BeveragesNon-Dairy MilkAlmond Breeze
Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate

Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate

We blended almondmilk and cocoa into a remarkably delicious drink with no added sugar. It's a guilt-free way for people who want to avoid sugar to cure their chocolate cravings.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa (Dutch Process), Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

It says unsweetened, how does it taste?
Sabe buena esta leche alguien me puede decir ?
Is it similar to dairy milk? ??
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate uploaded by Adelaide S.
Oh my gosh! This has been my most recent obsession! It is a healthy alternative for milk and is amazing if your lactose and tolerant. The best thing about this product is that you can purchase it CHOCOLATE flavor! Who doesn't love chocolate?! I wish I discovered this earlier because I've had this in my fridge ever since.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Blue Diamond Almond Milk, chocolate flavor is a great sweet treat for myself. I probably only buy this once a month but it is absolutely delicious. I often drink it after working out if I don't have /don't want a protein shake. It is filling, nutritious, and tastes good. I would recommend.
Central Islip, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es increíble que haya una bebida tan deliciosa con tan pocas calorías. Realmente es deliciosa y ayuda a mantener la figura. Es saludable.
I like Almond milk, it doesn't hurt my stomach like regular milk does and its healthier! It taste really good on cereal too...
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If I ever have a sweet-tooth or want chocolate milk, this is my go-to. Tastes delicious and is light on the stomach! Great for those who are lactose intolerant. Also tastes great in overnight oats.
Baltimore, MD
Just found out my 13 year old has developed an allergy to dairy, this is a great alternative to milk he loves it and he still gets to enjoy his chocolate "milk" before school every morning.
Willow Street, PA
I love to use this in my morning breakfast smoothies. Because it is unsweetened, it really keeps the calorie count down, but it also tastes really good. It adds an extra flavor to my to my smoothies and I love that! This is especially great since I really don't like breakfast.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I had acid reflux and switched to this type of "milk". I love to have this with my cereal. A little more expensive that general milk but it's worth the extra money and its finger licking good
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a great low calorie protein filled snack that can relieve any chocolate cravings. You need to be careful with the serving size, but as long as you are these snacks are delicious, healthy and affordable.
Rison, AR
This is soo much better than regular milk! Something about the chocolate flavor backed by a light hint of almond taste is to die for!!! I can't help but get some when I'm at Walmart
Ask a question to the Influenster community...