BY ALMOND BREEZE #13 in Nut & Alternative Milks

A blend of real almonds and coconuts, Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a deliciously creamy alternative to dairy and soymilk with a touch of coconut. Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 60 calories per glass.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love how its not over powering and I usually put this in my protein shakes and it doesn't make it taste weird or anything." in 5 reviews
Ligibell S.
This milk literally tastes like an Almond Joy candy bar!!! SUPER DELICIOUS!! When I’m craving a midnight snack, I just have a glass of milk and it fills me into believing o just had some chocolate ;-)
Brittany L.
I love almond milk by itself and I love coconut milk by itself...but together...it is amazing! This is my favorite milk to put in cereal. It gives it such and amazing taste. You can really taste a hint of coconut and a hint of nuttiness....really gives a little something extra to your favorite bowl of cereal!
Victoria B.
This is one of my favorite milks. The taste is amazing. The blend of almond and coconut together make it perfect for smoothies. My only gripe is that it has a lot of unnecessary sugar.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I tried this milk for the first time a few days ago. The first day I hated it. The days going forward trying it got better and better! I actually like almond milk now and this is the only one I'll be drinking forever!
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
I love the milk. It taste so good and is much healthier than regular milk. It has less calories as well and the expiration date last longer than milk does as well so you don't have to drink it as fast. It cost a little bit more than milk does but i bought this at walmart.
Darby S.
Love this diary alternative! It is a staple in my house and makes it on my shopping list every trip! Whether it's sweetened or unsweetened it is so yummy, not to thick with a nice subtle coconut flavor. It's under 100 calories too! Theirs quite a nice selection for flavor options also. It's definitely my go to milk choice!
Abimbola A.
NewYork
I already have an obsession with almond and wanted to take that obsession one step further by trying out the added element of coconut milk . Let me tell you , I am SOLD ! The coconut flavor is subtle not overpowering , it tastes great in my oatmeal in the morning . I use it in my tea and coffee as well and it just works !!!

Definitely try it out !
Vi T.
I'm lactose intolerant so regular milk is out of the question. I've tried everything from soy milk to rice milk, to flax milk and everything in between. I found that almond milk tasted the best and had the best texture. And then coconut almond milk came along. The texture is even better: creamy but no weird mouth feel. The flavor is awesome. I use it for anything I would normally use milk: smoothies in the morning, coffee, soups, and my favorite? Milkshakes!
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
This is the only kind of milk I will buy. I don;t drink cows milk so this mixture of almond and coconut is the right amount of sweet and creamy. Only brand I will buy. Great price as well and doesn't go bad fast. Everyone should try this kind because it is a lot healthier than normal cows milk.
Ayanna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this milk!!! I am lactose intolerant and was looking for a change from the typical almond milk. The flavor combination is great with a lightly sweet taste. This is great in my cereal and protein shakes. I have even given it to a little girl I sometimes watch; she prefers it over the cow milk I get for her. I am not sure if it's because she wants to drink what I do or if she really likes it, but she finishes her cup every time.This is a must try!
Jessica P.
How do you use the Almond milk other than with cereal?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite kind of almond milk?
Aaliyah P.
Newark, NJ
How does this flavor taste will like to try but I'm afraid I won't like it
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Does this milk have a smooth taste? I want something smooth. Not thick like cream. Curious before buying
Carolyn C.
Elgin, IL
Does this taste good just drinking it straight up? And is it good for you ingredients wise?