Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Hint Of Honey Vanilla uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Hint Of Honey Vanilla uploaded by Breana P.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #38 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Almond Breeze “Hint of Honey Vanilla” has a rich & creamy taste and is free of dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, saturated fat and MSG.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Honey, Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
This is my new favorite almond milk! The touch of honey adds the perfect amount of sweetness, without it being too sweet. It is delicious on it's own or when mixed into your favorite shake/smoothie. Added bonuses: it's not super high in calories like you'd expect AND it helps support honeybees. Definitely will be purchasing this product often!
Jasmin F.
I was never a big fan of almond milk by itself. However I do like to mix it in my protein shakes and eating cereal. It is very creamy and tastes very sweet. Don’t get me wrong, it tastes great but because it is creamy, is a little thicker than regular milk. I have to use it because I’m lactose intolerant. It tastes really good though
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
I love this almond milk! It makes my smoothies taste creamy and delicious. I rarely find it in whole foods but when I do! I stock up on it. Sometimes whole foods has specials where they have 2 for 5$ and it's so good. I would always turn to this as a milk replacement.
Tay J.
I bought this on accident while not paying attention in the grocery store and was pleasantly surprised. I don’t consume sugar or honey regularly so this almond milk is good enough to be dessert. It’s also amazing as a creamed for iced coffee or iced lattes.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I like using this for coffee in the morning. Tastes great, good texture, not too watery or overpowering with flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness as well. Overall I will buy this again for sure.
Sherry J.
Northborough, MA
My favorite almond milk is almond breeze vanilla with a hint of honey!! Excellent to drink by itself, or add some in instant oatmeal or even your cereal! So delicious!!
Natalie P.
Marietta, GA
THIS IS THE ONLY ALMOND MILK I WILL DRINK! I have been drinking almond milk for years for reasons of health and preference, so during that time I have tried every other brand and flavor, and this is the best all around. Smooth consistency, sweet flavor, no trace of any type of aspartame sweeteners so many low calorie almond milks seem to have. Only one store in my area sells this so I stock up every time I go to the store and it is always on sale (I buy the larger size) for $2.99.
Nicole O.
Honolulu, HI
This is my kids' favorite milk to drink and use for their cereal! I decided to swap out their cow's milk for either almond or coconut. It was a switch that I knew my family would benefit from. Happy to saw, they love it. I wish it wasn't as expensive but it's worth it!
Hope K.
Not too sweet, but just sweet enough! I mix it with oatmeal at night and let it soak overnight and throw a little fruit on top in the morning. Sweet and flavorful, and best of all, healthy!
Michelle A.
I've been a big fan of almond breeze and enjoy their different flavors. This one is definitely my favorite. It reminds me of their vanilla flavor but with reduced calories and not as sweet. I really enjoy this one!