BY ALMAY

Almay The Naturalist Eye Defining Pencil
  • "This eyeliner is my go to for work makeup. It's not as harsh as a black eyeliner so it looks more natural. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very affordable eyeliner. It is smooth and soft so it is easy to apply. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also lasts a long time and does not smudge." in 7 reviews
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
I love this liner in brown it really makes my blue eyes pop. It goes on so really smooth and is a wonderful creamy formula. I just wish I didnt go through it so quickly.
Hayley C.
Good pencil for sensitive eyes. The color choices are nice and I love the bronze color for blue eyes. You definitely want to set the eyeliner if you can because one swipe of you lid and it will run/smear. So prime and set for sure. Even with that I've bought this for years.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Save your money and don't buy this product. It's very poor quality and will ruin your whole look. Don't buy this please! Go for a better brand and I promise you'll be happy
Leah H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great everyday eyeliner. It is affordable. I like how easy it is to apply; it's hard to mess this one up. It was purchased at Target, and I would probably repurchase it again. It is a nice warm color, great for people with paler skin tones.
starring s.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Alexii✨ K.
Long Branch, NJ
This product is a creamy consistency. I would use this product on my lower lash line to make my eyes look more defined and awake . Throughout the day the liner would smudge. That's one problem I have with this product.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I'm giving this eyeliner 3 stars because I loved this shade, it brought out my blue eyes and I was often complimented when I used it. I purchased it from Target, however I would not buy it again because I have found alternatives that, for a slightly higher price, last longer throughout the day. I had to reapply this eyeliner after a few hours of use. If you are just starting out with makeup and aren't really sure if you would like eyeliner, or if you're trying to figure out what shade looks best on you, then I would recommend it. Otherwise save your money for something longer-lasting.
Jaspreet D.
If you have brown eyes, I highly suggest giving this eyeliner a try! It is the perfect shade to make your eyes pop! The pencil is super creamy and applies like a dream on your waterline. You will need to reapply after a few hours but it doesn't completely come off, it just fades a little. Overall I love this product and I definitely recommend it!
Sarah G.
I really love this eyeliner. I like a more neutral color for everyday, and the chestnut it perfect. My only complaint would be that on a hot day it does seem like the eye liner starts to melt off and it ends up under my eyes, but water proof eyeliners seem too harsh for my skin. I've used other brands before and they seem to make my eye lids itch, so since I have such sensitive skin I always use Almay for my make up needs.
Daisy R.
Fontana, CA
I don't use very often so I'm not sure when I'm comparing this to. But with this product I did notice that the eyeliner tends to run pretty quickly. I wouldn't purchase again. However, I'm giving it three stars becauseI do have a oily skin so that might have something to do with the fact that it runs