Almay Wake Up Blush and Highlighter uploaded by Lindsey B.

BY ALMAY

This hypoallergenic and fragrance-free Almay Wake Up Blush and Highlighter from Almay is great for sensitive skin and also safe to wear with contacts. Almay's superior standards were established to keep you looking and feeling your best while being gentle to your skin. see more...

Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
Really perfect and simple blush to liven up your cheeks and give you some color. They don't sell them at CVS where I live anymore, but I use it everyday! It's an essential product because I'm super pale. I would recommend for those who do simple makeup.
Samantha A.
I used this blush for the longest time, and then all of a sudden I couldn't find it anymore. It came in the perfect shade to match my skin tone and I loved that it highlighted at the same time. If they discontinued it, it needs to make a comeback!
Kelly P.
What can I say, this stuff is a miracle! The highlight and blush give your cheeks are really nice glow ,which looks super natural on your skin. One of the best drugstore contour products in the drugstore, you go Almaty!
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I absolutely love the variety in this product. I'm in absolute love with the way this blush goes on. I love how long it stays on too. five stars
morgan k.
Dayton, OH
I LOVE this blush! goes on very smooth and doesn't feel like its on at all . it is also easy on my sensitive skin!
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
This is my favorite blush!! I love that I'm putting on my blush and highlighting my cheekbones at the same time and it feels super soft on my face😍😘❤👌
Lauren S.
Review for: Pink
Great inexpensive blush. It gives you a highlight and a pink cheek at the same time. Goes on smooth and lasts. Looks great in natural lighting