Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder

by Almay

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow.

Anyone know how this powder photographs with the flash? Any flash back or ghost face? Thank you!
When you put it on does it look really caked or more natural?
This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me if it provides medium coverage or light coverage?
Start your review of Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder!
metolius
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Jasmine V.
I use this powder all over my face and I also use it to bake underneath my eye and I love this product it works amazing and has a flawless finish and this is a good powder
I love this product I have really oily skin and it works great it makes your skin look smoother and softer and it’s a really matte finish and make your pores look smaller .
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Nancy M.
I’m still learning about setting powders. So I don’t know if this is a great one or not. I’ve played around with it a lot and to me it does a pretty good job. I am able to bake with it fairly easily. And it doesn’t leave any flashback.
Lebanon , PA
I love this as a finishing powder! I have oily skin and this helps keep me matte throughout the day. It's easy to use, but I will say it's kind of hard for me to open the plastic pop cap. Also, the applicator it comes with applies way too heavy for my preferences, so I use a powder brush to apply it. Other than that, this does a beautiful job setting my makeup and smoothing out if my contour or blush was a little too heavy-handed!
Uniontown
Really Good Setting powder!! but only thing i don’t like is that it makes my face orange :( and it’s just not attractive and so not cute. but it is translucent and goes on invisible with no flashback!! but it does make me orange! it’s most likely because i purchased too dark of a shade ! but yes this product is not bad at all!
La Mirada, CA
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Tania R.
This has to be one of my favorite products! Flawless finish to my makeup. The consistency of the powder is very light weight and it does not patch up after wearing it for a couple of hours. This product is one of the few that I can actually recommend because of the finishing look that it always gives me.
I love this powder, I used it everyday to set my concealer for school and on weekends for full face as well. It has no flashback and deserves so much more recognition. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cincinnati, OH
1,151 reviews
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Bethany J.
This is one of two powders that I use. When I want to go for a light natural look is when I use the powders. After placing on foundation I lightly brush this powder in the color of light100 over my nose checks and neck. It settles the foundation and gives it more of a natural look. The price is great and the powder is long lasting and easy to color match to your skin tone. Plus the smell is not strong and the powder is light and fluffy
Denver, CO
This powder is super useful and handy! It's comparable to MAC translucent powder and very affordable/ lasts forever! It's easy to use, I usually put on what sticks in the lid. However, it is very inconvenient and I usually drop a lot of it, you CAN NOT use it in the car. I keep it in my backpack for school and use it all the time, though!
Purchased at: Walmart
This powder is amazing.. I don't use foundation very often so this powder blends to my color very well and it takes away the red blotchy spots to make your complection look smooth and light..