BY ALMOND BREEZE

A blend of real almonds and coconuts, Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a deliciously creamy alternative to dairy and soymilk with a touch of coconut. Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 60 calories per glass.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Coconutmilk (Filtered Water, Coconut Cream), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love how its not over powering and I usually put this in my protein shakes and it doesn't make it taste weird or anything." in 5 reviews
Anna M.
Great price and flavor. I was skeptical at first about it because I don’t really love coconut milk. In the end I think it’s a very good mix of almond milk and coconut. I made a chai latte with it and it’s delicious!
Brittany L.
I love almond milk by itself and I love coconut milk by itself...but together...it is amazing! This is my favorite milk to put in cereal. It gives it such and amazing taste. You can really taste a hint of coconut and a hint of nuttiness....really gives a little something extra to your favorite bowl of cereal!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Ever since I switched over to non-dairy milk I’ve been buying almond breeze. They have so many varieties and it can be found at almost any grocery store or big retailer. Great dairy alternative and while I usually get the plain flavor I like the hint of almond taste.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
I purchased this coconut milk recently, to add to my smoothies and cereal. Is quite thin, but it taste delicious and very healthy. I really like this brand. I usually purchase it at my local market.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I tried this milk for the first time a few days ago. The first day I hated it. The days going forward trying it got better and better! I actually like almond milk now and this is the only one I'll be drinking forever!
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I love the milk. It taste so good and is much healthier than regular milk. It has less calories as well and the expiration date last longer than milk does as well so you don't have to drink it as fast. It cost a little bit more than milk does but i bought this at walmart.
Michelle V.
Manalapan, NJ
I normally like coconut and coconut flavored things but as an alternative to regular milk, I would pick almond milk over this! If sunscreen were edible I imagine it tasting like this. It is probably a good ingredient to use when baking or cooking but on its own, I would not recommend.
Ligibell S.
This milk literally tastes like an Almond Joy candy bar!!! SUPER DELICIOUS!! When I’m craving a midnight snack, I just have a glass of milk and it fills me into believing o just had some chocolate ;-)
Abimbola A.
I already have an obsession with almond and wanted to take that obsession one step further by trying out the added element of coconut milk . Let me tell you , I am SOLD ! The coconut flavor is subtle not overpowering , it tastes great in my oatmeal in the morning . I use it in my tea and coffee as well and it just works !!!

Definitely try it out !
Vi T.
I'm lactose intolerant so regular milk is out of the question. I've tried everything from soy milk to rice milk, to flax milk and everything in between. I found that almond milk tasted the best and had the best texture. And then coconut almond milk came along. The texture is even better: creamy but no weird mouth feel. The flavor is awesome. I use it for anything I would normally use milk: smoothies in the morning, coffee, soups, and my favorite? Milkshakes!
Jessica P.
How do you use the Almond milk other than with cereal?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite kind of almond milk?
Aaliyah P.
Newark, NJ
How does this flavor taste will like to try but I'm afraid I won't like it
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Does this milk have a smooth taste? I want something smooth. Not thick like cream. Curious before buying
Carolyn C.
Elgin, IL
Does this taste good just drinking it straight up? And is it good for you ingredients wise?