ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow

by Almay

Make it metallic with the Almay Velvet Foil Cream Shadow! These velvety shadows are crease-proof, smudge-proof, and fade-proof for all day wear!

Benefits:

• Long wear cream eyeshadow - up to 24-hour wear
  • High intensity color, pigmented eyeshadow
  • Crease-proof, smudge-proof, fade-proof all day
  • As always, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Ingredients: Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Trioleate, Nylon-12, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla), Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Phenoxyethanol, Silica silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, BHT, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000),Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)/ Cochineal, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510),Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Cream eyeshadow shades can be worn individually or combined for a dramatic customized eye look.

Quick and easy application - apply with fingertips or an eyeshadow brush. Cream eyeshadow allows for direct and precise application.

ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow A hidden gem at the drugstore. One and done. Have you tried them?
Start your review of ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow!
WDM, IA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cupid Glaze
This is an affordable, decent cream shadow. If I could give it 3.5 stars, I would. There a just a couple of cons holding it back from greatness: 1. It separates in the tube sometimes and comes out watery/globby and needs to be remixed. 2. The pigmentation isn't super-intense. This may be a "pro" for some, but trust that they are no dupe for the old MAC Paints in the metal tubes. This product applies easily enough and LASTS, especially if used as a base for powder shadows. I will probably repurchase at some point, but the color selection is limited and only includes metallic shimmers. Would love to see some creamy satin and matte options.
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Dasia Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Cupid Glaze
Easy cream application. Beautiful color and shimmery glitter wash without being too overbearing. Can use a smaller amount for a more subtle look. A true pink, more than I was expecting or usually go for, but find it is flattering on blue eyes. Really love how it catches the light. Appreciate how easy it is to open the cap on the tube. Most importantly, everything creases on me but this product does NOT! It makes me feel effortlessly pretty; it’s hard not to read for it daily.
Evansville, IN
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by lori O.
I bought the purple first and loved it so much i purchased this one as well i use them weekly mostly week ends i think they could have packed it differently which makes using a little difficult at times i will definitely purchase again its to cost effective. ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cupid Glaze
OMG I'm in love with this eyeshadow! It's sooo pretty! I saw one of my friend using and I just needed it too! The sparkle on this eyeshadow is out of this world and this color is the prettiest one! It's super easy to apply, I apply with my fingers and it looks great! I would definitely buy it again, also I already have another one at home!!!
Meadville , PA
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Cassandra L.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: End Game, Cupid Glaze, Golden Vibes, Violet Eyelet, Out of the Woods, Paradise Found
I’m in love! I bought two of these first and tried one and I was so surprised how easy they were to apply and how they didn’t feel to heavy and crunchy after they dried down. I went to cvs the next day and bought them all to try out. Now I will say some a more glittery than others. Also there is two shades that seem like their packaging should be switched. WARNING: DO NOT EXPECT THE COLOR OF THE PRODUCT TO BE THE COLOR OF THE PACKAGING. The two colors as ruby glam and violet eyelet. There is one color I do not like so much and it is Astro girl. I expected it to be a nice frosty whiteish color and it’s just not there. I do want to try it tho on top of the others and see if maybe it will look good? All of the colors seem to be pretty pigmented but I noticed that lunar disco and ruby glam seem to be a little streaky. The pigment itself is pretty long lasting but I noticed that the shimmer or glitter used transfers and gets everywhere. I would also say that some are more metallic than others and some are matte once the glitter disappears. I didn’t wear a shadow primer with one and I haven’t noticed any creasing. They also are build able. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. You do not have to use a lot of product for these. Swatches on my arm after an hour. From left to right: lunar disco. Cupid glaze. Violet eyelet. Ruby glam. Astro girl. Golden vibes. End game.
Middleboro, MA
1,042 reviews
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Violet Eyelet
Almay Velvet Foil™ Cream Shadow is perfect for when you want a simple wash of color over your lids. The key is to apply with your finger and blend edges out with a brush if desired. Applying with too heavy of a hand can cause flaking. It does not budge, making it ideal for warmer months. I’ve been happy with this eyeshadow!
Bremerton, WA
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Jenn F.
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Jenn F.
Review for: Violet Eyelet, End Game
If you have oily lids (like me) and want an all over lid shade, definietly give these Almay Velvet Foil cream shadows a try. A thin layer is really the best way to go so it dries down. If you use too much or try to build it up before the first layer is dry it will probably be a goopy mess Once dried down these will last for HOURS without any fading creasing or crumbling, and on my lids that damn near a miracle Only took off one star because they are very drying on the lids and so emphasize lines, but they are lightweight and once it sets I dont feel it at all on my lids. They are also perfect for travel because they are so small and last so long on the lids.
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Dina M.
ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow uploaded by Dina M.
False advertising says 24 hours. I give it 2 max,maybe 3 with a primer. Not nearly as pigmented as I would like but the creamy finish was nice. Not sure why they call it a foil. The packaging, color and product itself have nothing to do with a foil look or feel. It gets in your creases very easily. Plus side, a little goes a long way. This color is ALMAY Velvet Foil Cream Shadow Ruby Glam but is a very deep violet look.
Atlantis , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Cupid Glaze
I was so excited to get this cream eyeshadow in Cupid Glaze (the rose gold tone), it's very creamy and easy to blend with fingers, but I find the color doesn't show up on my tan skin. The name of the product is "foil " cream eyeshadow, but it's actually a "glitter" one just like the stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. It just gives me a shiny silver glittery look. It's pretty, the formula is really good and there's no glitter falls out at all, it's just not the color and finish that I am looking for. I will recommend it if you have lighter skin tone and you do like glittery eye makeup look!
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Cupid Glaze
This cream shadow is more glittery than I expected, so I won't be using it for everyday like I hoped. However, this color is so beautiful! It's an extremely flattering rose gold. The cream applies thick at first but then blends out very easily. I found it worked well with my powder Anastasia shadows. Overall I really enjoyed this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago