BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Grace B.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Straight Up Medium more...
This was one of the first foundations I used. It's really good as a starter foundation. It's not super pigmented, so it looks natural. The coverage is kind of like a tinted moisturizer. Overall, I liked it, but I probably won't buy it again because I am into more high-coverage foundations now.
Ashley F.
East Peoria
This makeup covers well without looking heavy. I dont know how it matches your skin but i used it on vacation while going from pale to tan and had no trouble.
Emily N.
geneva
Review for: Light more...
Again, I can only use some makeup because I am allergic to most products. Almay always has my back w their products.
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Light more...
This has been great for saving money between spring and summer as my skin tone is getting darker. It does a good job of matching my skin tone and making me feel more put together in these warm months and on days where I don’t feel like putting on a full face. It helps to even out my skin tone but doesn’t offer a lot of coverage- as to be expected. Great buy for the price.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Awesome product! Goes on smooth and fills in lines perfectly! Love the shade options and how well they blend with my complexion!
Alissa R.
Review for: Light more...
No guessing needed. This matches my skin tone for me. I don’t have to worry about it being too dark or light
Savannah M.
Review for: Light more...
I only tried this once and it was a nice light application and glided on very easy without caking on certain parts of my face. Did not provide a lot of coverage but instead a very natural finish so if you’re going for a very natural look then this ones great.
Anna E.
Charleston
I recently just got this and it’s amazing! It leaves the skin looking very healthy! And it actually starts off white! I have rosacea and it evened everything out
Bryn N.
Im not a hive fan of this this foundation. It doesn't seem to match my skin tone (I have very pale skin) and because I'm working it so hard to to get it to blend into my skin to get it to match it seems to get overworked and doesn't blend the best. Now, my mom uses this stuff and loves it, so it does work for some people.
Gloria S.
Salinas, CA
This is a pretty good product. It comes out whitish (which threw me off a little when I first tried it) but then blends into your skin as you apply it. Has good buildable coverage, but be aware that it has a dewy finish.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.