BY ALMOND BREEZE #20 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Our Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Does this work Well for espresso drinks?1 Answers
  • Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula? 3 Answers
  • I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them alway...5 Answers
Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
  • "(Think of adding unsweetened cocoa powder to chili or tomato sauce--it deeps the color and flavor)." in 2 reviews
  • "This milk is a great choice for those who are wanting to watch what they eat or those who are lactose intolerant." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan myself for plain drinking but its great mixed in with cereal or I also like to use it when I am baking some of my desserts." in 1 review
Nicole I.
Pinson, TN
I love this! I use it everyday in my Chai Tea, I cannot tolerate milk very well and this adds a very creamy light and just a touch of sweetness to my tea. The price is perfect and it’s readily available at my local store.
Lauren L.
Holladay, UT
I love almond milk so much, but this brand is extra good. It is reasonably priced and goes well with all the cereals I like to eat. It is way yummier than regular milk and way better for you. I love this almond milk and would recommend it to others looking for a brand.
Julia M.
OMG! I love this milk! I am lactose intolerant and I like the hint of coconut in with my milk. It isn't overwhelming and it is so light. You wouldn't expect a coconut milk to be so light. I like it in my cereal or just by itself. It is inexpensive for a quality product.
Kendall K.
Really delicious alternative to milk that isn't too sweet and goes well with everything or by itself. Love to use in smoothies and with cereal especially. Good price usually and available at most grocery stores.
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
I personally get this brand when it's on sale and stock up from my local Kroger store. It's great for health shakes, chia seed pudding and cereal for the kids. Would recommended.
Christina W.
I love this nut milk! I am not lactose intolerant, but I try to stay away from dairy where possible. This tastes as close to milk as it needs to. I will be buying this again.
Katie V.
Pahrump, NV
I was a die-hard fan of sweetened vanilla almond milk and this is the only one that still has a hint of sweetness while not being sweetened unnaturally at all. Love it.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this milk two weeks ago because I wanted to try an alternative to milk. The flavor is good. I am not a big fan of coconut but it wasn't that strong. It is healthy but I wouldn't drink the whole carton in one day. I tried it in my tea and got chocolate. It wasn't overpowering. The price was expensive compared to 2% milk. I would buy it again.
Lauren T.
Chico, CA
Heaven. Can I rate more than 5 stars? This is such a unique flavor... All I can think of to describe it is Hawaii in your mouth haha. The coconut flavor is definitely there, but subtle at the same time. I love using this in my tea, baking, and even just drinking alone. Don't buy the kind on the shelf!! Refrigerated is much better, I'm not sure why. Maybe less preservatives? Anyway, safe to say I'm obsessed!
Melina J.
I love adding this to my "milk"shakes. I have never been a fan of actual milk so this alternative is amazing! I always buy unsweetened because the sugar content on the regular ones are a bit high. I definitely would recommend this to people who are looking for a better version of their daily milk product.
Eva M.
riverbank, CA
I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them always draw me to them. Does this taste more like almond milk or coconut?
Anna-Kay B.
Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula?
Lindsey O.
Does this work Well for espresso drinks?