BY ALMAY

Product Details
Remove Makeup + Hydrate Skin

Great For Dry, Sensitive Skin

Ultra Soft Conditioning Towelettes Gently Remove Makeup, Dirt And Oil, Even Stubborn Longwearing And Waterproof Makeup
- Replenishes And Hydrates Skin For A Gentle, Complete Clean
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
Gentle Enough To Use Around Sensitive Eye Area, Even For Contact Lens Wearers

Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
My first thought of these wipes were "Whoa they are super dry and not that wet." But as i was using it, it was taking off all my eyemakeup and face makeup flawlessly. It kind of felt as though i was rubbing lotion onto my skin. My skin is actually hydrated after using these, Just like the packaging says. The wipes have a pleasant smell. Only downfall i had with these wipes, is immediantly after i used it my eyes started to burn, water and feel really weird. It lasted for about an hour or so.. So im gonna use this whole package up and decides whether i will repurchase or not. Hopefully after a few uses my eyes get used to the wipes.
Laura K.
Ramey, PA
I got these wipes from my mom to try out and I thought that the advertised nourishing effect would help my dry skin, but I was wrong. The wipes seemed dry, and did nothing to take off my makeup. I wasn’t even wearing waterproof mascara and I still couldn’t get any of it off! The only plus to this was it didn’t irritate my skin and I enjoyed the smell of it. Other than that, I wish I could’ve been a fan of these.
Bethany M.
Lake Stevens
Don’t buy these!! They were barely wet and it took 2 wipes just to take my eye makeup off. But THEN!!! I started having burning eyes and blurry vision, and realized it made me have an allergic reaction. I read online it’s the rice milk that most people are allergic to. Now everything I see is hazy and blurry. It’s been an hour still no change. Don’t waste your money and they should be sued! Almay Ultra Hydrating Makeup Remover Towelettes
Jay đź’–.
I was really excited to see that they had a hydrating makeup wipe,especially this winter when my skin was so dry. However,every wipe was almost completely dry and did nothing to remove my makeup. I give this a 0.5/1 and would definitely say to pass on this product.
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
These wipes were a huge let down for Almay. I was excited for them to be ultra hydrating with nourishing rice milk. The moment I opened the package almost every single wipe was dry. They are thick so maybe if enough product was on it I may be a fan.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
These wipes are pretty good. They do the J at removing all the makeup without breaking me out. They're super hydrating and I like that they contain rice milk. They're a decent size and have a scent which one do not care for at all.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Loving my almay makeup remover glently removes makeup, dirt and even waterproof mascara, made with nourishing rice milk, smell so good and works every penny, I Really love it. Almay Ultra Hydrating Makeup Remover Towelettes
Gigi A.
Dallas
These wipes are awful! They are extremely dry and do not meet any expectations. They left my face burning in irritation and the next day I was left with a rash from them.