BY ALMOND BREEZE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend: Made from real almonds and coconut All natural with added vitamins and minerals 50% more calcium than milk Contains no added sweeteners 45 calories per serving Free of: dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, and MSG Kosher

Becca L.
Livingston, TN
I bought this when I went vegan. It's very delicious and has a good subtle flavor. I honestly like it more than regular milk and don't miss dairy. It's kind of expensive, but I guess it's the price you pay for good vegan milk.
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I am very skeptical of using milk that is not from a cow just because it is what I have always known, but this was really good! It did not make a cereal have a strange flavor and was the most cow like milk I have had.
PRÎ S.
I used this in my smoothies and it makes them so good! It taste like actual almonds it's way better than regular milk. It makes my smoothies a little thicker than milk does. I would purchase this again!
Melian U.
San Diego
I use that a organic Rick low ft healthy vegan alternative every morning in both my coffee and my cereal. I'm addicted to the slight almost burdensome and filling flavor.
Arikah N.
A more healthier alternative to Dairy Milk. I LOVE pouring Almond Milk onto my cereal in the mornings! Great taste and healthier beginnings!
lauren306 B.
Pflugerville, TX
I love to use this milk in smoothies, baking and in savory dishes. It's a perfect alternative when you're trying to do less dairy.
Bertha U.
Kingsburg, CA
I really like the blue diamond almond breeze milk. Its has a very good flavor i enjoy drinking it every day..
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Love these almonds great flavors can't wait to try different ones highly recommended they're so delicious
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!