Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer uploaded by Tammy M.Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer uploaded by Diana H.Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer uploaded by Mari C.

BY ALMAY

Almay wake up undereye concealer helps wake up tired eyes. This undereye concealer gives you an instantly cooling sensation to revive the undereye area.

• Does this concealer work well for brightening under the e...2 Answers
  • Does this product look cakey when applied?2 Answers
  • OK so I've tried so many products to try and get rid of t...1 Answers
Lacey D.
Norman , OK
Love for my dark circles no more raccoon look for me when I use this concealer it is also good for blemishes you will be satisfied it comes in a two pack and it last me awhile bc I don’t always have dark circles or blemishes
Diana H.
I wasn’t a fan at all. The applicator is difficult to use and pointless. It didn’t really cover anything it was difficult to apply, it wasn’t long last either. I do not recommend this to anyone
Diana H.
This concealer is great in coverage. However, it doesn't set that well all by itself. You have to make you set it with powder or it blend well with your skin. It's easy to blend with your skin. I have mind in light pale :)
Sara H.
San Antonio
I feel like it actually did waken and tighten under my eyes and the coverage was good and hardly creased but my packaging busted the top where the bristles fell off and I never got to use enough to tell if I liked it enough to repurchase.
This project works great for covering dark circles and also brightening your eyes discreetly. I usually apply a power over top to help blend. I don't use the built in brush to blend. It's odd and hard to use to make look natural. I use a separate brush and I am good to go!
Ramona C.
I have had this concealer since the end of summer when I saw it recommended by someone on YouTube. I tried it for a ittle while at that time, switched it back to maybelline fit me concealer, and about 2 weeks ago I picked it up again to use. I have been so disappointed in this. The application is difficult, it spits out across the room when I squeeze it. It doesn't do a good job at lightening, I feel it blends out to nothing. And I swear as I blend it in it balls up under my eyes and wherever else I placed it to highlight my face. I find myself wiping off my makeup halfway through the day with how gross it turns. Would not recommend. I'm tempted to throw out what little is left in the container, since I likely won't be able to squeeze out all the product In the end anyways.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
I have been using this concealer religiously for if I had to guess I would say at least 5 years. I have olive tan skin that holds a natural light base tan all year long and sets into a deeper tan during the warmer months; therefore I find myself switching between the color "light/medium" & "medium". I have slightly noticeable permanent dark circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep I'll never catch up on and fine line, including crows feet, as well as more dryness has set it. This product conceals it all and makes my eyes start off with a young, fresh, bright look every time I apply.
Suzanna B.
Lexington Pk, MD
I have been using this product for awhile, and I like the concealer. The tone is good and it is the right shade/consistency for an under eye concealer. However, I do NOT like the packaging at all, which is why I am giving it three stars and not four. The little brush at the end is pointless and I don't think anyone would use it. I have re-purchased this product twice after finishing my initial tube. First tube- didn't use the brush, but no problems squeezing the product onto my skin so that I could apply it with my own concealer brush. Second tube, the tube split when I tried squeezing it. Third tube-the tube still split but I am able to use it. I just get the product out from the crack where it split. These packaging flaws are totally avoidable. After I use up this tube, I will probably switch to a different product.
Jesenia V.
Very nice for my combination skin I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
I like this concealer. I like the color tone its in, very yellow, which is good for covering up purple dark circles. I also really like the applicator brush, it makes clean lines which i find helpful for defining my brows. I will say the formula is thick so there is risk of under eye creasing. Also if you don't do a good job of blending it right away when you apply it, it can dry pretty yellow and it becomes very noticeable. This formula is high coverage so its not a bad thing to have, i do however prefer lighter, thinner concealer formulas for under my eyes.
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
What is the best make up consealer people have tried lately?
Jaimie F.
West Seneca, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
Does this product look cakey when applied?
Melissa B.
OK so I've tried so many products to try and get rid of the darkness under my eyes.. I've seen this product a few times but I don't want to wait any more money before at least hearing what others think first. Is this a product most have success with? Is there something better I should be using? Thanks in advance for your help!

Amazon