Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Beverly G.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Daniela P.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer uploaded by Meia W.

BY ALMAY

Product Details

• Now available in more shades! Just blend to reveal your best match
  • Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic™ shade-sensing bead technology
  • Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Conceals minor imperfections on face and dark circles under eyes.
  • Provides easy, buildable coverage for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
  • Available in 6 skintone-adjusting shades

• Does anyone else have separation issues with this product...3 Answers
  • Does this have an orange tint to it when you use it? I us...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certa...2 Answers
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
  • "i used this a few years ago and liked it a lot. it's nice to have as a go to product. a little goes a long way. it goes on smooth and isn't oily." in 4 reviews
  • "i love this concealer! it is easy to use and is great for hiding my dark circles. my skin tone changes easily if i spend any time in the sun and i love to not have to keep a bunch of different colors on hand. this matches my skin tone and makes applying makeup a breeze." in 4 reviews
Michelle C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: My Best Light more...
I've read some of the reviews on this product and I'm confused because this really works for me. I have really light skin and it looks almost white on my skin , and then turns and blends into my foundation, it doesn't crease when set with a powder, but everyone is different. I used this in the look I posted.
Beverly G.
Traverse city
Review for: Straight Up Medium more...
Just tried for the first time and was curious how the product would “transform into my ideal concealer shade”
Smart size tube
Product does discolor fingers and tube with even first use. Definitely need to wash hands and tube after use.
I used 2 applications to my under eye area. Doesn’t feel thick and has good coverage. I like it
Shannon K.
Elkins Park
Not very blendable and creases easily underneath the eyes. If you tried to build up the coverage, it looks cakey. I do not like this product and would not recommend it to people especially with combination skin
Alicia M.
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
I always like to give new products a chance, but this stuff is horrible! Literally put it on and blended and it did absolutely nothing. I do not recommend it if you have any blemishes like I do!
Nina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light, Medium Mine more...
I like this concealer as a light coverage daily cover up under my eyes. I wouldn’t use it if I wanted full coverage. The mixture some seem to be separated when it comes out of the tube but it blends together on my skin well. It stays on smoothly and brightens under my eyes. I also like it because it doesn’t irritate my skin Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching™ Concealer
brenna f.
Cookeville
Review for: My Best Light more...
This isnt my favorite concealer it does change to the right color but it takes alot of work to make sure its completley blended out. To me its a light medium coverage and would be best for a no makeup makeup day and for a day that ypu have plenty of time to get ready.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: My Best Light more...
First off, there's no way they can legitimately claim this as a concealer, it covers absolutely NOTHING! It doesn't blend and felt watery going on and it was really orange, like bad spray-tan orange. I washed it off right away but my face feels hot where I applied it. I strongly do not recommend this.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: My Best Light more...
This isn't my favorite concealer and I will not repurchase. It doesn't have enough coverage for me to use on it's own. I use it on top of my other concealers to just add a brightening effect. However I also have to shake my concealer before use everyday because the pigment separates from the product so if I squeeze without shaking, dark brown liquid will get all over my face
Keeley B.
Austin, TX
I love this concealer, despite its flaws. I'm fair but I have freckles, making it somewhat challenging to find an ideal concealer. The smart shade tech actually works, but on occasion some of the darker liquid separates from the creamy base and it will appear like a stain on your skin... and will actually stain fabric. Must shake very well before each use.
Ashley N.
This would be good if it stayed together. When I first got it, it was okay, but within a week or two, I'd get this brown liquid that would come out and basically stain my skin. I tried shaking it or leaving it straight up and down and it didn't seem to matter. It did cover well initially, but it doesn't really matter if it separates after a week. I got frustrated and just threw the rest away.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Does this work well and does it blend nicely or does it dry kind of streaky like some liquid concealers do.
Jazzmen D.
Is this product worth the cost?
Amber K.
N Little Rock, AR
Does anyone else have separation issues with this product? I have problems with it putting out the concealer and then brown liquid too. I've tried shaking, laying on it's side, sitting it on its lid and nothing works to keep the brown liquid away. I have pictures of it on my face with those two sitting under my eyes ☹️
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
Does anyone else notice an interaction when you use certain moisturizers? for example I have Very pale skin and I bought a light color. when using this after moisturizing it literally turned BROWN on my face. anyone else have this problem and know why this might be?
Kaylie G.
Lakeville, MN
Does this concealer make to your skin nicely? I have found that with some concealers you can really tell where it has been applied!