Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Hint Of Honey

by Almond Breeze

Almond Breeze "Hint of Honey” has a rich & creamy taste and is free of dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, saturated fat and MSG.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Honey, Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Hint Of Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Clark, NJ
Really really good, taste amazing and better for you, little different then regular milk just have to get used to it
Worcester
10 out 10. I wouldn't buy anything else. Just a mouth full of deliciousness with little calories. Also affordable.
I love this! It just has a hint of honey flavor and sweetness to it. I like using it in my oatmeal and coffee.
Sylvania
Almond milk is my favorite thing to drink and this is the best brand to get them from because it's always good
Wellington, FL
Why isn’t this sold in more grocery stores? It’s soooo delicious with just a bit of sweetness
Sioux Falls, SD
Works great in breakfast smoothies or mixed into a protein shake! I never am dissatisfied.
santo domingo
The only bad thing about this particular milk is that I cannot find it at every supermarket, I’ve only been able to find it twice but I absolutely love it . Its perfectly sweet you don’t need anything else after that !
Mississauga , ON
I get this all the time, I always stock up. It's so delicious on it's own or to add with other ingredients.

Looking for your answer?