BY ALMOND BREEZE

We blended almondmilk and cocoa into a remarkably delicious drink with no added sugar. It's a guilt-free way for people who want to avoid sugar to cure their chocolate cravings.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa (Dutch Process), Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate

Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kamieo F.
Lakewood , WA
This is my favorite go to almond mild right now. I love the taste of it. Just sweet enough with out added sweetener. Low carb and keto friendly. Even my 5 year old loves it and she doesn’t care for almond milk normally.
Maira V.
I wanted to stop drinking cow milk and start with almond milk but I was afraid I wouldn like it (I’m a really picky person) but right now I’m buying 3 more milks because I love it so much
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
Almond milk is my dairy alternative of choice in my vegan diet, and I really enjoy the flavor of Blue Diamond. In my day-to-day use and cooking, I use unsweetened original and it is perfect whether I'm making something savory or sweet. Occasionally I will use a vanilla version for something specific such as pudding, but 9 times out of 10, I'm reaching for the unsweetened version for how well it integrates into all of my recipes.
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
In my household, we started to switch to almond milk as our daily milk. Skeptical, but definitely a worthy health choice. We have regular milk for some things that just do not taste well at all with almond flavored milk, but we buy the smallest size possible. Almond milk is still delicious with cereals, and as a cooking agent. It is natural and creamy. This brand is my absolute favorite, the best!
Madison N.
Niles, MI
Great! Often bought just to get that extra chocolate kick without all the sugar! I bought it at Walmart nonrefrigerated. I thought it was an amazing value and not super expensive. I would recommend to anyone, diet, kids, vegans, non vegans.
Samantha R.
I love chocolate milk but oftentimes don't want all the calories or fat that comes along with it.  This is such a great substitute that still hits the spot when I'm craving chocolate milk.  It's very healthy and helps to curb those sweet cravings!
katy s.
I love Blue Diamond's Unsweetened Almond milk. I mainly use it for smoothies but it does not add any unwelcomed flavors like nutty. It is really cheap compared to some of the other brands as well. I like both the vanilla and chocolate. Highly recommend!
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
The only non dairy milk I will drink by itself. Is light, refreshing and doesn't taste like fake milk. I actually prefer this over regular chocolate milk since it does not have that gross after taste. Stays good longer and is not outrageous in price!
Tina M.
This flavor is such a treat! Give it to your kids & it will become their new favorite drink. It is still just as healthy as their original flavor, these milks are always in my fridge & I highly recommend to everyone else.
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
This is my son's favorite milk.  He loves this product.  Prefers it over any of the other Almond Milks we have tried.  The taste is better, creamier, more consistent.  Will repurchase.
Margo M.
San Marcos, TX
Any smoothie recipes with this?
Roxanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sabe buena esta leche alguien me puede decir ?
Jody B.
Kansas City, MO
What is the texture of almond milk like? Is it similar to dairy milk? Is it gritty? Thanks!

Walmart