BY ALMOND BREEZE

A blend of real almonds and cashews, Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend combines the goodness of almonds with the creaminess of cashews. Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Cashewmilk is lactose free, soy free, calcium enriched, and contains only 60 calories per glass.

Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cashewmilk (Filtered Water, Cashews), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).

Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Great tasting but really sweet. Not like real milk but great for vegans. Really makes bland cereal have an extra kick for those with a sweet tooth! Very yummy with cereal bars as well. My stomach doesn't agree with it on some occasions but, other than that it's a great alternative to cow milk.
Amanda D.
Visalia , CA
I'm lactose intolerant so I'm always looking for alternatives for milk. I bought this wanting to try something other than plain almond milk and it exceeded my expectations. Delicious and healthy. One of my favorite brands that I always recommend to anyone that's lactose intolerant or cutting dairy from their diet.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
I was recently offered a glass of blue diamond almond/cashew milk at a friends house and have fallen in love! It is a great flavor and I was pleasantly surprised by this sweetened beverage.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
The almond cashew milk mix is surprisingly delicious. I bought mine at Walmart but I've seen it in Publix. It's a well known brand so I'm pretty sure you can find it anywhere. It's definitely affordable, you can't go wrong with Walmart prices.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Great milk for those who need an alternative our just enjoy variety. It's somewhat sweet which makes it good for simple cereals. I like to use it in my protein smoothies.
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
Delicious. i didn't care for almond milk, i very much enjoy cashew milk but i love the blend of cashew and almond, and i would also recommend the vanilla flavored one !!!
Kelly M.
algonquin, IL
I tried to like this but to no avail. This was recommended to be by a friend and it was overwhelming sweet and watery. This was a very strange product.
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Love this, I drink it as an alternative to dairy which I cannot have so instead of lactose free milk I choose this.