Almay Wake Up 040 Neutral Hydrating Powder Makeup uploaded by Kathy J.Almay Wake Up 040 Neutral Hydrating Powder Makeup uploaded by Kathy J.Almay Wake Up 040 Neutral Hydrating Powder Makeup uploaded by Sahrish B.

BY ALMAY

Almay Wake Up™ 040 Neutral Hydrating Powder Makeup.
Hydrating makeup.
SPF 13/FPS 13. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I love this! Really fine, loose powder. I have really acne prone skin, so I usually cover any dark spots with concealer then brush this on, and i works great! It has a very nice cooling sensation. I also like the brush that comes with it, very soft!
Jordon A.
Little Rock
I really enjoyed using the Almay Wake Up 030 Naked Hydrating Powder Makeup. The cool feeling on my skin when applying it was really nice. This product doesn't have a very heavy coverage so it is nice to use in the summer.
Sophia H.
Used this one time and I love the feel of the makeup while applying it. It actually feels like water with is refreshing! It had good coverage and it feels light. Great product for the natural look.
Kari o.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite makeup! Goes on cool, you can literally feel the moisture when you apply it. I love almay makeup, it always looks the most natural and feels so lightweight
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this stuff i put on in the mornings sometime n just run out the door okay with allittle bit of blush but of I'm in a rush it look like i careda little
Lulu B.
Don't like this product at all it does feel refreshing when you apply it BUT it has sparkles in it!!!! Don't like that at alllll
Sylvia S.
Chandler, OK
Great foundation powder. Great for light and dry skin. Goes on easy and doesn't cake. Feels very refreshing when you put it on.
Lauren C.
Norcross, GA
Almay Wake up is the best. I use it when i wake up and it makes my skin feel brand new. It makes your skin look naturally beautiful.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
This is one of my go to products. it covers your acne and dark spots really well and I would recommend this.
Cassie R.
N Manchester, IN
It is so refreshing and light when I put it on. The shade is so close to my actual skin color and it stays in place all day!