BY ALMAY

Energizing Caffeine. Broad spectrum. SPF 20. . see more...

• Alot of reviews are saying this is very light coverage. Does any...2 Answers
  • So I am not understanding the benefits of this. Does it just give...1 Answers
  • How does this makeup work and does it make your ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
  • "if you use it just make sure to take your makeup off every night so you don't break out." in 1 review
  • "I liked it if I just wanted a little bit of makeup on my face." in 1 review
  • "I found that it had very light coverage, it felt kind of heavy on my skin." in 1 review
  • "The coverage is way too light for my taste even though it can feel heavy on my face." in 1 review
  • "Needs to be used with a mineral powder on top to take away the greasy look and to add more coverage." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is terrible. Both my sister and I trues it out in two different colors and we both thought it was crap. The foundation has no coverage at all. It also runs a lot and leaves a Camry finish. I would not recommend it.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Review for: Buff more...
I feel very "iffy" about this foundation. I absolutely love that it's SPF 20 so I don't have to put on an extra sunscreen each day, and the color matches my skin nicely. But I have oily/combination skin, and am prone to break out when I use this product. My mom has been using this foundation for years and it works perfectly for her, so it may just depend on skin type. I would recommend this for those wanting light coverage who have a more dry skin type, but would not recommend it for those who like heavier coverage or have oily to combination skin types
Cayanna M.
Nitro
Review for: Other more...
I have mine in the shade naked and it's perfect for light skin with pink undertones. I love this foundation so much. I have oily to combination skin and this foundation makes my skin look so hydrated without looking like a oily mess. I use a lot of high end concealed and primers with it and it looks high end. My skin looks flawless. It lasts a really long time and it doesn't oxidize!
Jessika A.
Me encanta esta base porque es super ligera y la puedo usar perfectamente como uso diario. Almay es sin duda una marca super confiable de maquillaje que piensa en ti. Esta en particular me fascina por la facilidad de uso ya que es super ligera, la recomiendo.
karen c.
I think this is being discontinued as I found it on clearance for 3 bucks at a Kmart. I would never have purchased this foundation at regular price (which was about $13 US dollars).
!!!!! It is the absolute worst foundation I have ever tried!!!!!
For starters it has shimmer in it. TONS of shimmer. Did Almay seriously think that shimmer in a foundation would make someone look awake & dewy? Because definitely it'll make you look dewy........an oily, sparkly, dewy mess.
Second the formula sucks. Too lightweight for any coverage at all. I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't for the fact that it runs at the hint of ANY moisture touching your face. When I wore this I drank some water and one drop ran down my chin and the foundation broke apart so easily in a steaked line. I never had a foundation do that to me not even cheap drugstore foundations.
I really wanted to like this. I did. I liked the concept of it. I'm not a morning person and I would definitely like a foundation that could make my skin look rested and hydrated. Unfortunately this makeup didn't do any of that. It couldn't even last a day. It gets blotchy and oily.
I guess there's a reason it was discontinued. I wouldn't write out Almay makeup completely though. Their Truly Lasting Color foundation is one of the best for oily skin types.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
I love the convenience of the bottle, and how easy it is to pump the amount you want as opposed to just dumping it out and ending up with way too much. It feels great going on the skin and blends very well. One of my new favorites!
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
This is a great foundation. It has basic packaging. It's good for my oily skin and has SPF 20. And it contains a lot of product for a lower price. It's a great drugstore foundation. I don't know if I'd buy again since I like other foundations more but would still recommend.
Danielle S.
Enola, PA
I love the dispenser of the Almay wake up liquid makeup. I am able to squirt out as little or as much as I need without worry about getting a big glob all at once which can happen with an open bottle. The liquid is very smooth and the bottle is easy to maintain. I did not experience problems with it getting stuck inside the holes and blocking them. I was able to expertly match my skin and it went on smooth and oil free. It felt great and within minutes I forgot I was wearing any make up.
Christina C.
Greenwood, IN
I think that all may is where the cheaper brands of make up that you can purchase in the store. It is easy to apply and it was very easy to use it didn't make my face feel greasy or full of something caked on there. Although it did not last all day it seem like it only made it through maybe half of my day and then I can start seeing you know my red blemishes come through my face.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
My HG drugstore foundation is Revlon Colorstay, and against my better judgement I tried this one day. I was not a huge fan, it was too dark on my skin and oxidized really fast so I looked orange by the end of the day. I also have really oily skin and it didn't do much for me at all, it wiped off really easy.
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
Are the swatches on their website true to colour?
Marlene S.
Alot of reviews are saying this is very light coverage. Does anyone know how it compares to cover girl or maybeline foundation?
Taylor G.
I would like to try this product. Is it more matte or shiny once applied?
Cindy P.
So I am not understanding the benefits of this. Does it just give my skin extra glow? Will it dry me out or make me oily. I have combination skin, more towards dryness around winter time.
Crystal W.
Ariton, AL
How does this makeup work and does it make your face oily