Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Beverly G.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Daniela P.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Meia W.

BY ALMAY

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Product Details

• Now available in more shades! Just blend to reveal your best match
  • Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic™ shade-sensing bead technology
  • Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Conceals minor imperfections on face and dark circles under eyes.
  • Provides easy, buildable coverage for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
  • Available in 6 skintone-adjusting shades

• Does anyone else have separation issues with this product...3 Answers
  • Does this have an orange tint to it when you use it? I us...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certa...2 Answers
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
  • "i used this a few years ago and liked it a lot. it's nice to have as a go to product. a little goes a long way. it goes on smooth and isn't oily." in 4 reviews
  • "i love this concealer! it is easy to use and is great for hiding my dark circles. my skin tone changes easily if i spend any time in the sun and i love to not have to keep a bunch of different colors on hand. this matches my skin tone and makes applying makeup a breeze." in 4 reviews
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Mine doesn't look like the product above, but it is the same one. I felt it showed dry skin more than my other cream and I broke out over my face, which I never have a problem with my other.
Laurie T.
Ridgecrest, CA
I really enjoy this concealer for casual wear, but not for a special event. It covers and blends well. However, the product does not last long and by the afternoon I need to reapply. It holds a little better if I set it with powder though.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
This was way too sheer. And I think the smart shade marketing might be somewhat of a ploy, but I could never really tell since I could hardly tell I had this on.
Brooke W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am obsessed with smart shade line! It's great for a natural look. The coverage isn't the best if you want high coverage, but I love wearing smart shade to work.
Carissa C.
Clemmons, NC
This concealer is terrible for under the eye. It comes out of the tube white and does not blend in with my skin at all. It didn't really conceal blemishes that well either.
Kelsie Z.
Lake City, MI
I do like this product. But my issue is it keeps leaving orange streaks on my face. Tried 2 different colors now. It covers nice and doesn't crack or look fake. (Where its not orange)
Natasha R.
Good coverage. the tube it come with isn't that great because it comes out to much product and I tend to waste a lot of it. but for the price you cant complain.
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
This is basically like a more concentrated form of their smartshade foundation. It blends, but only if you work it into your skin, making it lose coverage.
Stina Z.
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
Love this. Always covers everything up and goes on smoothly. One of my favorite products. If you haven't tried it, I suggest you do. It won't let you down.
Mallory B.
I could never find the right match for my skin with this product. When I used it, it felt heavier than something I would normally wear from the drugstore.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Does this work well and does it blend nicely or does it dry kind of streaky like some liquid concealers do.
Jazzmen D.
Is this product worth the cost?
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
Does anyone else have separation issues with this product? I have problems with it putting out the concealer and then brown liquid too. I've tried shaking, laying on it's side, sitting it on its lid and nothing works to keep the brown liquid away. I have pictures of it on my face with those two sitting under my eyes ☹️
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certain moisturizers? for example I have Very pale skin and I bought a light color. when using this after moisturizing it literally turned BROWN on my face. anyone else have this problem and know why this might be?
Kaylie G.
Lakeville, MN
Does this concealer make to your skin nicely? I have found that with some concealers you can really tell where it has been applied!

back