Almay Wake Up Eyeshadow and Primer uploaded by April P.Almay Wake Up Eyeshadow and Primer uploaded by Ashley S.

BY ALMAY #93 in Eye Primer

Product Ingredients Powder Shadow Ingredients:  Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Poly Glyceryl 4 Isostearate,  Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon 12, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Methicone, Dimeticonol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica Silylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol,  Sorbic Acid May Contain : Mica, Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides , Bismuth Oxychloride , Chromium Oxides Greens , Chromium Hydroxide Green , Carmine , Ultra Marines , Ferric Ferrocyanide , Red 40 , Blue 1 , Yellow 5 , Maganese Violet Primer Ingredients:&nbs.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I had to throw mine out because the shadows were crumbling, but it's a pretty set and really makes blue eyes stand out." in 2 reviews
  • "Even the green looks great on." in 1 review
  • "The eyeshadows blend well with the exception of the glittery shade, which does not got on smoothly and tends to flake." in 1 review
  • "Really good price and the primer is really nice to put on." in 1 review
  • "its brings out the natural eye color and makes your eyes stand out" in 1 review
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
I got this because I figured the colors were coordinated and it had a primer with it and it would be a good travel option but I was really disappointed. The primer goes on kind of cakey, you really have to work to make it smooth and then the colors just don't have a lot of pigment so you end up with a really soft diffused almost not even there look even after you've built. The primer caused creasing and I still had to touch up after 2 or 3 hours. I will not buy this again
Alana C.
This eyeshadow was honestly awful and a waste of money. The shades looked pretty in store but honestly went on horribly. The shades are no where near pigmented and looked more like kids makeup (light and kinda glittery). Maybe buy this for your kids.. Not great eye shadow at all!
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I picked up a bunch of these when they first came out and was very disappointed. I love Almay products but these just weren't that great. There is no pigment and the "primer" is very oily which does not mix well with my oily lids. I will try them again and if my thoughts change I will update my review.
April P.
I liked the 010 Revive in Almay's Wake Up Primer and Eyeshadow set. Unfortunately there are not a whole lot of color choices available but most of the colors make for nice neutral daytime wear. The primer tends to crease halfway through the day. The eyeshadows blend well with the exception of the glittery shade, which does not got on smoothly and tends to flake.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I have sensitive skin, but the Almay Wake Up Eye-shadow didn't give me any reactions. The only thing is, it's not really pigmented. I've even used it with primer. Maybe it was just the color I got.
Jennie M.
Buford, GA
I usually love Almay eyeshadow but I hated this. I tried using the primer underneath and it was just a mess when I put the color on top. It looked horrible and like I was a little girl putting on my mother's makeup! I would not recommend this. Maybe someone else would have better luck.
Amanda K.
Buffalo, NY
I like my Almay Wake Up Eyeshadow ans Primer. I use Almay eyeshadow every single day and have been using it for over five years. The eyeshadow is longlasting and pretty shades of colors. I highly recommend this product and will definitely continue to purchase it.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this product from big lots. And I got it for so cheap under 3 dollars I think. The shades are good. The glittery one as another reviewer pointed out does come off flaky. The primer does ok. You do have to touch up. But if you find it for the right price it's a good deal.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Almay is really good for sensitive skin. the eyeshadow matched my brown eyes nicely. the primer didn't work as well as some other I have used, but it did help the longevity.
Mellizza R.
I love this thing. Easy to store in your purse and do your makeup wherever you need to do it at. I also love that it tells you where you should use each color at. Very helpful.