Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate uploaded by Madison N.Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate uploaded by Adelaide S.Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Unsweetened Chocolate uploaded by Amanda M.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #20 in Nut & Alternative Milks

We blended almondmilk and cocoa into a remarkably delicious drink with no added sugar. It's a guilt-free way for people who want to avoid sugar to cure their chocolate cravings.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Cocoa (Dutch Process), Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Samantha R.
I love chocolate milk but oftentimes don't want all the calories or fat that comes along with it.  This is such a great substitute that still hits the spot when I'm craving chocolate milk.  It's very healthy and helps to curb those sweet cravings!
Madison N.
Niles, MI
Great! Often bought just to get that extra chocolate kick without all the sugar! I bought it at Walmart nonrefrigerated. I thought it was an amazing value and not super expensive. I would recommend to anyone, diet, kids, vegans, non vegans.
Rachel S.
Durham
I love the unsweetened chocolate almond milk by Blue Diamond. There is not as much protein as chocolate soy milk, but it is a great non-dairy option if you miss chocolate milk. All the chocolate nut milks by other companies are pre-sweetened and are way to sweet to me. This is why I love the unsweetened option by Blue Diamond. I sweeten it myself with stevia, so I can get the exact correct sweetness for me and avoid sugar.
Maira V.
I wanted to stop drinking cow milk and start with almond milk but I was afraid I wouldn like it (I’m a really picky person) but right now I’m buying 3 more milks because I love it so much
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
The only non dairy milk I will drink by itself. Is light, refreshing and doesn't taste like fake milk. I actually prefer this over regular chocolate milk since it does not have that gross after taste. Stays good longer and is not outrageous in price!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I can enjoy this blue diamond almond milk on its own as a sweet treat at night. But I also use it to make breakfast overnight oats. I love the chocolate flavor and that it's unsweetened
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
Almond milk is my dairy alternative of choice in my vegan diet, and I really enjoy the flavor of Blue Diamond. In my day-to-day use and cooking, I use unsweetened original and it is perfect whether I'm making something savory or sweet. Occasionally I will use a vanilla version for something specific such as pudding, but 9 times out of 10, I'm reaching for the unsweetened version for how well it integrates into all of my recipes.
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
In my household, we started to switch to almond milk as our daily milk. Skeptical, but definitely a worthy health choice. We have regular milk for some things that just do not taste well at all with almond flavored milk, but we buy the smallest size possible. Almond milk is still delicious with cereals, and as a cooking agent. It is natural and creamy. This brand is my absolute favorite, the best!
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
It's a good substitute for Chocolate milk but if you are expecting the same taste of real delicious, creamy, chocolate milk, just buy chocolate milk. It has a sweet taste but it isn't something that you will want glass after glass of. This perfect for people with diet restrictions, but for others it just makes you want to grab a jug of the real good stuff.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Perfect for the dieter! I'm on a sugar/gluten free diet so it is EXTREMELY difficult to find snacks that stay within my guidelines, and this snack curbs the craving! Can't wait until they come out with snack sized portions so I can start bringing with lunch!
Nicole B.
Sanford, FL
Is the unsweetened milk bitter, like dark chocolate or smooth like milk chocolate?
margo M.
San marcos, TX
Any smoothie recipes with this?
Roxanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sabe buena esta leche alguien me puede decir ?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it similar to dairy milk? ??
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Is it too sweet ? Or is it just right ??