BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
Almay Smart Shade didn't meet my expectations what so ever. The coverage was moderate, it clung to dry patches, settled into fine lines, gave my face an orange tint, made my face oily & broke me out considerably. Would not recommend
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I thought this product was too good to be true. And guess what. It was. It leaves a chalky like layer over your skin that makes you look like you have caked makeup on, even when you've only used a small amount. It does not blend well to my skin tone, I even tried multiple different shades, to no avail. I would not recommend this product.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
This did nothing for my skin was unblendable and the color matching technology did nothing it promised.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Stella A.
Almay smart shade foundation is an excellent product if you have sensitive skin. It is very easy to apply. The pros is it covers very evenly and adjusts to your own personal skin tone. It is very light weight and feels like I'm not wearing makeup but gives me full coverage.
Leanne L.
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers for the summer time! It gives you that little bit of color you want without looking or feeling like you have makeup on. It really does match your skin tone and it's cheap! I would definitely recommend
Sarah O.
Valley, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have used everything from Cover Girl, to Kroma, to Mac. I like this one the best. It is super light weight, but still has amaxing coverage. I have naturally oily skin, and this product does not make my skin feel even oilier. I would give this 10 stars if possible.
Madison H.
I've had this product for about a month now and heard about it through other people. It is so amazing! I have oily skin and experience dry spots and it always looks amazing on my skin! It's so light and surprisingly gives light-medium coverage for me. It's build able and just a light coat gives the skin an over all great look! I usually put some on my hands and rub them together and spread it all over my face and i know your like what!?! Your probably like use a brush! You don't even need one for this product and it looks so much better in my option using my hands to apply it! And after I finish it with powder and then setting spray and its so crazy because it stays on me for almost 10 hours!!!! And you can't go wrong with choosing a color that doesn't match because it is a white liquid that changes to match your skin tone, it's insane!! One of my summer essentials!
Katie H.
Edmonton, KY
Very good product if you're looking for something light coverage. Easy to match your color because of how it forms to your personal skin tone. Very buildable. I wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin. Good for dry, normal, and combination skin. Will be buying again! Love to wear on lazy days!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.