Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Coconut Milk uploaded by Paola T.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #16 in Nut & Alternative Milks

A blend of real almonds and coconuts, Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a deliciously creamy alternative to dairy and soymilk with a touch of coconut. Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 60 calories per glass.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Walmart
Mia C.
Moosic, PA
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I have recently started a new healthy lifestyle, and let me tell you, this is a perfect fit! I love this stuff blended with my favorite fruits and veggies for a pick me up smoothie in the morning. Although this product is on the pricier end, it is totally worth it. If you like the taste of coconut milk, but the taste may be a little too harsh for you, the almond milk gives it a perfect blend!
Candace L.
I wanted to start making some healthy alternative choices. I tried this by itself and also with cereal. If you are eating a flavorful cereal it may clash with the taste unless it's something plain like Cheerios. The taste is very light, you can obviously taste a light nutty taste, but it was actually very good! It is $3-$4 for this brand. This did not give me a tummy ache!
Arianna B.
New york
Ok so when it comes to healthy choice makes blue diamond your number one option proud blue diamond customer it's like the healthy milk you've always wanted btw it tastes gud#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
I love both coconut milk and almond milk from this brand. The lactose in regular milk has been upsetting my stomach a lot lately, and it's just nice to find a sweeter alternative that doesn't taste like its made with something else. The dark chocolate almond breeze is the BEST.
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
My husband has a dairy allergy so milk replacement is always a go in our house. This milk has a nice taste because its not a overwhelming coconut taste and has the consistency of milk to use with cereals as well as cooking and baking.
Natalie R.
chicago , IL
I really enjoy how this brand has different flavors for the almond milk! Very affordable and taste amazing. It does taste similar to other almond milks but I still like this one the best. It's a nice light sweet flavor.
Amanda D.
Springfield , MA
The combination of coconut and almond is amazing. Its perfect for everything. Drinking, cereal, cooking/baking, coffee,literally anything youd do with "regular" milk and cant even tell the difference.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
I love almond milk, and I love coconut, I had to give this a try! I love the flavor! It's perfect in my morning smoothie, or in a bowl of cereal! Whenever I can find this, it's my top choice!
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, TX
I love this with coffee or as a milk substitute for things such as cereal or smoothies. It has a very smooth taste and is a great dairy substitute. It is reasonably priced too.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
This almond coconut milk is the absolute best in taste and its only 60 calories per serving. I love it because although its a little pricey its a very healthy choice of milk
Mercy  M.
What do you like making with this milk ?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What is your favorite drink to mix with almond milk?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Does this have a strong coconut flavor? Do you drink this plain or do you do something special with it?
My daughter cannot have milk we have been drinking almond milk only now. I wanted to try something new but am worried she won't like it. Does the coconut make it a little sweeter?
S. Yinnette G.
I used to buy Blue diamond Almond milk, The taste i didn't like any more . How does this almond CoConut milk make the difference- does it taste better? Or is it just richer?