Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla uploaded by Ines G.

BY ALMOND BREEZE

Our Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Does this work Well for espresso drinks?1 Answers
  • Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula? 3 Answers
  • I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of th...5 Answers
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
  • "(Think of adding unsweetened cocoa powder to chili or tomato sauce--it deeps the color and flavor)." in 2 reviews
  • "This milk is a great choice for those who are wanting to watch what they eat or those who are lactose intolerant." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan myself for plain drinking but its great mixed in with cereal or I also like to use it when I am baking some of my desserts." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This almond milk is amazing!! I love the subtly hints of coconut! It is healthy and an alternative to milk! I really enjoy this product and will continue to use it on a daily basis and repurchase when I run out!
Nicole I.
Pinson, TN
I love this! I use it everyday in my Chai Tea, I cannot tolerate milk very well and this adds a very creamy light and just a touch of sweetness to my tea. The price is perfect and it’s readily available at my local store.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this milk two weeks ago because I wanted to try an alternative to milk. The flavor is good. I am not a big fan of coconut but it wasn't that strong. It is healthy but I wouldn't drink the whole carton in one day. I tried it in my tea and got chocolate. It wasn't overpowering. The price was expensive compared to 2% milk. I would buy it again.
Melina J.
I love adding this to my "milk"shakes. I have never been a fan of actual milk so this alternative is amazing! I always buy unsweetened because the sugar content on the regular ones are a bit high. I definitely would recommend this to people who are looking for a better version of their daily milk product.
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
My new go-to mom dairy "milk". Great addition in coffee and smoothies. The coconut almond blend is also just the right amount of sweet so I never add sugar. Fairly affordable & typically on special at a market. Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
Catie R.
Nice flavor. I choose to drunk this over dairy even though I have no dietary restrictions. I am not a nutritionist so I can not speak as to whether or not this is "healthy"  but I do like that it is not suggary. It is a great addition to a smoothie or in your bowl of cereal.
Maria B.
Dunedin
I completely love this milk. It is the perfect blend of coconut and almonds. I give this milk to my little ones with cereal in the mornings. I'm not a fan of cows milk due to the taste so this milk is so worth just poring a big cup and drink it by itself.
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
I have completely cut out dairy and replaced unsweetened almond milk in place of milk. I use it in my coffee, cereal, oatmeal and will drink a glass on occasion.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I love Blue Diamond brand Almond milks. I buy the unsweetened for my son who has a milk allergy and he loves it. Its just smooth...refreshing and feels like your literally soaking in the healthyness. Not to mention the price is great as well.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This is the best trading almond milk out there. I use this for cereal, coffee, and oatmeal. I don't like milk at all so this has allowed me to eat cereal again. I love that I can buy it cold or warm. It stores great. I just love it.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them always draw me to them. Does this taste more like almond milk or coconut?
Anna B.
Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula?
Lindsey O.
Does this work Well for espresso drinks?

Target