BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kate R.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Light more...
I hated this product. I got it based on a YouTube review. It is supposed to match the shade of your face based on your ph or something so it comes out of the tube white but it did not match my face it came out looking orange and bad. On top of that it felt greasy and gross on my skin.
Kaitlyn B.
Salisbury, MD
I bought the light version of this. Thought the idea of the product was neat and it would offer good and fast coverage. It blends terribly. Or should I say, not at all. I love most of Almay's products but this one went in the trash. :(
Austeja M.
?, scunthorpe
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product makes it go patchy and uneven as the day goes on also very oranged tone,do not like.
Kimber L.
I bought this after watching several YouTuber's raving about it. It is horrible! It reminds me of latex paint! I could not wash it off fast enough. It is going back to CVS tomorrow!!!
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
Really disappointed. So orangey and I got the lightest shade. Didn't blend at all and looked super patchy, stuck to my dry spots. Didn't cover my acne. My face was a completely different color than my neck and I didn't like how I had to apply with my fingers for the little beads to break. It just looked dirty, I won't be purchasing again.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this isn't worth the money.  i definitely wouldn't recommend it and i wouldn't repurchase it ever again.
Briana A.
Does anyone purchase almay products? There are always coupons in the paper but no one actually is down for this company. They do not have enough shade Rangers and women of color cannot enjoy the company at all. Your products are lacking please step your shade range game up.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Sofia L.
Edmonton
With only three shades in the range, this is far from universal. In fact the "medium" is only an NW30 at MAC. The whole "smart shade" technology is not as innovative as Almay wants you to believe. All that's happening is small beads of pigments in the white cream that burst when you rub it in, releasing the pigments
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.