Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder

by Almay

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow.

Anyone know how this powder photographs with the flash? Any flash back or ghost face? Thank you!
When you put it on does it look really caked or more natural?
This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me if it provides medium coverage or light coverage?
Start your review of Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder!
Mars, PA
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder - SMART SHADE This Ultra-fine loose finishing powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. My skin looks healthier with a radiant glow. Can be used by all skin types I use the puff in jar and somedays where by it self and others over foundation!
Does the job for setting my makeup. Not the best powder on the market but definitely one of the best in its price range. Easy to use but the applicator provided is not worth using. I prefer a brush for this.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This has always been my go to. Goes on great and doesn’t make my face feel all caked. Makes your makeup feel natural and like it’s not even there. Have used it for a while and definitely one of my go to finishing powders.
Franklin, MA
I would give this a 5 star rating, but their lightest color is still too dark for my skintone. Otherwise, it works really well to set my makeup, and keeps oil at bay.
I love this powder! Light weight and gives additional coverage to the skin and is one of my favorite for-sure! I recommend this to everyone. There are no shimmers and is just completely matte! Love it!
Baltimore, MD
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by RaMaya F.
This is my very first Almay product and I must say I am pretty impressed. The formula of this loose powder isn't super chalky do It doesn't give me "cake face" even if I decided to bake. I have a caramel kinda chestnut skin tone with a red undertone and I have this powder in the shade light/medium, a medium would definitely peak my interest for my complexion. Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Chelsea B.
I tried this product at first because I thought the price was comparable and competitive, not expecting much. However, after using the powder, I will never use another foundation powder. It can be purchased at most drug stores or superstores like Walmart. This powder is different than others because it does not cake or look overdone. It has great coverage, getting rid of redness and blemishes. However, it always looks light. I also recommend the smart shade foundation.
Rison
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Jennifer I.
Really good product but not the greatest. It’s not quite light enough for bakeing. Very light skin girls will not love this because it’s quite orange. Pretty expensive for what you get. It’s an okay product.
Fort Collins, CO
This powder works perfectly for my dryer skin with a few fine lines. Most setting powders make my skin look even dryer than it really is but this one works perfectly. Won’t use any other setting powder. Great price for the size that you get. Would definitely recommend.
Kendallville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good translucent powder. Gives an airbrushed finish as well as being easy to blend and reapply. Combined with a setting spray leaves near makeup lasting all day. True to shade but forgiving in color. Would definitely buy it again but the containers last forever!