Almay Wake Up Under Eye Concealer uploaded by Mari C.
6 colors available

BY ALMAY

Naturally Luminous, Bright Look. Get a well-rested look with the refreshing benefits of water, cucumber and minerals. Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with light to medium coverage. Creamy concealer instantly cools and provides a soft, luminous finish. Hypo-allergenic, dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, oil-free. ; see more...

• Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?2 Answers
  • Does this product look cakey when applied?2 Answers
  • OK so I've tried so many products to try and get rid of the darknes...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I bought this because always have dark circles under my eyes and thought I'd try a new product to see if it was effective." in 5 reviews
ashlee h.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
The application method really intrigued me. Squeezing the bottle and using it's built-in brush made me think it would be easier and get every bit out of the bottle. After my third use it got clumped and then the entire top popped off. I was able to put it back together but it made a mess and I lost product in the process. The color also went on darker than expected.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gallatin, TN
I love this for under my eyes because I use a finishing powder to further brighten. It dries so smooth and matte that I don't have to worry about it getting cakey or melting off throughout the day. I just would have liked it more if I could use it as a fuller coverage concealer... But it only works the way I want it too under my eyes.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I like it for being a drug store make up brand . I use it since I have dark circles . I use a translucent powder to keep it from caking or running down . I've used it a couple times and the packaging is okay . It's affordable since it is drugstore . I would consider buying it again .
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Este corrector es muy bueno para tapar ojeras con maquillaje diario y a un modico precio, para ser formula de farmacia es muy bueno y cubre bastante las ojeras, sin dar reaccion alergica. Lo recomiendo para usarlo de diario ya que es muy enonomico y facil de conseguir.
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
I have so many other concealers that get the job done. This is a very watery and liquid formula, so it doesn't stick to the under eye area very well. The color is somewhat peachy, which is meant to correct any dark circles, but it is not opaque enough to be effective.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This concealer is ok for a drugstore concealer but there are better options. I personally do not prefer the brush method of applying. The product goes on very thin and doesn't last throughout the day for me.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye concealer helps me a lot during once I took a shower in the morning and can be used at nights as well. It comes in different colors and works very well in the skin.
Brittaney T.
Brittaney T.
Milford, IA
This isn't my favorite concealer. It works if you have very little under eye color. But for those with noticeable under eye color I wouldn't recommend it.
Ramona C.
Ramona C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this concealer since the end of summer when I saw it recommended by someone on YouTube. I tried it for a ittle while at that time, switched it back to maybelline fit me concealer, and about 2 weeks ago I picked it up again to use. I have been so disappointed in this. The application is difficult, it spits out across the room when I squeeze it. It doesn't do a good job at lightening, I feel it blends out to nothing. And I swear as I blend it in it balls up under my eyes and wherever else I placed it to highlight my face. I find myself wiping off my makeup halfway through the day with how gross it turns. Would not recommend. I'm tempted to throw out what little is left in the container, since I likely won't be able to squeeze out all the product In the end anyways.
This project works great for covering dark circles and also brightening your eyes discreetly. I usually apply a power over top to help blend. I don't use the built in brush to blend. It's odd and hard to use to make look natural. I use a separate brush and I am good to go!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
What is the best make up consealer people have tried lately?
Erika W.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product look cakey when applied?
Jaimie F.
Jaimie F.
Buffalo, NY
Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
OK so I've tried so many products to try and get rid of the darkness under my eyes.. I've seen this product a few times but I don't want to wait any more money before at least hearing what others think first. Is this a product most have success with? Is there something better I should be using? Thanks in advance for your help!