Almay Wake Up Liquid Makeup

by Almay

Energizing Caffeine. Broad spectrum. SPF 20. .

Alot of reviews are saying this is very light coverage. Does anyone know how it compares to cover girl or maybeline foundation?
So I am not understanding the benefits of this. Does it just give my skin extra glow? Will it dry me out or make me oily. I have combination skin, more towards dryness around winter time.
How does this makeup work and does it make your face oily
Start your review of Almay Wake Up Liquid Makeup!
Product Highlights
I liked it if I just wanted a little bit of makeup on my face.in reviews
I found that it had very light coverage, it felt kind of heavy on my skin.in reviews
if you use it just make sure to take your makeup off every night so you don't break out.in reviews
The coverage is way too light for my taste even though it can feel heavy on my face.in reviews
Needs to be used with a mineral powder on top to take away the greasy look and to add more coverage.in reviews
Darcie  M.
Latrobe, PA
Review for: Naked
I love anything by Almay! Always great quality and looks so natural! I can't believe how good my skin looks, and feels! #Voxbox #influenster #Almay
member-33ec3
Review for: Ivory
I never have used this product heard great things about it looks nice the bottle is nice looking and glad that is has pump so it’s easier to control how much product you want to use would definitely try this item I use foundation on a daily basis so this is definitely something I would be happy to try looks like the foundation has a lot of colors to choose from
Morgan  P.
Paducah , KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Naked
Almay foundation is a win win you can't go wrong I love the light weight feel. It goes on smooth and blends perfectly. It's not cake or drying. I love Almay the brand has held up through the test of time. I never run out I buy a few bottles at a time. It blends easily. It last all day into the evening. Almay is outstanding!
karri S.
anglin run drive philippi wv
Review for: Naked
Love this product it's soooo silky&smooth I will use again in the future great for aging skin on face&neck
Angie C.
Topsham, ME
I tried this after becoming (i assumed) to the covergirl i used. This is OK. It will come off during the day if you tend to touch or scratch your face. It is light and not heavy. It is easy to apply with either fingers or brush/blender.
denise A.
Review for: Naked
I’ve used this foundation before makes ur face looks so soft and smooth omg I love it I need to get me another one of these long lasting foundation love love love yes I would buy again and I am !!!!!!!!need more of these foundation
Belinda S.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Ivory
I really enjoyed this base as it was full coverage and matched my skin tone. It blended beautifully and lasted all day. I would recommend this to others since it is very buildable.
Kerri H.
Hornsby, TN
Review for: Neutral
Goes on smooth and doesn't smear off when u get wet which is great when working in a factory. I recommend to any working woman
Miriah K.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Naked
I really like this product I think it was better than the concealer that goes with it I think for the price it’s a little small but overall a good product and the skin tone fit me well but not many options
Sara R.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Ivory
I did not like this foundation at all. It didn't cover like I had hoped. I used two coats and could still see redness peeking through. I tried both a sponge and brush. Neither made any difference. Almay is always hit and miss for me. Mostly misses though... Would not recommend.