Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder

by Almay

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow.

Anyone know how this powder photographs with the flash? Any flash back or ghost face? Thank you!
When you put it on does it look really caked or more natural?
This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me if it provides medium coverage or light coverage?
Start your review of Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder!
Doral, FL
Low cost finishing powder works perfect with my looks, It a must have! And for the money its a plus.
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder It is a powder with quite thin particles that take a bit of the color of your skin so that it is neither dark nor light. The texture is smooth and silky. It adapts well to the face and does not cover the pores. It also has sun protection which is a very nice bonus. I recommend it.
Mars, PA
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder - SMART SHADE This Ultra-fine loose finishing powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. My skin looks healthier with a radiant glow. Can be used by all skin types I use the puff in jar and somedays where by it self and others over foundation!
I really like this setting powder. Although I'm super pale and the lightest shade seems a bit darker than my regular skin tone it does not effect the way my face makeup looks and sets it very well. For an affordable powder I definitely recommend this
Does the job for setting my makeup. Not the best powder on the market but definitely one of the best in its price range. Easy to use but the applicator provided is not worth using. I prefer a brush for this.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This has always been my go to. Goes on great and doesn’t make my face feel all caked. Makes your makeup feel natural and like it’s not even there. Have used it for a while and definitely one of my go to finishing powders.
Franklin, MA
I would give this a 5 star rating, but their lightest color is still too dark for my skintone. Otherwise, it works really well to set my makeup, and keeps oil at bay.
Nogales, AZ
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by María.Glow_to  .
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder Loose powder with light coverage. I use it with any of my foundations and it works perfectly. It removes the shiness of the face during the day and gives a very natural look. I took a selfie with flash and the face color remains evenly. Worth having. Polvo suelto con cobertura ligera. Lo uso con cualquiera de mis bases y funciona perfectamente. Elimina el brillo de la cara durante el día y le da un aspecto muy natural. Me tomé una selfie con flash y el color de la cara se mantiene uniforme. Vale la pena tener.
I love this powder! Light weight and gives additional coverage to the skin and is one of my favorite for-sure! I recommend this to everyone. There are no shimmers and is just completely matte! Love it!
Baltimore, MD
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by RaMaya F.
This is my very first Almay product and I must say I am pretty impressed. The formula of this loose powder isn't super chalky do It doesn't give me "cake face" even if I decided to bake. I have a caramel kinda chestnut skin tone with a red undertone and I have this powder in the shade light/medium, a medium would definitely peak my interest for my complexion. Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder