Almay The Complete Look Makeup Palette uploaded by kimberly s.

BY ALMAY

Get a full face look with Almay's The Complete Look pallete. This simple to select, expertly coordinated all-in-one pallete is built to compliment your skin tone for a beautiful, complete makeup look. see more...

• I want to know if it's really worth the money? Are the eyeshadow...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Medium/Deep
My husband got me this Almay palette and I did like it is a very good palette! It was pretty easy to apply and blending it has a little bit of shimmery to it but not that bad! I will recommend people to try it
Delaney S.
Plover, WI
The colors in this palette are gorgeous and you can make a very nice look with them. I don't like it because there is only 1 matte shade and I can not complete a look without having to use another pallete. The blush is a nice rose color that would look beautiful on any skin tone. I say buy this if you like sparkle.
Sebastian D.
I really love every thing in here! From the shadows, to the blush, to the lip glosses! They're all some of my go to's! The only thing I don't like is that the shadows have a. Lot of kick back! Like a lottt! It's kind of a drawback, but most of it is wonderful!
Traci S.
Review for: Medium
I bought a gift set for myself at Christmas. I wasn't blown away by the palette, to be honest. The eye and cheek colors are not highly pigmented, and they went on "rough".... not like their other eye palettes.
Michele W.
Conway, AR
This Almay product has all the vitals in one easy portable case. It has all the colors I wear and the thing I wish it had was brushes and mascara, then I would be set. Almay The Complete Look Makeup Palette
Diana G.
Chicago
Review for: Medium
I like the eyeshadows but I did not like the lipgloss at all and the blush was nice it had a light pigment to it but overall i liked it very much
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I like about this makeup palette is that it allows me to combine new colors and make new look with my eyes. Let me highlight the look with the black and and purple color. Good deal quality Vs price.
Kiara O.
Gives a nice finish, the colours are very nice shades. It's final product is matte but does have a little shimmer. It's a long lasting palette. I would buy this again, and it's a good price for the item
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if it's really worth the money? Are the eyeshadow quality good? The lipgloss? The blush?