BY ALMOND BREEZE #4 in Nut & Alternative Milks

After we introduced Almond Breeze, we received many requests to bring out a version with no added sugar. So we did just that. Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute that contains just 30 calories per cup. It’s also low on the glycemic index, making it an ideal choice for people who want to avoid sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Who else loves almond milk? I noticed once I stopped drin...2 Answers
  • Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla Would you...5 Answers
  • does this milk have kind of a salty taste to it ? i tried...1 Answers
Tenesha M.
Jesup, GA
I always keep this in stock at home. Switching over to Almond milk was such an easy transition. I don't miss regular milk at all. I prefer the unsweetened vanilla flavor because it's not too sweet plus the hint of vanilla is so pleasing in my coffee, cereal, oatmeal, etc. Almond Breeze is my number one go to brand of Almond milk.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love this almond milk and i love that Dunkin Donuts uses this for their shops. This does not make me miss dairy at all. This milk is so creamy and milky. I love this flavor especially because it does not contain any added sugar but has that vanilla flavor that makes it taste even better.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I really enjoy drinking this milk every day. I use it for cereal, smoothies and especially love it for my protein drinks that are so convenient to bring anywhere. It’s not expensive either do a great value. Give it a try! Low calories and added protein is a big plus! Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I purchase this almond milk at my local Kroger. I love the taste and use it in recipes, smoothies and also drink it by itself. It is a great alternative to regular milk if trying to be health conscious. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase this brand.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Almond Breeze is my go to brand for dairy free milk! Love the hint of vanilla and it goes perfect in my coffee. It's also great to use for oatmeal. Gives it a creamier texture and still very healthy without all of the sugar! And you still get your needed calcium.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Being that as I have gotten older my body doesn't react to dairy products as well anymore so Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original has been my go to for about 2yrs now. My stomach reacts way better and did I add it was healthier for you as well!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
The unsweetened vanilla almond milk has completely replaced my use for dairy milk. I have never been a huge fan of cows milk so I was very impressed when I tried this for the first time. I also like that it doesn’t expire quite as quickly.
Beah C.
Columbus, OH
I’m lactose intolerant so the only type of milk I buy is almond milk and this brand is my favorite. I always buy unsweetened versions to try to be healthier. It is easy to find this milk in any grocery shop. The taste is delicious.
Megan J.
This is one of my favorite brands/flavors of Almond Milk. The taste is great, it doesn’t taste overly “nutty” whatsoever and it is easy to use as a milk replacement in any recipe. Highly recommend switching if you haven’t yet!
Stacey O.
Montgomery , AL
This is pretty good! Definitely a better alternative to regular milk. I love to use this if I’m making some oatmeal or even a smoothie. It is very good and way more healthier than milk. I would definitely recommend this!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Kaitlin R.
Fort Worth, TX
Who else loves almond milk? I noticed once I stopped drinking cows milk it really helped my skin to not break out as much or as bad! Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
does this milk have kind of a salty taste to it ? i tried almond milk before and there was a kind i bought that was salty ...

back