry. I often see my self reaching for products that are individual vs buying a a big portion. The product stays fresh and dont have to worry
Christina R.
This is so much better than milk. I have it with cereal or just as a refreshing drink. It's perfectly smooth and creamy. I'll never drink any other milk. Always available at Shaw's. I would recommended this healthy alternative to milk always.