BY ALMOND BREEZE #4 in Nut & Alternative Milks

After we introduced Almond Breeze, we received many requests to bring out a version with no added sugar. So we did just that. Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Vanilla is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute that contains just 30 calories per cup. It’s also low on the glycemic index, making it an ideal choice for people who want to avoid sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Who else loves almond milk? I noticed once I stopped drinking cow...1 Answers
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I really enjoy drinking this milk every day. I use it for cereal, smoothies and especially love it for my protein drinks that are so convenient to bring anywhere. It’s not expensive either do a great value. Give it a try! Low calories and added protein is a big plus! Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
Sometimes it's good to take a break from regular milk or heavy creamers. I use this almond milk in my coffee just about every morning. It has the perfect thickness and make the coffee perfectly creamy. There's a slight hint of vanilla flavor but it's not overpowering I prefer the unsweetened version also.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I try my best to avoid dairy so this is a great alternative for me. I use the vanilla unsweetened in my coffee, cereal, and oatmeal.  It has just the right amount of sweetness with the vanilla flavoring.  It is healthier than dairy milk and low in calories.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I purchase this almond milk at my local Kroger. I love the taste and use it in recipes, smoothies and also drink it by itself. It is a great alternative to regular milk if trying to be health conscious. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase this brand.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Being that as I have gotten older my body doesn't react to dairy products as well anymore so Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original has been my go to for about 2yrs now. My stomach reacts way better and did I add it was healthier for you as well!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
The unsweetened vanilla almond milk has completely replaced my use for dairy milk. I have never been a huge fan of cows milk so I was very impressed when I tried this for the first time. I also like that it doesn’t expire quite as quickly.
Auddy W.
Absolutely delicious! I use this particular milk every morning, and it doesn't have all that fat and sugar like regular milks do. I like that there are different flavors, but vanilla is by far my favorite! If you have your milk and are trying to get healthy, this is the milk for you! YUMMY!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
The unsweetened almond breeze is my ultimate favorite almond milk! I stopped drinking regular milk and switched to almond milk because it’s healthier. There are a lot less calories in this than normal milk. The sweetened almond breeze is good as well but I like the unsweetened in cereal. The texture is good. Not too thick or thin.
Salt A.
I wish that they made this size in all supermarkets! i use the normal gallon size, but love this type of almond milk. It's great, low carb and tastes good even though it is unsweetened. I use this for my coffee or even in Kraft Mac and Cheese if you can't have real milk!
Maria m.
I really love this almond milk it is healthy and delicious and is better for you then regular milk because it has more protein and it actually tastes better to me on cereal or on shakes I love making protein shakes with this milk it’s the best
Kaitlin P.
Arlington, TX
Who else loves almond milk? I noticed once I stopped drinking cows milk it really helped my skin to not break out as much or as bad! Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla