BY ALMOND BREEZE #63 in Nut & Alternative Milks

A blend of real almonds and cashews with natural vanilla flavor, Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend combines the goodness of almonds with the creaminess of cashews. Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 25 calories per glass.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cashewmilk (Filtered Water, Cashews), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
I just love the creaminess the cashew milk adds to my oatmeal. No other nut milk/beverage does it like cashew. And this flavor even does it without carageenan. I prefer my beverages unsweetened, even if this means the vanilla flavor won't be too strong. Good mix. If you are looking for a thicker milk like drink, then this is for you. It is more like milk than regular Almond milk. Most people will like it and it is fantastic for making hot chocolate. I will buy it again.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
The Almond and Cashew blend was surprising, but good nonetheless. I enjoyed how creamy it was since some almond milks are a little watery. The taste was also not overwhelmingly nutty, so I enjoyed it very much alongside cereal and even with a gluten free cookie. This milk is a perfect blend for my protein shakes as well. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Casey B.
This is the creamiest, most delicious cashew milk I've had so far. The buttery flavor is subtle enough to make it versatile for cereal or smoothies, but present enough to enjoy a glass on its own as a treat. I've grabbed it a few times so far - and have run out within a day or two each time. Great product.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
This brand of almond milk is pretty good. For unsweetened, the taste is amazing. Not really expensive, but then again you can barely go wrong with Walmart prices. And no need to worry because I always see this brand stocked. Definitely recommend, especially if your looking for a dairy alternative!
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
I'm lactose intolerant and I can't have soy products either. This was the first Almond Milk that I've had and I never switched after trying it. I like it and it doesn't taste like cardboard like most of the Almond milks I've had. It's one that I've stuck with for years and I like it a lot.
I don't eat much dairy so I enjoy using dairy free products. I have come to enjoy the flavor of this instead of cows milk. I have purchased this brand for about 5 years now and will continue
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
This has got to be my favorite milk substitute. Dairy tends to upset my stomach so I have tried several soy, almond, coconut and cashew milks but this one takes the prize for me. Low in calories and being as it is unsweetened, it doesn't take away from or change the taste in whatever I'm eating with it. I love this stuff and am thankful I found it!
Katie D.
this is amazing. the mixture is so smooth and tasty. only thing is this is very hard to find in my rural area.
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
How different is the unsweetened vs sweetened. I'm trying to kick the sugar but I'm so fond of the sweetened vanilla flavor !