BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Ranae N.
Dover
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best foundations i have ever used. @ great price for a great product. Easy to apply an easy to wash off
Amy S.
Review for: Light/Medium
Love this foundation!! I have been using this for at least 8 + years. I have fair skin and I go with the light color. It matches my skin tone perfectly! Evens out my skin. It’s like I’m not even wearing makeup. I just add a little blush and I’m good to go! Will keep buying. I will continue to recommend. Love love love!!
Gina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this when I go out. Blends with my fave great and easy to apply. Doesn't make my face oily
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Smart Balance 100
I really like the smart shade platform from almay. It’s a super light feeling make up that leaves me covered! Itsbesy to apply it’s not super thick but not too thin! I would definitely recons to others!
Courtney W.
Lebanon
Review for: Smart Balance 200
I LOVE this product. Goes on great, hides my blemishes perfectly at a great price. I would recommend getting the one with spf also. My daily foundation!
Katie B.
Austin
Review for: Light/Medium, Light
This is my go-to for every day makeup. I don't really like a heavy foundation and don't have a lot of use for full coverage foundations. This is definitely for someone who wants a more weightless/look feel. I like that it blends perfectly into my skin tone and has spf to protect me from the sun. However, this makeup probably isn't for someone looking for more full coverage or a buildable foundation.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light/Medium
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup
Absolutely fell in love with this!! Just enough coverage for the summer, matches exactly to my skin tone, not greasy - I love using it in the summer as a replacement for my moisturizer
Alejandra P.
Fort Worth
Review for: Smart Balance 300
Really like this product. After recovering from the initial shock of the product being white, I applied the product and really liked the coverage. It is amazing how well it matches my skin tone and goes on smoothly and blends perfectly, leaving no makeup line.
Samii K.
Judah
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this. It blends to the perfect shade. All you have to do is choose light, medium, or dark skin tone and it does the rest! It has a matte finish and doesn't shine in the light or get greasy. I buy this every time.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.