BY ALMOND BREEZE #17 in Nut & Alternative Milks

After we introduced Almond Breeze, we received many requests to bring out a version with no added sugar. So we did just that. Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute that contains just 30 calories per cup. It’s also low on the glycemic index, making it an ideal choice for people who want to avoid sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I purchase this almond milk at my local Kroger. I love the taste and use it in recipes, smoothies and also drink it by itself. It is a great alternative to regular milk if trying to be health conscious. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase this brand.
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
I started buying and drinking almond milk solely for the shelf life. I love regular milk, but in my small household it never gets consumed fast enough. This is amazing for cereal and in tea, and it keeps forever so it's cost effective, too. Oh, and using it to make oatmeal is really tasty.
Azia E.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to get the vanilla sweetened milk, but I’ve started the keto diet since the. When I discovered that I could just add stevia for the same taste and almost 95% less carbs, it was a no brainer. Plus I have dairy probs and don’t always like soy!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I love this, it tastes so much better than milk and regular almond milk. It only has 30 calories which is nuts, and no sugar!!! That's less than skim milk which tastes like milk water. I love adding this to my cereal, it gives it such a great flavor.

The only downside to this is the almond milk is kind of expensive compared to regular milk and it's a half gallon so if you're buying this for a family it might get expensive.
Denise N.
Atlanta
You can't beat 30 cal without lactose and I have an extremely sensitive stomach due to the medications that I take daily and I can drink this product without being sick to my stomach. This is the very best Alternative to regular milk on the market. I cannot tolerate anything other than this product and with the vanilla flavoring added to it makes it that much more appealing.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Mmmmm....I love Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Milk! A few years ago I was seeking an alternative to milk and decided to give it a try. The taste is deliciously smooth and only has 30 calories for an entire cup. It's readily available in most stores and combined with Cascadian Farms Honey Nut o's it's a match made in heaven.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
I use blue diamond almond milk vanilla in all of my shakes that I make. It is awesome. I also have my mom using it in her coffee instead of milk. I buy my almond milk from redners. The flavor is awesome. They also have different flavors that are good as well.
Yvette W.
Columbus
My milk of choice.  Use this in my cereal and smoothies.  Great flavor and very affordable.  Sometimes I can find on sale at my local grocery store Winn Dixie.  Very healthy for you than regular milk and great if you are lactose intolerant.  Comes in other flavors as well.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This brand of almond milk is my favorite. It was recommended by a friend and I had to get it. I live the taste and the texture is smooth. It seems to make all my dishes that is use in place of milk so much tastier and richer. I'm probably going to completely give up regarding milk and switch my family completely over to this finally since my kids are old enough now. Great price and always available and easy to find.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is a staple in our fridge, well
Unsweetened almond milk is. I can't really tell the different between brands, just buying whatever is on sale! I do feel like Silk ends up being cheaper! I use almond milk in my shakes, definitely better than water!