Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla

Our Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Does this work Well for espresso drinks?
Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula?
I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them always draw me to them. Does this taste more like almond milk or coconut?
Start your review of Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“(Think of adding unsweetened cocoa powder to chili or tomato sauce--it deeps the color and flavor).” in reviews
“This milk is a great choice for those who are wanting to watch what they eat or those who are lactose intolerant.” in reviews
“Not a big fan myself for plain drinking but its great mixed in with cereal or I also like to use it when I am baking some of my desserts.” in reviews
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite almond milk!! I’ve been drinking almond milk way before the “fad” ever started, probably for close to 10+ years, so I’ve tried all the different kinds. I like regular unsweetened almond milk, but it always seems to be missing something. After I tried this for the first time about a year ago, I have never purchased any other almond milk- I always have this in my fridge! Definitely recommend!
Lowell, MA
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla uploaded by Rosie Q.
This is my #1 milk to pour into a bowl of cereal. I work from home 3 days a week so on those particular days, I like to have a low key breakfast at my desk. For an unsweetened almond milk with a hint of coconut and nuttiness, it’s so delicious. It’s also very light and creamy. We’ve been buying this ever since we discovered it and will continuously stick our fridge with this.
Jackson
Purchased at: Kroger
I always have to write this one down and/or send a pic if boyfriend goes shopping lol. The almond coconut blend vanilla unsweetened is a mouthful! But this is one of my favorites. I use it for cereal and protein shakes. We never buy cow’s milk anymore. If someone wants to get into almond milk but doesn’t want it to taste too “nutty” I always recommend this one.
Pinson, TN
I love this! I use it everyday in my Chai Tea, I cannot tolerate milk very well and this adds a very creamy light and just a touch of sweetness to my tea. The price is perfect and it’s readily available at my local store.
Mastic , NY
I bought this milk two weeks ago because I wanted to try an alternative to milk. The flavor is good. I am not a big fan of coconut but it wasn't that strong. It is healthy but I wouldn't drink the whole carton in one day. I tried it in my tea and got chocolate. It wasn't overpowering. The price was expensive compared to 2% milk. I would buy it again.
I love adding this to my "milk"shakes. I have never been a fan of actual milk so this alternative is amazing! I always buy unsweetened because the sugar content on the regular ones are a bit high. I definitely would recommend this to people who are looking for a better version of their daily milk product.
Los Angeles, CA
My new go-to mom dairy "milk". Great addition in coffee and smoothies. The coconut almond blend is also just the right amount of sweet so I never add sugar. Fairly affordable & typically on special at a market. Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
Nice flavor. I choose to drunk this over dairy even though I have no dietary restrictions. I am not a nutritionist so I can not speak as to whether or not this is "healthy"  but I do like that it is not suggary. It is a great addition to a smoothie or in your bowl of cereal.
Dunedin
I completely love this milk. It is the perfect blend of coconut and almonds. I give this milk to my little ones with cereal in the mornings. I'm not a fan of cows milk due to the taste so this milk is so worth just poring a big cup and drink it by itself.
Foley, AL
I have completely cut out dairy and replaced unsweetened almond milk in place of milk. I use it in my coffee, cereal, oatmeal and will drink a glass on occasion.