BeautyEyeEyeshadowAlmay
Smoky Eye Trios Eyeshadow, Mulberry Moonlight

Almay Smoky Eye Trios Eyeshadow, Mulberry Moonlight

by Almay

The Almay shadow trios you know and love are back. Introducing Almay Smoky Eye Trios, beautifully selected colors are combined in unique trios, so you can design your best smoky eye look yet. Velvety smooth formula delivers a rich color payoff that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Almay Smoky Eye Trios Eyeshadow, Mulberry Moonlight!
April B.
Village rd
I have been trying new makeup colors and love how the back shows you how to apply it. I have tried most of the trios and have loved them. This one highlights my blue eyes and makes them pop.
Cassidy H.
Olivia, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this product! This is my go to smoky eye pallet! You can either use it for an all day even or for a night out! This product is perfect for everything! I would definitely recommend! 💕
Brandy W.
Springfield, MO
I was a little worried looking at it.  I don't normally wear pinkish/purple eyeshadow shades if possible.  But, this is a pretty and flattering color pattern on me.  Not too intense.  Good for days, as well.  I really like it.  Lasts all day, too.  I would buy it.
Paula G.
Almay Smoky Eye Trios Eyeshadow, Mulberry Moonlight uploaded by Paula G.
I really liked this trio of shadow, despite being a bit dusty but I loved the natural finish, if you are looking for something that pigments a lot, this is not it, its pigmentation is subtle. It's handy for your purse and getting you out of trouble.

Looking for your answer?