Almay Wake Up Neutral Hydrating Makeup

BY ALMAY

Almay Wake Up™ 040 Neutral Hydrating Powder Makeup.
Hydrating makeup.
SPF 13/FPS 13.

Almay Wake Up  Neutral Hydrating Makeup
Almay Wake Up Neutral Hydrating Makeup
Sahrish B.
I love this makeup. I think it's called Almay Wake Up because it does feel so refreshing. The brush gives you that cool feeling, it's like you are putting cold water on your face. Some people say it's really glittery but I think it's normal because it's suppose to give that glow refreshing effect. It's perfect if you want something light and not cakey, and it's great to use on top of your foundation to set it. Your skin will look flawless!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
When I first began using makeup my mom bought this for me and my sister and we loved it! We didn’t have many blemishes to cover so this was perfect because it’s very light weight! It was extremely cooling and relaxing it melted right into the skin. I have not been able to find this in years but I love it so much!
Samantha A.
I think my experience with this product has to be the worst experience I've ever had with a makeup product. I purchased this because I typically like the Almay brand because it doesn't cause me to break out. But this powder was all-around AWFUL. Apparently, this powder is supposed to feel refreshing/cooling once you put it on your face to "wake you up". Unfortunately, when I applied this product, I experienced an intense burning sensation almost immediately (I don't have sensitive skin). Once the burning was over, the "hydrating" powder looked like it had already oxidized and gave the appearance that it had been sitting on my face all day even though I had just applied it. Not to mention, it was sparkly so I looked like I had doused my face in glitter. Don't bother with this product, especially if you tend to have sensitive skin. I immediately threw it out, washed my face, and reapplied my makeup.
Jolene H.
I love using this hydrating powder during the summer days. It gives you a nice radiant finish like a beachy look. I don't mind the pricing with Almaty products. And I love that they are hypoallergenic
Arlenis G.
Es excelente. El envase es de vidrio y en la parte superior de la tapa se encuentra insertada una brocha la cual me resulta muy practica a la hora de aplicar el producto. Es un polvo base por lo tanto su consistencia es un poco humeda, se funde muy bien en el rostro y tiene destellos que da una apariencia luminosa y fresca.
Courtney H.
Shelbyville, TN
I found this product to be excellent for covering dark circles under my eyes. As a working college student, dark circles are pretty common for me and the cooling sensation of this product helps give my eyes a little pep. I used it by itself and over my regular foundation and it worked great for me both ways. I wish I could find a place that still sells this!
Emelly R.
Miami Lakes, FL
This is my go to make-up during winter time! My skin tends to get a little dry during winter so this foundation helps me to bring a little moisture to my skin. I also love that it doesn't leave my skin looking flakey it goes on really smooth almost like an airbrush make up! My skin always ends up feeling a lot more refreshed and moisturized at the end of the day! 👍🏼
Geraldine F.
Me ha gustado este producto aunque no lo utilizo mucho, al aplicarse se siente refrescante a lo "wake up" como indican, pero trae algunos partículas brillantes que se notan en lo particular no me encanto eso, puede sentirse un poco pegajoso es mejor aplicarlo sin ninguna base liquida.
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
This foundation is below average to me. The texture is unique but does not seem to work. Coverage is okay, not the best but I feel that the foundation also has little specks of glitter or shimmer inside of it
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
This product was okay for me. I thought the cooling hydrating feel was nice but it just caked up on my face no matter how much I buffed and blended. I love the packaging and the little brush they included. It's perfect the the on the go women. Especially a mom like me!
Khrystyne A.
Is this good for oily skin?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Good coverage? is it worth it?
Astrid K.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this discontinued? I used to own it and can't seem to find it anymore. I really liked the feeling of the cooling ,hydrating sensation.

Almay Wake Up  Neutral Hydrating Makeup