BY ALMAY

Tlc truly lasting color liquid makeup delivers up to 16 hours of flawless coverage that won't rub off even in heat and humidity. Plus, it nourishes your skin with a blend of green tea to protect, vitamin e to help smooth, and lemon extract to brighten...for all day, natural radiance.

• I'm looking for a humidity resistant make-up. However I've used A...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they are discontinuing this? I went to the st...1 Answers
  • I am still kinda new to makeup, It's this considered a full cover...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this foundation every day. It is light to medium coverage, but it does truly last all day long. I break out very easily, and this has never cause a breakout. I would like to try fuller coverage.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
Review for: Naked
It covers well without being too heavy. It creates a nice look without looking like I have a ton of makeup on. It's easy to blend and I love that they have several different colors to choose from. It stays on from morning til night even after a busy day of teaching.
Morgan H.
Review for: Ivory
This is one of my favorite foundations. I was so sad when it expired and got clumpy and separated. I would so repurchase this. And it matched me perfectly. Amazing coverage. Stayed for a fairly decent time
Jennifer J.
Review for: Naked
Stayed on for most of the day, but needed some retouching after a normal days sweating. If using a primer before, then its great, but otherwise it wears off quick. But colors are very easy to match!
Anna T.
Bluff City
Review for: Ivory
It does last a long time, but it is very dry and patchy. It takes a long time to apply because it dries so fast. It's a medium coverage and fills slightly heavy. Will not purchase again.
Renee D.
Review for: Ivory
I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts, and it is always a struggle to find a liquid foundation in the right skin tone that doesn't make me break out and doesn't make my skin feel extremely oily. I just started using this foundation recently and I like it better than others I have used. It doesn't feel as heavy going on, but still provides good coverage. I use the lightest shade and it matches my skin tone well. It does feel a little heavier and sticky by the end of the day, even when I use a powder to set it, but that's probably a result of my oily skin. That being said, it does last all day and doesn't make me break out like other foundations have in the past.
Allie M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Ivory
This foundation actually changed my life. I had been using the Milk Makeup Liquid Matte Foundation, which I noticed seemed to really sink into pores and fine lines, and my skin didn't feel great after a full day of wear. I bought this foundation just randomly at Target, and oh my goodness. The first day was a blessing. My skin looked airbrushed and matte and felt so good for THE FULL 16 hours Almay promises on the bottle. The color I got was and absolute perfect match. Not only did it wear beautifully, but I would highly recommend it to ANYONE. The only thing preventing a 5 star review is that it isn't full coverage, but I'll take it !
Lindsey H.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this makeup because I was looking for an affordable full coverage foundation. I had read an article listing this as full coverage. When I first tried it, I was slightly disappointed in the coverage, but on a second try I'm a lot more comfortable with it. I will definitely use the bottle I bought, but I'm not sure that I will repurchase. It is relatively high priced compared to some other drugstore foundations, and for me it's probably not something I will repurchase. It has a similar coverage and formula to the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, which is cheaper in price. Overall, it's not a bad product at all!
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have high expectations for this foundation because, in all honesty, I don't find Almay to have that great of products. After trying out this foundation though, I could not have been more wrong. It has great medium coverage, lasts an entire work day, and looks like I am not wearing any foundation at all. It is too bad that I can only find this at Walmart (Target owns my area), but I may have to make the jaunt there to get another bottle in the near future.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
Review for: Buff 02 140
This is my holy grail foundation . I first tried it when it was on sale at Walgreens. I have about nc15-nc20 and this is the perfect match I've found for my skintone period. I've stocked up on it, because It's gone clearance everywhere and I'm afraid it might be discontinued. It has a natural finish, definitely low coverage. I could still see my acne scars and imperfections so it would need concealer. I haven't rebought a foundation until I met this one♥
Christina B.
Is it any good...heard quite a few things about this?
Melissa F.
Does this product blend well?
Cristina D.
College Point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage for this? is it good for acne prone skin?
Leigh H.
Mcdonough, GA
Does anyone else find this foundation to be a bit drying? I did use a primer but found that this kind of sat in some dry spots on my face.
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? I've already bought it but I'm not sure it's going to work for me.