BY ALMAY

Katie B.
Katie B.
Austin
Review for: Light/Medium, Light
This is my go-to for every day makeup. I don't really like a heavy foundation and don't have a lot of use for full coverage foundations. This is definitely for someone who wants a more weightless/look feel. I like that it blends perfectly into my skin tone and has spf to protect me from the sun. However, this makeup probably isn't for someone looking for more full coverage or a buildable foundation.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Light/Medium
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup
Absolutely fell in love with this!! Just enough coverage for the summer, matches exactly to my skin tone, not greasy - I love using it in the summer as a replacement for my moisturizer
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Fort Worth
Review for: Smart Balance 300
Really like this product. After recovering from the initial shock of the product being white, I applied the product and really liked the coverage. It is amazing how well it matches my skin tone and goes on smoothly and blends perfectly, leaving no makeup line.
Samii K.
Samii K.
Judah
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this. It blends to the perfect shade. All you have to do is choose light, medium, or dark skin tone and it does the rest! It has a matte finish and doesn't shine in the light or get greasy. I buy this every time.
kaitlyn h.
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
Review for: Medium
I love this product is very good quality it is very long-lasting and I loved it I highly recommend it to anyone it is seriously the best thing on the market. I think this is a good product for any new beginning make up artist definitely good for all types of make up
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this product! It's my summer go-to foundation. The shade range is horrible but if you can find a shade that will match you this is a summer must have. It's so lightweight and easy to blend. It looks so natural on the ski and has the perfect finish.
member-c00771b14
member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
I am in love with this product! Perfect for summer! I haven't found a con yet! It's super lightweight and easy to apply! It lasted me from about 8 in the morning until I took it off around 6! I bought two of them just in case I run out!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love how easy this is to match your skin tone!! Highly recommended. Doesn't sink into my pores
Katharine R.
Katharine R.
This is a very good product and i would definatly suggest that anyone use this peoduct
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.