Almond Breeze® Almond Cashew Unsweetened Original uploaded by Amanda F.

BY ALMOND BREEZE #81 in Nut & Alternative Milks

The unsweetened version of Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend combines the goodness of almonds with the creaminess of cashews without the added sugar. Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk Cashewmilk is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 25 calories per glass.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cashewmilk (Filtered Water, Cashews), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Monika J.
Frederick, MD
The addiction is real! Blue Diamond's unsweetened almond cashew milk is super creamy and is the perfect replacement for dairy. It goes great in smoothies, with cereal or replacing milk in any recipe. I was so happy when this came out as it marries my two favorite nut milks!
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
This milk has a nice creamy blend of cashews and almonds that really go well together, I really recommend the unsweetened kind because it can mix well with cereal and cooking.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I usually drink Silk's cashew milk but I got this one day when my grocery store was out. I never drink milk or milk alternatives straight, but I always try them alone at first. I like the consistency of this one, it's not too thick like others on the market. It's great in coffee and for cooking/baking. This is a great dairy milk alternative.
Ms. K.
erie, PA
I did not like this product at all. The flavor was disgusting. It was thick and tasted like already chewed peanuts. I had my entire family try and no one likes it.
Anyssa O.
Memphis
I am lactose-intolerant but I still need to get my daily dose of calcium and this is perfect! It tastes great and doesn't give me an upset stomach
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
The only milk we really buy. My son is lactose intolerant so this helps for his early morning cereal or hot chocolate
Lindsey G.
Lockport, NY
So tasty! It's my go to for cereal and in my coffee. I usually buy Wal-Mary's brand as it is a little cheaper.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Perfect for smoothies. Creamy, thick, and a nice flavor. This is a great dairy free option.