Almay Wake Up Eyeliner & Highlighter uploaded by LaShauna M.

BY ALMAY

Almay Eyeliner + Highlighter, Sapphire Splash & Iced Diamond 030 1 each Eyeliner [0.005 oz (0.14 g)]. Highlighter [0.017 oz (0.48 g)]. Hypoallergenic. Helps eyes appear brighter & well-rested, contains hydrating cucumber, anti-oxidant rich green tea and energizing caffeine. Won't fade or smudge all day. Ophthalmologist tested. Made in USA.

• I find that when I use eyeliner or mascara they tend to make my e...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almay is one of my absolute favorite make up brands! They are a little bit more pricey at times, but they are so worth it! I have very sensitive skin and I found that most of their products are okay for me! This eyeliner works very good, if can achieve so many looks with it! It's a plus that it's a duo so you can really work it well! :)
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
The colors are nice (the white DOES have a shimmer/sparkle to it, it's not plain white). The quality of the container/pen isn't great. The white side popped out on the second use. I was able to put it back in. The blue side is not very pointed/sharp. It's a pretty broad tip, so having a fine line is hard
Maria M.
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. It is easy to use and really makes your eyes pop. I'm not thrilled with the pink highlighter on the eyes because I feel like it may be a little to much shimmer. I'm also not a fan of creasing. The highlighter is really great to use on other areas such as the cheek bones.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite eye product ever! I love that I get a more awake, wide-open feeling around my eye with all the great color and long wear I have come to expect from Almay. My sensitive eyes never itch! Great products, ones I carry and am never without.
Great product! A must buy for beginners learning the tricks of the trade. Smooth application, soft tip and lasting wear. An everyday essentials product. Great value for a drug store brand. Not pricey at all. yes! I have and will continue to recommend this product.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this a couple times. I didn't use it a lot but it's shelf life to me is three years then the brown eyeliner went bad. The pink awake eye shadow still works. I don't use it because I am a makeup hoarder and can't throw it away but still.. Great product!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This has become my favorite eyeliner duo! I use the highlighter around the edges of my eyes to make them brighter and appear larger, then I put the eyeliner over it. I also use the highlighter just under my brow line and in the inner corner of my eye. I love it!
Alison T.
Alison T.
Portland, CT
Discovering this product was life changing! I prefer a natural make up look and the highlighter gives a little shimmer of excitement on my lids while the liner is just the right level of darkness. Neither end goes on too thick and lasts all day!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
Kjksfjioe fkjlsdf aofewjljad fowjflakjldfk eijflajdlkjf dkfiowpl;afkdo fajlkdjlfjoie flkjldkjfa lkjeoijfladjf kjdsafowejlkjdkasjfioejf l ldkjfioejljfa ncnvjhjoalwkejklmljdsj fdslkjfoej dsl lkjdosijelkj fkjaoejlkaj; dslfjioe
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Loganville, GA
I love this combo, I loved it so much I have the brown and the black. It's the liner on one end and brow highlighter on other, all together in one tube making it easy to find all you need to make your eyes pop.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I find that when I use eyeliner or mascara they tend to make my eyes tear up. Has anyone had any issues with this one?