BY ALMAY

Katie B.
Katie B.
Austin
Review for: Light/Medium, Light
This is my go-to for every day makeup. I don't really like a heavy foundation and don't have a lot of use for full coverage foundations. This is definitely for someone who wants a more weightless/look feel. I like that it blends perfectly into my skin tone and has spf to protect me from the sun. However, this makeup probably isn't for someone looking for more full coverage or a buildable foundation.
Harper B.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Light
I was not a fan of this foundation. I was already skeptical because of it's "skin tone matching" feature, and that's the main reason it didn't work for me. I used the lightest color that was available, and when I blended it out, it was still too dark. I also don't appreciate the lack of diversity offered in this line. 7 colors? That is not nearly enough to cover every ethnicity out there. Needless to say I was disappointed with this foundation.
Samni W.
Samni W.
Double Springs
This foundation really doesn't work. It doesn't match your skin unless you are that specific skin tone. It doesn't really have a range and it feels cakey because it never dries.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Light/Medium
Love this product! I use this all the time. You can get it anywhere and lasts a long time! Worth the buy
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pittsburg, KS
I used this a long time ago and did not like it much compared to other foundations, it turns out to be slightly orange and not very blendable.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
N Smithfield, RI
Review for: Smart Balance 100
Gives a really good natural smooth finish. Is not full coverage and is every sheer only has a slight tint. appears slightly dewy. Available at Walmart. No harsh smell. Comes out white and turns your shade. Doesn't leave and streaks. Easy to apply just use your hands (wash and sanitize hands first to avoid breakouts)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Review for: Light
This product was kind of frustrating for me because some days it would find my skin tone and other days it just wouldn't and would turn some random light color that wasn't full coverage technically. It wasn't really worth the money seeing how I ended up buying another foundation to cover up the areas that this one decided not to match to.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Light/Medium
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup
Absolutely fell in love with this!! Just enough coverage for the summer, matches exactly to my skin tone, not greasy - I love using it in the summer as a replacement for my moisturizer
Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: Light/Medium
I definitely like this product because its white on your skin and when you rub it in it completely changes color! And if you have oliy or shiny skin i would definitely 100% recommend this because its matte too! And when you put it on it feels so moisturizing on your skin and it doesnt look cakey at all!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.