Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter uploaded by LaShauna M.

BY ALMAY

Almay Eyeliner + Highlighter, Sapphire Splash & Iced Diamond 030 1 each Eyeliner [0.005 oz (0.14 g)]. Highlighter [0.017 oz (0.48 g)]. Hypoallergenic. Helps eyes appear brighter & well-rested, contains hydrating cucumber, anti-oxidant rich green tea and energizing caffeine. Won't fade or smudge all day. Ophthalmologist tested. Made in USA.

• I find that when I use eyeliner or mascara they tend to make my eye...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Atlanta, GA
I purchse this product from CVS! It was a big regret, the eyeliner is hard to apply and the color pay off sucked. The Highlighter can out of the applicator. The packaging is cheap and not well though out. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER PURCHSE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN! It irritated my eyes, I ended up throwing the product away beacuse the highlighter fell out
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Review for: Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter
Almay is one of my absolute favorite make up brands! They are a little bit more pricey at times, but they are so worth it! I have very sensitive skin and I found that most of their products are okay for me! This eyeliner works very good, if can achieve so many looks with it! It's a plus that it's a duo so you can really work it well! :)
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Fulton, Il
Review for: Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter
No one wants to start their day looking tired. When I started using this product it made my eyes pop! This product was especially beneficial the day after a restless night of sleep. The highlighter is not like anything I have used on my eyes before. I was skeptical at first, but since I've tried it I have not gone a day without it! :)
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
Review for: Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter
I love this double ended duo! I keep this in my purse. It's great for those days when you have a long day and your makeup wears off while working, but you have somewhere to go after work! You can reapply the eyeliner and then brighten under your eyes along your brow and in the corners of your eyes to make you look fresh!
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
Review for: Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter
The colors are nice (the white DOES have a shimmer/sparkle to it, it's not plain white). The quality of the container/pen isn't great. The white side popped out on the second use. I was able to put it back in. The blue side is not very pointed/sharp. It's a pretty broad tip, so having a fine line is hard
Maria C.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite everyday highlighter. It's matte, subtle, and has a slightly-pink glitter look that catches the light without screaming "glitter!" I finished my first tube and bought a new one recently (I still love it). The liner smudges too easily, so I rarely use that end. It's the only downside.
Maria M.
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. It is easy to use and really makes your eyes pop. I'm not thrilled with the pink highlighter on the eyes because I feel like it may be a little to much shimmer. I'm also not a fan of creasing. The highlighter is really great to use on other areas such as the cheek bones.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
I love this product because it can be used for so many things! I like to use it for a shadow primer, or if I'm in a rush just throw it on as a shadow. It can be used as a liner, the shimmer side works great as an inner corner highlight, or cream highlight to your face!
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter
The eyeliner is a nice navy that applies smoothly and evenly, and the highlighter is a nice under arch/inner eye corner highlighter. It can be a touch shimmery for my taste, and I run out of highlighter before I run out of eye liner, but it's nice for a subtle look.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite eye product ever! I love that I get a more awake, wide-open feeling around my eye with all the great color and long wear I have come to expect from Almay. My sensitive eyes never itch! Great products, ones I carry and am never without.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I find that when I use eyeliner or mascara they tend to make my eyes tear up. Has anyone had any issues with this one?