Almay The Naturalist Eye Defining Pencil

by Almay

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Almay The Naturalist Eye Defining Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This eyeliner is my go to for work makeup. It's not as harsh as a black eyeliner so it looks more natural. ” in reviews
“This is a very affordable eyeliner. It is smooth and soft so it is easy to apply. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also lasts a long time and does not smudge.” in reviews
Killeen, TX
This liner does not go on smoothly. Application is very difficult. It does stay on well.
Almay the Naturalist pencils are amazing! They come in beautiful colors and last all day!
Reading , PA
I recommend this product 100% its color are lovely and easy to put on glides nice on eyes
Greenville, SC
This is really nice. Goes on smooth. The color could be darker. Got a good grip. CARLY
I love this product .. It makes you're eyes stand out and is beautiful once u put on.
Brooklyn, NY
This defining pencil helps bring out my eris more which I love. my eyes look lighter.
Prospect, NY
This eyeliner goes on nice smooth when,applied. leaves a nice natural looking line
Valley Stream, NY
Love love love this color! Goes great with blue eyes, makes them pop! Very happy.
Macomb, MI
Very light on the eyes. My mom uses this everyday for years. Made me love makeup
Though I love this product I prefer the charcoal color best. Love that I can buy this product for an affordable price at my local drug store. I am in love with this brand and I would totally buy this again. It is my go to!

Looking for your answer?