Almay Wake Up Liquid Makeup
Energizing Caffeine. Broad spectrum. SPF 20. .see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "I liked it if I just wanted a little bit of makeup on my face." in 1 review
- "The coverage is way too light for my taste even though it can feel heavy on my face." in 1 review
- "I found that it had very light coverage, it felt kind of heavy on my skin." in 1 review
- "Needs to be used with a mineral powder on top to take away the greasy look and to add more coverage." in 1 review
- "if you use it just make sure to take your makeup off every night so you don't break out." in 1 review
!!!!! It is the absolute worst foundation I have ever tried!!!!!
For starters it has shimmer in it. TONS of shimmer. Did Almay seriously think that shimmer in a foundation would make someone look awake & dewy? Because definitely it'll make you look dewy........an oily, sparkly, dewy mess.
Second the formula sucks. Too lightweight for any coverage at all. I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't for the fact that it runs at the hint of ANY moisture touching your face. When I wore this I drank some water and one drop ran down my chin and the foundation broke apart so easily in a steaked line. I never had a foundation do that to me not even cheap drugstore foundations.
I really wanted to like this. I did. I liked the concept of it. I'm not a morning person and I would definitely like a foundation that could make my skin look rested and hydrated. Unfortunately this makeup didn't do any of that. It couldn't even last a day. It gets blotchy and oily.
I guess there's a reason it was discontinued. I wouldn't write out Almay makeup completely though. Their Truly Lasting Color foundation is one of the best for oily skin types.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos