BY ALMO

Chefman Black Sandwich Grill Maker is easy to operate. The deep pocket grill lets you grill your favorite sndwiches. Close the locking grill. Sandwiches come out perfectly browned and sealed with a diagonal indentation making them easy to slice in half. Perfect for snack-time or meal-time. This easy to use appliance is a practical and quick way to make a delicious sandwich in less than five minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
Great grill for those that are lazy like me lol. I love grilling with this little guy. Money well spent (:
Abbey M.
This product is great when making lunch for several people. It's very fast and easy to clean.
Marta
This is so good for people who are lazy :) For example, in the morning I am very lazy to do something special so I just take my snadwich maker and in about 5 min I have my breakfast ready! It is must have for lazy people like mee :))
Magui S.
Buenos Aires
Amoooo!! Llego a casa y quizás no quiero prepararme algo súper elaborado. Entonces pongo un sándwich ahí dentro y se calient súper rápido y queda suuuper rico
Dumitru C.
I actually love this one. I also love my grilled cheese sandwich. Good choice!
I have one on a different colour
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Decorator Expert Level 2
What colors does it come in?
Juju B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it really non stick
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is this good
Stacy M.
How does this even work? Is there a plug or something?
Nathaly T.