Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter uploaded by LaShauna M.

BY ALMAY

Almay Eyeliner + Highlighter, Sapphire Splash & Iced Diamond 030 1 each Eyeliner [0.005 oz (0.14 g)]. Highlighter [0.017 oz (0.48 g)]. Hypoallergenic. Helps eyes appear brighter & well-rested, contains hydrating cucumber, anti-oxidant rich green tea and energizing caffeine. Won't fade or smudge all day. Ophthalmologist tested. Made in USA.

• I find that when I use eyeliner or mascara they tend to make my e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I love this eyeliner highlighter pencil I have several of them in different colors I have a brown liner with a light frosted pink highlighter & a navy blue liner with a white highlighter they really do work so good the liner goes on really smooth & the color looks great & the highlighter is awesome it's 1 of the best highlighters I've used there also easy to find @any Walmart or drug store & the price can't be beat I definitely recommend this product
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is only ok. The eyeliner part is TERRIBLE. It is so hard to apply, it does not go on smoothly at all. The highlighter part is decent, it applies very smoothly and has definite sparkle to it. I will use the highlight, but I will NEVER use the liner.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Almay eyeliner is affordable, easily found in most makeup isles, and my favorite eyeliner! I never have to touch up my eyeliner when I wear Almay! It is more affordable then most brands too! I will continue to use it & would recommend it to anyone!!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeliner really pretty when it bottom eyelid not really long lasting kinda smudges really nice packaging really would love to buy more I got this at Walmart really would get more of these
Annique A.
new york city
Love this product. Use it every day. I have highly sensitive eyes and wear glasses. I like minimal make up so this eye liner gives me that extra sparkle without causing irritation
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
I buy this in the Iced gold color. I actually don't even use the eyeliner (I just don't wear eyeliner) , but I absolutely love the high lighter. The color is perfect. I get compliments on it often!
Alison T.
Portland, CT
Discovering this product was life changing! I prefer a natural make up look and the highlighter gives a little shimmer of excitement on my lids while the liner is just the right level of darkness. Neither end goes on too thick and lasts all day!
Catherine P.
Huntington Beach, CA
I absolutely love this product. You don't have to do any tricks to make this product work as you apply it. It doesn't dry out either, so no need to get your lighter out or anything. It's completely simple and the colors are pretty true to their appearance. When you apply the highlighter side, it's not as potent as you might think so it does a very nice, yet subtle, job. As for the liner side: it isn't so soft that it will break on you which is probably one of my biggest pet peeves when doing my makeup. So over all I would definitely recommend this to anyone! All shades and skin colors too.
Maritza M.
Almay is one of my absolute favorite make up brands! They are a little bit more pricey at times, but they are so worth it! I have very sensitive skin and I found that most of their products are okay for me! This eyeliner works very good, if can achieve so many looks with it! It's a plus that it's a duo so you can really work it well! :)
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
I purchased this in the black/gold combo color. At first, I was so excited about this product. The packaging was nice, and seemed so 'handy'. Once I wore this liner a couple times, I was completely let down. The black smudges so bad... it's not something you want to wear all day. The highlighter stick was very pretty when first applied, however, it disappeared within a couple hours. Nothing exciting about this, sorry to say.
Melissa D.
I find that when I use eyeliner or mascara they tend to make my eyes tear up. Has anyone had any issues with this one?