Almay Smart Shade™ Skintone Matching Pressed Powder

Take the guesswork out of finding the right shade of face powder. Pressed powder instantly transforms into your perfect shade and helps keep oily areas shine-free and dry skin softly hydrated. Lightweight powder provides light coverage with a soft matte, flawless finish. Compact includes brush and mirror for convenient on-the-go application.

Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
This is one of my favorite products that I bought when I was in a pinch and have ended up using it ever since. I like that it comes on with lighter layer and you can build it up to however you want it. It also is nice to use even when I dont have any liquid foundation on.
Nathalee L.
I love this powder I use it everyday to set my makeup. I was impressed when I first bought it. It is very affordable I really recommend it if you are on a budget.
Kimberly K.
It wasn't bad, as far as giving an initial soft, matte look. However, after about a half hour my face began to burn, broke out and tingled. This was the only product I had used for the 1st time that I had on.. Took it out of the equation, no problems
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
This is a good first starting pressed powder as it doesn’t have much of a color to it. However, it does stay on longer than most powders I’ve tried. It is affordable and found almost anywhere. I would buy it again.
Hannah S.
This product does the job intended although sometimes my foundation still looks a little bit shiny. Overall I would recommend this for people who do not have oily skin or super shiny foundation! Good product!
Janie H.
Knoxville, TN
I am very partial to Almay products. My mom used them when I was growing up and now i use them! I love this powder and it is very cost effective. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family!!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this powder. I feel like it’s a bit of a random one but my mother passed it down to me, as far as using it. It’s super light which I enjoy because I out a light layer over my liquid foundation.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm really impressed with Almay because this powder held up just as well as my Clinique compact which costs a little over twice the price of this one. I am not sure how the whole pigment thing works but my skin tone is beige and between light and medium. I went with the medium because I didn't want to look too pale. It matched very well and I was pretty amazed of how well it blended. It was a nice matte finish and it kept my oily skin at bay. One thing I will say about the design of the compact is that it's counter intuitive. The mirror is with the brush but the mirror should be on the opposite side of the powder because I have to hold it upside down to look in the mirror while I apply and that's annoying because the powder crumbles all over my shirt.
Lindsay G.
Fairbanks, AK
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I feel when you apply it to your face and it sets in, it makes your face look darker. I also grabbed the lightest shade they have in this product. Other than that the formula is great and it applies nicely
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this powder! The shade I picked matched my skin tone really well. It has a really nice matte finish, even with my combination skin. It doesn't feel heavy on but does provide some coverage! I am not a fan of the brush it comes with so I use a bareMinerals brush to apply it. Overall, pretty good for the price!
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Is this a full coverage or light coverage?
Sandra J.
Does this powder feel icky on your face in humid hot weather?
Do u have to pay for a box
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Can this be used as a base or do you use it over top of foundation or tinted moisturizer? I just bought it today and I'm not sure what the best way to use it is.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
How well does this work? Does it give a good full coverage, and will it last all day?