Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Beverly G.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Daniela P.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Meia W.

BY ALMAY

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Product Details

• Now available in more shades! Just blend to reveal your best match
  • Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic™ shade-sensing bead technology
  • Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Conceals minor imperfections on face and dark circles under eyes.
  • Provides easy, buildable coverage for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
  • Available in 6 skintone-adjusting shades

• Does anyone else have separation issues with this product...3 Answers
  • Does this have an orange tint to it when you use it? I us...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certa...2 Answers
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
  • "i used this a few years ago and liked it a lot. it's nice to have as a go to product. a little goes a long way. it goes on smooth and isn't oily." in 4 reviews
  • "i love this concealer! it is easy to use and is great for hiding my dark circles. my skin tone changes easily if i spend any time in the sun and i love to not have to keep a bunch of different colors on hand. this matches my skin tone and makes applying makeup a breeze." in 4 reviews
Chelsey G.
I needed a new concealer and picked this up at the drugstore. At first, I really liked it and felt like it covered break outs and dark circles without caking on. But after a few weeks, it started separating and dark liquid would come out. I've tried to skate it, but nothing works.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
Can I give this zero stars? This is the worst concealer I have ever used, by far. I wanted to give Almay the benefit of the doubt and assume that I just got a bad tube but I've seen other reviews complaining about the same issues so I guess this is just a sh*tty concealer in general. When you squeeze the product out of the tube, you get a super light cream (fine for me because I'm super pale and went with the lightest shade they had) and random bursts of dark brown liquid that may or may not be embedded in the cream. The result when applying is an unpredictable streaky mess and nasty brown pigment all over your hands. I wasn't expecting it the first time I tried it out and wound up looking like I had dirt randomly smeared all over my face. I thought maybe my tube had been sitting on the shelf at the store for too long so I tried to mix it by shaking it and squeezing both ends of the tube back and forth (with the lid on). No improvement. I then tried mixing the product immediately after it came out of the tube and wound up with something that was several shades darker than my skin tone (again, this was the lightest shade they had) with a decidedly yellow cast. Into the trash it went. I will never waste my money on Almay products again.
Sarah B.
Upper darby , PA
I recently just bought this concealer just because I had a coupon from CVS and was like let's see how this goes. After using it for the first time I LOVE it!!! It blends amazingly and hides the circles under my eyes really well! Im def buying this again!
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I have come to love Almay products. I use this concealer in medium under my eyes to cover my dark circles. I use my finger and put some in a triangle to conceal the darkness and than blend it using a small kabuki like brush by Bare minerals. It comes out white and when it starts getting blended it turns to a shade that matches your skin tone. It is awesome!! A little goes a long way and I love the creamy texture of it which makes it easy to blend and does not look fake or cakey. I also like this concealer and just Almay products in general because they do not have foul odors and are gentle for all kinds of skin. I have never had any reactions to any Almay products and they are well priced as you can usually get them on sale at Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, etc. I recommend trying this concealer and other products from the Smart Shade line; the technology is great!
Andressa K.
Review for: My Best Light more...
I bought this because I was curious to see how a smart shade concealer would work. I actually expected more of this product. You have to use a lot of this to make your under eyes and the areas you want to correct look good.
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Deep Like Me more...
I was disappointed with this product. It didn't match my skin tone at all. It was very obvious where I applied it, and it was difficult to blend. It also didn't have great coverage, so it honestly made me look worse.
Frances S.
To start off the review I want to mention that the Smart Shade technology did not work for me...at all. The concealer is a mixture between a regular liquid and mousse consistency. The payoff is slightly yellow, which can be good for covering dark circles underneath my eyes. I cannot just dab this concealer on and run out the door. I also have to put the right color foundation on top to not look super splotchy. Works well with a brush and beauty blender. Very average drug store concealer.
BreeAnne B.
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
I really wanted to like this product, being that it is hypoallergenic, but I don't like anything about this product. The color runs very dark. I think this is mostly because the cream base and the watery pigment separate. I bought one and when it was separated I returned it thinking I had a faulty product. I purchased another hoping it would be better, but it was also separated. Therefore I decided it is actually the product. Also, it is a sheer to no coverage concealer.
Deanna M.
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
I hated this stuff. It runs very dark, looks very orange. The lightest shade was too dark, didn't match me as time when on, it got darker throughout the day. It blends out badly, it's patchy. I found it kind of "stains" the skin, meaning even when blended out, you could see the line where it was originally put. It felt like it burned my skin and it broke me out severely. Do not recommend. There are better concealers at the drugstore.
Jacque M.
Atlanta, GA
This concealor worked okay for the first two weeks. It rubbed off pretty easily, so I got into the habit of re-applying it after my foundation. Annoying, but I chalked it up to the way I apply my makeup. THEN, two weeks after I bought it, the concealer separated! There's a brown liquid that comes out separate from the rest. I can't get it to mix again, and it's changed the color of the concealer on my skin completely. This should last more than two weeks before something strange like that happens. I had to go out and buy another concealer. And it certainly wasn't this one.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Does this work well and does it blend nicely or does it dry kind of streaky like some liquid concealers do.
Jazzmen D.
Is this product worth the cost?
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
Does anyone else have separation issues with this product? I have problems with it putting out the concealer and then brown liquid too. I've tried shaking, laying on it's side, sitting it on its lid and nothing works to keep the brown liquid away. I have pictures of it on my face with those two sitting under my eyes ☹️
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certain moisturizers? for example I have Very pale skin and I bought a light color. when using this after moisturizing it literally turned BROWN on my face. anyone else have this problem and know why this might be?
Kaylie G.
Lakeville, MN
Does this concealer make to your skin nicely? I have found that with some concealers you can really tell where it has been applied!

back