7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It's very sheer and light coverage, but it evens everything out in a very natural look. I use it with another foundation with a little more coverage to make it a bit more long lasting and have more coverage.
In this case I used Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealerin color 06 Sand Baige and used 300 medium from Almay Smart Shade.
A little goes a long way!!!
Samni W.
Samni W.
Double Springs
This foundation really doesn't work. It doesn't match your skin unless you are that specific skin tone. It doesn't really have a range and it feels cakey because it never dries.
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA
Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I really enjoy this product. I use this on days that I am doing a natural or no makeup look. I also use it on days when I am not wearing any makeup, I wear it under my eyes to hide my dark circles; you can see that in the attached picture. I'm wearing it only under my left eye and not on the right. It is buildable, but you won't ever get full coverage from it.

I love this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Crofton, MD
This is my go-to Foundation. It is light to medium coverage and perfect is putting powder blush or bronzer over top. Is not Katie. Towards the end of the bottle it does turn a little bit Orange.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my all time favorite product. This is the foundation of my whole makeup look. It makes my skin look even and preps it for the rest of my makeup. It's very lightweight and non greasy. I'll never be without it.
Virginia A.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love this foundation. It has a great finish and sheer nice coverage that makes your skin look refreshed. Although the coverage is not intense it does make the skin look healthier and nicer but natural. It is also very amuzing because of how it turns from a white liquid to the actual color of your skin. Not only that but the fact that it has spf makes it perfect for going out and having fun outside because it stays put very well. Ive even worn it when I go out to the beach or pool.
laura j.
laura j.
I am a big fan of BB/CC creams and this Almay Smart Shade is now a new favorite! It comes out of the tube an off white slight beige and as it is rubbed in it transforms into your skin's color for a perfect shade match. I don't know how they do it, but it is amazing!

I like the design of the packaging, it is in a small squeeze bottle that makes it perfect for throwing into my makeup bag for travel. We recently went away for July 4th and this is what I brought along with me.

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.