Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Hint Of Honey uploaded by Erika S.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #57 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Almond Breeze "Hint of Honey” has a rich & creamy taste and is free of dairy, soy, lactose, cholesterol, peanuts, casein, gluten, eggs, saturated fat and MSG.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Honey, Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I love the touch of honey, it's so good in my coffee. The only downside to almond milk in coffee though is that the almond milk is thin, so I miss out on the 'creamy' texture that half and half would give. I choose this though because it's available and I try to avoid most dairy.
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
Being partially lactose intolerant I have to really watch my dairy intake, even though I love milk this has been such a great alternative! It isn't my favorite to drink by itself but mixing it in will smoothies, coffee, and ceral/oatmeal, I love it!
Heidi C.
Kirkland, WA
Delicious! Tastes like the regular almond milk but with a touch of sweetness, though still not too sweet and very low calorie and low sugar. Great to drink warmed up in the evening, very calming.
caleb s.
Moscow
YES, love this product, it tasets delicious and is far better for the enviornment than "real" milk. Just because it is not forced from a cows teet, does not mean this is anything less than great milk ok. Get it right, this stuff is way more natural
Brittany R.
By far the Blue Diamond almond milk with honey is my favorite almond milk. It's sweet but it's not too sweet the milk actually has some flavor to it. My only concern with the Blue Diamond almond milk is that it is not organic and non-GMO. I'm also not sure if the honey is fair trade honey. Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Hint Of Honey
Crayoff F.
I stopped drinking regular dairy milk years ago.  I love in Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk, and the hint of honey really helps out a plain oatmeal or sport enegery natural shake.  I can drink this alone with coffee and not worry that I am not using sugar
Sarah N.
Bolivar
Surprisingly delicious! I was on a honey kick when I was pregnant and this hit the spot. It's not overly sweet like I feared. Even my husband enjoyed it and he's hard to please if it isn't plain milk. Goes great with a plain cereal like regular life or cheerios.
Andrea B.
Eaton, OH
This is my favorite almond milk ever! It tastes so good and isn't overly sweet, which I don't like. It tastes very good alone and with cereal. I drink it almost every day and is my go to for a non dairy option milk! I always purchase this brand over any other.
Christy C.
Switching back and forth on milks is always trail and error. However we are always pleased with this almond milk. It's smooth and packed with a rich and creamy flavor without the guilt of whole cows milk.
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
I'm not usually a big fan of "fake" milk, but this stuff tastes better than real milk in cereal! I prefer it over any soy milks, and the hint of honey makes it even better. It's too pricey for our family to buy it regularly unfortunately. It's more of a "only buy it with a coupon and if it's on sale" item.