Almay Truly Lasting Color™ liquid makeup

by Almay

A long-wear foundation that feels like nothing and takes on everything: marathon workdays, sultry weather—for up to 16 hours.

Will it last on summer weather?
Does anyone know if they are discontinuing this? I went to the store to get some yesterday and there were three left and they were all on clearance for $5. I've used this for probably 7 years now and really concerns me. I don't know what I'll do if they discontinue this!!
I am still kinda new to makeup, It's this considered a full coverage foundation?
Start your review of Almay Truly Lasting Color™ liquid makeup!
CHRISTINE P.
Almay Truly Lasting Color™ liquid makeup uploaded by CHRISTINE P.
Purchased at: ULTA
The absolute holy grail! This 45 year old loves this foundation. Lasts all day (even after a workout), makes my skin super smooth and doesn’t seep into pores. Great for combination skin. Highly recommend!
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Almay Truly Lasting Color™ liquid makeup uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love, love, love it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I have been using this for over a year and This is one of my EVERYDAY essentials and by far the best coverage without clogging pores, no clumping, no greasy feeling and very natural look.
Jessica B.
Redwood City, CA
Almay Truly Lasting Color™ liquid makeup uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: CVS
This foundation is fabulous, not too thick and long-lasting. Breathable with good coverage.
Denise R.
Dacula , GA
As a woman of color it's hard to find a color that truly works worth my skin tone. Almay Truly Lasting Color is a foundation you can count on. No need to worry about touching up for evening after work. It is still fresh after a long day
Moriah D.
Williamston, MI
I like this foundation because it doesn't make me break out and feels natural on my skin. The only downside is that it has sheer coverage and thus doesn't minimize the look of pores. It does last most of the day, however!!!
Janet W.
On a good note this stuff did not make me break out, and the coverage is good for the price. It was not however, a full sixteen hours of coverage.
Sarah H.
West Monroe, LA
I have struggled with acne and combination skin for a long time. But this foundation is amazing! It doesn't break me out, and it has wonderful, even coverage. I have combination, mostly oily skin, and it works well. Super easy to apply, and I will use it until they stop making it (which hopefully never happens!)
Kristy S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I was looking for a base that would last longer than a couple of hours and I found it inAlmay Truly Lasting Color. It goes on smooth and last all day. If your looking for a makeup that last then I would recommend this one.
Lisa H.
Oakland, CA
I have been using this foundation for a solid 2 years and I don't plan on stopping. I reach for this foundation when I know I am about to go do outdoor activities. This thing stays put after you set it with a powder. This means the world to a person who usually gets oily after an hour of makeup application. It does have a thicker consistency, but I don't really notice it because I use a damp sponge to apply it. I only dock a star because I haven't been able to find a perfect color match for my skin tone.
Stephanie E.
Silao, Guanajuato
Almay Truly Lasting Color™ liquid makeup uploaded by Stephanie E.
I love this foundation I've used some others from other brands but They always end up craking and this one havent! I think it's one of my favorite though I would like it to be full coverage! But I still like it! I definetly would buy it again:) I recomend it if you would like just a little bit of coverage!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...