BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Ranae N.
Dover
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best foundations i have ever used. @ great price for a great product. Easy to apply an easy to wash off
Johanna M.
Dries out my skin & causes flaking. HOWEVER - it has the smoothest coverage I've found & has a beautiful matte finish. Pros & cons.
catherine p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a really nice b.b. cream, but there is one with sparkle and one without !!! be aware! i love the coverage it gives
Jolene S.
Flint, MI
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup was a miss for me. Maybe I just got the wrong shade for my skin but it always ends up being too dark. It doesn't give me the natural look I want because it looks like a self tanner gone wrong on me. The color ends up being streaky, whether I use my fingers, a sponge, or a foundation brush for application. The color is patchy at best and streaky at worst - I try to blend and smooth to no avail. I've even tried mixing it with some moisturizer or a liquid foundation with poor results.
I was super disappointed. I had heard such great things about Almay but this just fell flat.
Amy S.
Review for: Light/Medium
Love this foundation!! I have been using this for at least 8 + years. I have fair skin and I go with the light color. It matches my skin tone perfectly! Evens out my skin. It’s like I’m not even wearing makeup. I just add a little blush and I’m good to go! Will keep buying. I will continue to recommend. Love love love!!
Lily W.
Milford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too grayish for my skin and it can be okay sometimes but not for me and wouldn’t recommend.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is truely amazing, it matches my skin tone perfectly with even coverage and streak free. I love the way this makes me look
Gina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this when I go out. Blends with my fave great and easy to apply. Doesn't make my face oily
Alana C.
Review for: Light/Medium
I purchased this expecting this to be somewhat like a foundation and was very disappointed (lesson learned!). I have oily skin and it felt fine in that aspect but I would say this is more of a tinted face cream... If you have ANY flaws or imperfections you need blurred, then don't get this expecting it to cover anything. If you have perfect skin and need a cream (this may be okay for you.. The "skin matching" honestly is off too). Don't like Almay and don't like this product.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Smart Balance 100
I really like the smart shade platform from almay. It’s a super light feeling make up that leaves me covered! Itsbesy to apply it’s not super thick but not too thin! I would definitely recons to others!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.