BY ALMAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soothes the eye area and reduces the look of puffiness while gently removing makeup. Opthalmologist tested.

• Do you guys like or dislike this product?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Almay gentle eye makeup remover. If so what ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Glory A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm glad that I purchased the one that says gentle eye makeup remover pads cause if I had not I would have gone crazy. These irritated my eyes so much. I had never had such issue, I don't have sensitive eyes. This product smells so chemically. I cannot recommend this product nor will I ever use it
sarah r.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup remover pads are bomb.! They don't leave a greasy residue on the eyes but they still remove all eye makeup without having to scrub the eyes. They even do wonders for waterproof makeup. I would definitely recommend these as a cheaper eye makeup remover.!
Stacy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sad that this one has been discontinued 😢😢 out of all the almay makeup removers this has been my favorite. Reduces puffiness and redness. Hopefully they replace it with something better!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for removing eyeshadow but mascara can be a little work for these guys. They are thin, round pads and sometimes takes two to remove all of the eye make up. I bought these on clearance so I didn't spend a lot. For a cheap price, I'm not disappointed.
Lily C.
Paris, KY
These are a little make up wipes and make him a cute little travel size container with the screw on lid in the works so good they get my make up off and to the three swipes I love these make up wipes.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These do their job well, and remove a huge amount of makeup. I wear a lot of eye makeup sometimes, and this definitely removes most if not all of it.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These do their job. I don't care for how much oil it leaves behind. The smell isn't strong or off putting and it comes with a huge amount of pads.
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these almost everyday I love them 😍 totally convenient for travel and on the go. Not expensive at all
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love these products! It's never been easier to take my liner and mascara off when I'm just so ready to crawl into bed!
jamie h.
They don't burn your eyes or your sensitive eye area! I'm not sure they depuff my eyes but I couple these with facial makeup removing wipes and I'm set! does not hurt my eyes like so many others do!
Erica A.
Visalia, CA
Do you guys like or dislike this product?
Erica A.
Visalia, CA
Has anyone ever used Almay gentle eye makeup remover. If so what are your dislikes and likes about this product.