Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Beverly G.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Daniela P.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Meia W.

BY ALMAY

Product Details

• Now available in more shades! Just blend to reveal your best match
  • Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic™ shade-sensing bead technology
  • Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Conceals minor imperfections on face and dark circles under eyes.
  • Provides easy, buildable coverage for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
  • Available in 6 skintone-adjusting shades

• Does anyone else have separation issues with this product...3 Answers
  • Does this have an orange tint to it when you use it? I us...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certa...2 Answers
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
  • "i used this a few years ago and liked it a lot. it's nice to have as a go to product. a little goes a long way. it goes on smooth and isn't oily." in 4 reviews
  • "i love this concealer! it is easy to use and is great for hiding my dark circles. my skin tone changes easily if i spend any time in the sun and i love to not have to keep a bunch of different colors on hand. this matches my skin tone and makes applying makeup a breeze." in 4 reviews
Taylor S.
Brookhaven, GA
I was not impressed with this product very much. I don't think that that the solution mixes very well in the tube, and when it comes out, its a liquid and the concealer. The coverage is okay and matches to the skin tone, but it does not provide a solid cover up in my opinion.
Beth T.
Cranford, NJ
Great concealer, matches my medium skin tone fairly well. Sometimes it gets too dark when I am paler in the winter, but then I just go down one shade! Good for people who can't figure out their skin tone exactly! The product is a little runny but it's not that big of a deal
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really like this concealer and the "Smart Shade" works well for me. Works well with the foundation in the same formulation and stays on well. Available at a good price and I don't have to agonize over picking out the right shade.
Miranda C.
Salem, OR
Review for: Make Mine Dark more...
Very liquidy and requires quite a bit of blending. It has almost a velvety finish. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin and lasts almost all day when set with powder. Can be hard to match to skin tone. Overall there are much better concealers and I would rather find a better one, but this one wasn't terrible.
Chloe T.
I really like this concealer: good coverage and stays on. The "smart shade technology" I'm not crazy about, only because the darker liquid doesn't always blend in. But then again, I'm very pale lol
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
Review for: Make Mine Dark more...
Had an awful experience with this one! It wasn't properly blended so every time i tried to use it, a brownish, gross looking liquid would come out! Finally figured out that i had to shake it for like 5 minutes so i could use it... Not buying it again
Jennifer L.
Sharpsburg, GA
I just bought this last week and I very much like it. When I bought mine I got the concealer and the corrector. I feel it works very well. I also have extremely sensitive skin, and it has not affected it one bit! Very pleased.
Brynn W.
Pulaski, NY
I've been looking for a good concealer without having to break the bank and for now, this is my go-to. It matches and blends beautifully. It's best for concealing redness - it's Okay for under eye, but not fantastic.
Traci H.
Lakeville, Mn
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
This is one of the most amazing products! I can never find the right shade for my foundation that looks "natural." I tried this and it was perfect! I don't recommend using after being in the sun when your face is hot because it tends to turn darker.
Heidi B.
I just started using this concealer and I adore it. It blends in so well and gives flawless coverage while still being light! It blends in so well and is easy to use. Makes my dark circles under my eyes disapear!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Does this work well and does it blend nicely or does it dry kind of streaky like some liquid concealers do.
Jazzmen D.
Is this product worth the cost?
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
Does anyone else have separation issues with this product? I have problems with it putting out the concealer and then brown liquid too. I've tried shaking, laying on it's side, sitting it on its lid and nothing works to keep the brown liquid away. I have pictures of it on my face with those two sitting under my eyes ☹️
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certain moisturizers? for example I have Very pale skin and I bought a light color. when using this after moisturizing it literally turned BROWN on my face. anyone else have this problem and know why this might be?
Kaylie G.
Lakeville, MN
Does this concealer make to your skin nicely? I have found that with some concealers you can really tell where it has been applied!