BY ALMOND BREEZE #20 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Our Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a lactose free and soy free milk substitute.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• Does this work Well for espresso drinks?1 Answers
  • Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula? 3 Answers
  • I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them alway...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "(Think of adding unsweetened cocoa powder to chili or tomato sauce--it deeps the color and flavor)." in 2 reviews
  • "This milk is a great choice for those who are wanting to watch what they eat or those who are lactose intolerant." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan myself for plain drinking but its great mixed in with cereal or I also like to use it when I am baking some of my desserts." in 1 review
Melina J.
I love adding this to my "milk"shakes. I have never been a fan of actual milk so this alternative is amazing! I always buy unsweetened because the sugar content on the regular ones are a bit high. I definitely would recommend this to people who are looking for a better version of their daily milk product.
Catie R.
Nice flavor. I choose to drunk this over dairy even though I have no dietary restrictions. I am not a nutritionist so I can not speak as to whether or not this is "healthy"  but I do like that it is not suggary. It is a great addition to a smoothie or in your bowl of cereal.
Rose S.
Mesa , AZ
This is the best trading almond milk out there. I use this for cereal, coffee, and oatmeal. I don't like milk at all so this has allowed me to eat cereal again. I love that I can buy it cold or warm. It stores great. I just love it.
Christina G.
Blue Diamond non-dairy milks are consistently high quality, and I feel like this one offers the best of two worlds with the coconut almond blend. It is low in calories and neither leans too sweet like some almond milks an (even unsweetened, thanks to almonds' natural sweetness) and not too coconutty. It's a great blend that is versatile. I've cooked and baked with it and it's a frequent base for my smoothies. Great taste and nutritious too.
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I constantly find myself standing in the alternative milk isle in Whole Foods. I have probably looked at every label for all different brands and have found it difficult to find a true "almond milk" (Blended Soaked Almonds, Water, Vanilla). I understand certain ingredients need to be added to help increase shelf life and make the ingredients bind (carrageenan) Blue Diamond tastes amazing, especially this flavor when added to smoothies and oatmeal. It also is relatively lower in calories then other almond milks.
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ
DELICIOUS !!! that is all i have to say this is smooth and if you dont like regular milk i advice that you try this. Healthy and did i mention its delicious ! it may be a little pricey but it is so worth it for me. you can drink this will coffee, cereal, hot cocoa.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
I usually stick with the vanilla unsweetened almond milk from Almond Breeze or Silk, but I was really excited to try this product when I saw it on shelves. It didn't disappoint. It has a hint of coconut flavor without being overpowering, and I find it a little thicker than plain almond milk. I'll buy it again, but I'm back to my regular almond milk for now.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
I really enjoy this almond milk!! i trust almond breeze - i think that it tastes the best. This one isn't too sweet which i liked- i was able to taste the coconut and the almonds. would recommend to someone who doesn't want something too sweet!
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I love the almond and coconut blend! I use it in recipes, smoothies, coffee, and by itself. The coconut milk gives it a distinctive taste. I really like that it is low in calories but great in taste! I have stopped using regular milk and have started using only almond milks. I prefer the taste and texture!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love this drink in a smoothie. Just add Ice, cocoa powder, and banana it is the most refreshing drink you will ever taste! minus the fact it is super good for you as well. I enjoy the added kick the coconut brings to everyday almond milk.
Eva M.
riverbank, CA
I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them always draw me to them. Does this taste more like almond milk or coconut?
Anna-Kay B.
Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula?
Lindsey O.
Does this work Well for espresso drinks?