Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder

by Almay

Ultra-fine powder provides a flawless, natural finish to any makeup look. Skin looks healthy with a radiant glow.

Anyone know how this powder photographs with the flash? Any flash back or ghost face? Thank you!
When you put it on does it look really caked or more natural?
This is my first time using this #loosepowder can anyone tell me if it provides medium coverage or light coverage?
Start your review of Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder!
Santa Catarina Pinula, km 10.5 Carretera a El Salvador, Condominium Vistal Valle house #79
I really like how this product is made out of minerals! This product covers my imperfections greatly. It also makes my face feel so smooth after putting it on. It even absorbs the oil on my face.
Its nice really love this foundation. I have been on the hunt for a foundation for my oily skin that wouldn't pool into my pores by the end of the day and not feel like a mask. This foundation is a medium coverage which is perfect for me. Yes, I do have some extra spots to cover, but that is what concealer is for.
Newport,MI
Amazing light weight powder that looks flawless on the skin. it last all day and one container last me half a year (i just use to set my under eye concealer)
Almay™ Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Vaniss S.
It is the best powder you bought , its texture is soft does not feel heavy on the face has a beautiful color leaves your face matte and lasts all day
Florida
Siento que me dan un acabado natural transluciente pues casi no se notan además de mantener mi maquillaje en orden.
Toronto, ON
2,658 reviews
Really like this finishing powder it makes my skin look natural. Doesn't crease under my concear and is affordable.
Doral, FL
Low cost finishing powder works perfect with my looks, It a must have! And for the money its a plus.
This product is my favourute setting powder! It keeps my make up in place and I look beautiful