BY ALMAY #62 in Powder Foundation

Take the guesswork out of finding the right shade of face powder. Pressed powder instantly transforms into your perfect shade and helps keep oily areas shine-free and dry skin softly hydrated. Lightweight powder provides light coverage with a soft matte, flawless finish. Compact includes brush and mirror for convenient on-the-go application.

Angela S.
Angela S.
I usually don't like to apply heavy makeup on my face but on the days that I do need a little coverage, this is my go to product. It is on the pricey side but I wait for it to go on sale. I have very oily skin along my Tzone and dry skin everywhere else. I also have very sensitive skin and I find that I don't have any reactions to this product. For me, the brush is a little stiff so I use one of my own softer makeup brushes to apply the powder. I recommend this product to anyone that would like light coverage that does not feel heavy.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this product to replace my typical cheap powder I use. I was a little bit disappointed in the shade and how it wasn't a "smart" shade... it was quite a bit darker then me despite me being pretty tan. It also gave me an orange glow. Now if paired with the smart shade foundation I was fine, so I have it 3 stars however I don't think I will be buying it again.
Maria B.
Maria B.
At the beginning i was not sure about this product but it ended being really good, i am impressed. I have oily skin and it helps reduce the oil, good coverage and goes pretty nice with clear tones. It is nice to have it on your bag because it also has a mirror and a little brush so you can use it on the go and do not take too much space.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love pressed powders. Usually I'll just stick to covergirl powders but I was looking at the Almay products and saw this and I knew I had to try it. It goes on kind of light. But for me that's a good thing because I don't like the cake buildup of some other powers. It lasts well thought out the day, even in Florida heat.
Khadega W.
Khadega W.
Reading all these amazing reviews made me want to buy this product and so I did, I am extremely disappointed to say that I felt like this product did absolutely nothing positive for my foundation and just added a Cakey finish. Although the Color was on point I felt that it came across as being way too powdery on my face.
Ashlie M.
Ashlie M.
Absolutely fantastic if you have oily skin! It's super light weight and helps reduce your oils. I use a little bit after I put foundation on and I love it! I also wear it when I'm in a hurry, it doesn't have great coverage for acne or scars but it evens out your skin tone and leaves your skin looking great.
Dani H.
Dani H.
I absolutely adore this powder. Not only do they have a shade that matches my ultra fair skin tone, but it looks amazing! It has enough coverage. It is smooth. The only thing is, if you use it as foundation, it goes quickly. It is a little expensive for drugstore. The packaging is also really nice.
Kim S.
Kim S.
This is my go to powder. It blends perfectly to look natural, doesn't dry me out, and controls shine. The applicator brush is good too which isn't always the case with lower end compacts. I also love the si of the mirror; it's always nice when you can see your whole face in it.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Tukwila , Wa
For me this didn't work. I didn't feel it gave me the coverage or setting power I look for in a powder. I've got rosacea so my face is always red and I'm always look for a way to cover that and this was just not for me. If you have paler skin I would recommend you to try this.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
A great simple powder I use for making my face all one color. I usually have to reapply half way through the day to lose the shine, but it lasts long. I got it at CVS and it really helps with my oily skin. I would buy again and it's great to use for simple makeup.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Is this a full coverage or light coverage?
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Does this powder feel icky on your face in humid hot weather?
Do u have to pay for a box
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Can this be used as a base or do you use it over top of foundation or tinted moisturizer? I just bought it today and I'm not sure what the best way to use it is.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
How well does this work? Does it give a good full coverage, and will it last all day?