Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Beverly G.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Daniela P.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Meia W.

BY ALMAY

Product Details

• Now available in more shades! Just blend to reveal your best match
  • Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic™ shade-sensing bead technology
  • Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Conceals minor imperfections on face and dark circles under eyes.
  • Provides easy, buildable coverage for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
  • Available in 6 skintone-adjusting shades

• Does anyone else have separation issues with this product...3 Answers
  • Does this have an orange tint to it when you use it? I us...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certa...2 Answers
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
  • "i used this a few years ago and liked it a lot. it's nice to have as a go to product. a little goes a long way. it goes on smooth and isn't oily." in 4 reviews
  • "i love this concealer! it is easy to use and is great for hiding my dark circles. my skin tone changes easily if i spend any time in the sun and i love to not have to keep a bunch of different colors on hand. this matches my skin tone and makes applying makeup a breeze." in 4 reviews
kaylee w.
Eunice, LA
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
Keeps skin looking clear, doesn't dry skin up, doesn't make face oily. great product!
Angela D.
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
This isn't that great, it doesn't last through the day and it ma de my skin breakout
Keesha P.
I really like this. It feels nice and light on your skin and it's blends very well.
Heather R.
Stanley, NC
I use this on the nights that I go out to have a good time it makes my face glow
Kate A.
Fredericton, NB
This was the first almay concealer i ever bought. kinda cool to use since the pigments really show once you start blending(i haven't had a problem with it like some other people have). i have really big bags/purple under my eyes all the time and i found it didn't cover it as much as i like. i would recommend for a light use.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Came out darker than my skin color. I have neutral skin tone and came out way to warm. It also broke up under eye after about 4hrs of wear. Coverage is light and if you try and build it the color changes more and gets so cakey when set.
Daniela P.
Almay is always a good choice. Is cheaper than other brands. In addition is easy ti apply and blend :) Thanks Almay for this!
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
Doesn't blend as well as you think. Leaves blotches. And blends as like 3 color tone.
Ashley P.
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
This product is my best friend. Bags and dark spots have no chance what so ever haha
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Does this work well and does it blend nicely or does it dry kind of streaky like some liquid concealers do.
Jazzmen D.
Is this product worth the cost?
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
Does anyone else have separation issues with this product? I have problems with it putting out the concealer and then brown liquid too. I've tried shaking, laying on it's side, sitting it on its lid and nothing works to keep the brown liquid away. I have pictures of it on my face with those two sitting under my eyes ☹️
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certain moisturizers? for example I have Very pale skin and I bought a light color. when using this after moisturizing it literally turned BROWN on my face. anyone else have this problem and know why this might be?
Kaylie G.
Lakeville, MN
Does this concealer make to your skin nicely? I have found that with some concealers you can really tell where it has been applied!

back