BY ALMOND BREEZE #45 in Nut & Alternative Milks

The unsweetened version of Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend provides almond's natural sweetness with a touch of coconut without the added sugar.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

• I was at first contemplating to try this but when I did I...3 Answers
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I loveeeee Almond Milk! 🥛 it’s my absolute favorite! I drink it all the time with Almond Breeze being my fave brand of Almond Milk. I love getting the coconut 🌴🥥 mix sometimes to change things up. I love the sweet taste of coconut it’s not overpowering at all and adds a sweet little twist! If you haven’t tried it already I definitely 💯 percent recommend that you do! Without a doubt I’m sure u will love it 😊
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
I bought this when I went vegan. It's very delicious and has a good subtle flavor. I honestly like it more than regular milk and don't miss dairy. It's kind of expensive, but I guess it's the price you pay for good vegan milk.
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I am very skeptical of using milk that is not from a cow just because it is what I have always known, but this was really good! It did not make a cereal have a strange flavor and was the most cow like milk I have had.
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
I used this in my smoothies and it makes them so good! It taste like actual almonds it's way better than regular milk. It makes my smoothies a little thicker than milk does. I would purchase this again!
Melian U.
San Diego
I use that a organic Rick low ft healthy vegan alternative every morning in both my coffee and my cereal. I'm addicted to the slight almost burdensome and filling flavor.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I would give it 10 stars if I could. We love this in my family and go through it so fast. I buy 3 cartons at a time. We like all of the flavors but the favorite is the coconut vanilla. Very low calorie and doesn't have that milky after taste.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
My dad was the one that introduced me to this milk being that I am lactose intolerant. I must stay it is great tasting. I use it mainly in my green smoothies these days but before I would use it in my cereal. It makes my smoothies nice and cream which I enjoy.
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
This was the only non cows milk product my 95 year old grandfather would drink. Said it was quite tasty for fake milk. I personally really like it but thought his review was priceless.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This is my absolute favorite to mix into protein shakes. They come out smooth, and taste just like an Almond Joy if you use chocolate protein powder. Also tastes amazing just to drink on its own.
Adriana L.
Love..love.. Love! It's a must to buy it. Since I'm starting to eat healthy I've always buy it. I use it specially for my daily shakes. It's has a very good price. You can buy it in any store. I got mine from Walmart. I would defenetly buy it again.
amber m.
I was at first contemplating to try this but when I did I actually liked it and with the right cereal it gives a bowl of cereal so much more flavor great thing to try